What's new

The official "let's impeach Trump" thread

Just another bomb dropped about impotus

That article is especially damning because the writer of that book interviewed trump 18 times in the last half year and recorded every interview with Trump's permission. It's "on the record" stuff.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

That article is especially damning because the writer of that book interviewed trump 18 times in the last half year and recorded every interview with Trump's permission. It's "on the record" stuff.

It's Bob f***ing Woodward. He took down one president already.

Fake news. Cnn is the communist news network and Woodward is a never trumper. Fake!

Well hey, I mean covid 19 would cease to exist if we simply didn't test anyone.

Exactly. If we cut our testing we’d see fewer cases. Besides, even the chosen one, Jacinda, in New Zealand is seeing outbreaks. They had six new cases yesterday! Six! It’s completely out of control!

Trump is just keeping us calm and safe.

I know y’all don’t like me dropping in.. I get that.

I wish everyone could have been in all the stuff I’ve been in with Trump and Biden over the years.

All I’ll say, I think I’ll limit to, is both are freaking major assholes with unbelievable ego “issues.”

I can give exact account on both. But they’re disturbing to say the least. I fear for our country.

I really really do.

Thanks mitt. He sounds about as concerned and disappointed as Susan Collins. I bet we’d see this exact same rhetoric if Hillary Clinton had done the same thing as trump.

We know what Trump is..
A Biden Presidency is electing Schumer. That’s a FACT, don’t care if you believe me. But look it up. And I have way more than google on this subject.

hunker down... I mean it. Things about to get really crazy.

love y’all!

I know y’all don’t like me dropping in.. I get that.

I wish everyone could have been in all the stuff I’ve been in with Trump and Biden over the years.

All I’ll say, I think I’ll limit to, is both are freaking major assholes with unbelievable ego “issues.”

I can give exact account on both. But they’re disturbing to say the least. I fear for our country.

I really really do.
I think that is pretty much what most of us have said as well.

We know what Trump is..
A Biden Presidency is electing Schumer. That’s a FACT, don’t care if you believe me. But look it up. And I have way more than google on this subject.

hunker down... I mean it. Things about to get really crazy.

love y’all!
Well I mean we don't totally know what trump is. New stuff comes out almost daily whether it's lying to the public about the severity of covid (downplaying it) or trash talking our troops.

There might be even lower levels to trump, you just never know. Could find out tomorrow that he has had sex with a bunch of 12 year old girls on epstein island. Maybe the day after tomorrow we find out that he is a plant for a foreign government and attempting to take down the USA.

Wouldn't be that shocking I guess for either of those things to come out but I digress.

More corruption in high places.

"Top officials with the Department of Homeland Security directed agency analysts to downplay threats from violent white supremacy and Russian election interference, a Homeland Security official said in a whistle-blower complaint released on Wednesday."

The whole article is pretty damning. Intelligence analysts being told to change what they report, because what they see is damaging to the president.

I have the climactic scene from A Few Good Men playing in my head, "Truth? You can't handle the truth! "

Last edited:
Read this article.

Some excerpts.

The book is filled with searing indictments of Trump. Mattis is quoted criticizing the President both for his chaotic process and ill-advised, go-it-alone policy decisions. When Trump says he wants to withdraw US troops from Afghanistan and South Korea, Mattis privately told Coats, "That's dangerous," Woodward reports. "The President has no moral compass."
Coats agreed. He's quoted as saying, "To him, a lie is not a lie. It's just what he thinks. He doesn't know the difference between the truth and a lie."
In a remarkable revelation, Woodward writes that Coats "continued to harbor the secret belief, one that had grown rather than lessened, although unsupported by intelligence proof, that Putin had something on Trump."
Coats and his top staffers "examined the intelligence as carefully as possible," Woodward writes. "There was no proof, period. But Coats's doubts continued, never fully dissipating."
"How else to explain the president's behavior? Coats could see no other explanation,"
"So you just had to deal with it," Mattis is quoted as saying. "It was, how do you govern this country and try to keep this experiment alive for one more year?"
Mattis said he ultimately resigned after he was blindsided by Trump's announcement that he would withdraw troops from Syria. Woodward quotes Mattis as saying the decision "went beyond stupid to felony stupid."
When Trump showed Rosenstein a draft letter justifying why he wanted to fire Comey, Rosenstein is quoted as saying the letter "showed a disturbed mind."
Dr. Anthony Fauci, a key White House coronavirus task force member and the nation's leading infectious disease expert, is quoted telling others Trump's leadership on the virus was "rudderless" and his "sole purpose is to get reelected."