What's new

The official "let's impeach Trump" thread

Does this tweet make sense to anyone besides the most trumpiest trumpers on this site?

And isn’t he just admitting to blackmailing with a foreign power to dig up dirt on his political opponents?

I’m not sure if I can support the DNC after this if they don’t immediately move to impeach.

Well, of course it's no news that I think you're seriously misunderstanding the most ordinary common sense realities.

Rudy isn't talking about Trump knowing anything or doing anything wrong like "blackmailing" a foreign anything to dig up dirt on anyone. Rudy is talking about How Obama should have fully informed Trump about the goings on under his watch.

It was Biden who blackmailed the Ukrainieans threatening to withdraw 1B in assistance, if the Ukrainian's didn't remove a certain judge from his son's case in the Ukranian courts. So of course, the judge was fired and a "better" judge was found to be blind to Biden's corruption.

And of course, Obama knew all about Hillary's dealings with the Russians, and would not investigate anything.

Thought of you when I saw this.

I’ve been on a podcast diet for a few weeks. Still love The Bulwark

Yeah, I still listen to a lot of that podcast. Another very similar one that I've gotten into is Deep State Radio. I forget the name of the host. It's really good, maybe even better than The Bulwark. I forget if you recommended it to me or if I discovered it on my own, but if it was from you, thanks!

I was just about to post the exact same tweet by Joyce Alene.

Pretty seriously deranged twisting of Rudy's comments, which directly referred to Obama and his actions wrt Biden and Hillary, rather than to anything Trump has done.

Besides, the whole issue is done now. Nobody is going to impeach Trump, this term or next. The cournty as a whole, aside from a few looney leftists, is just sick of the shtick.

Yeah, I still listen to a lot of that podcast. Another very similar one that I've gotten into is Deep State Radio. I forget the name of the host. It's really good, maybe even better than The Bulwark. I forget if you recommended it to me or if I discovered it on my own, but if it was from you, thanks!

really, govt. bureaucrat wonks have their own radio station now?

Wow. We'd all better bow down and believe.

Pretty seriously deranged twisting of Rudy's comments, which directly referred to Obama and his actions wrt Biden and Hillary, rather than to anything Trump has done.

Besides, the whole issue is done now. Nobody is going to impeach Trump, this term or next. The cournty as a whole, aside from a few looney leftists, is just sick of the shtick.

Lmfao, you don't speak for America. Stop.

Just stop.

I just looked it up, the host is David Rothkopf. Impressive guy.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Rothkopf

Well, of course it's no news that I think you're seriously misunderstanding the most ordinary common sense realities.

Rudy isn't talking about Trump knowing anything or doing anything wrong like "blackmailing" a foreign anything to dig up dirt on anyone. Rudy is talking about How Obama should have fully informed Trump about the goings on under his watch.

It was Biden who blackmailed the Ukrainieans threatening to withdraw 1B in assistance, if the Ukrainian's didn't remove a certain judge from his son's case in the Ukranian courts. So of course, the judge was fired and a "better" judge was found to be blind to Biden's corruption.

And of course, Obama knew all about Hillary's dealings with the Russians, and would not investigate anything.
There must be some kind of surgery that can reattach reality to your body. Because babe, you're in space without a spacesuit.

@babe, can you do me a favor? This will be the only one I ever ask for.

Please post your day after post of when Trump walks into the middle of 5th Avenue, NYC, and shoots a person to death.

I mean we can wait until it actually happens or you could just post the justification right now.

TIA!

Of course they are

In The coming days we’ll see this whistleblower smeared as an Obama plant, Clinton donor, deep state agent. Look for Gaetz, nunes, Gym Jordan, meadows, and graham to go on a media blitz. Spin will be used to make it sound like this type of blackmail is the norm, (“what about that one time Obama did...”)

Unless Pelosi and the democrats get on the ball and treat this with the appropriate urgency necessary, the trump admin will successfully desensitize the public to trump’s corruption. If this isn’t an impeachable, what is?

Reactions: Red
Just curious, has anyone seen mitt Romney or Mike Lee comment about this whole thing?

No one seen anything from these guys? Has ANY republican denounced Trump’s blackmail of Ukraine? Has any republican expressed concern over this? Sincerely asking since I haven’t seen anything.

Of course they are

In The coming days we’ll see this whistleblower smeared as an Obama plant, Clinton donor, deep state agent. Look for Gaetz, nunes, Gym Jordan, meadows, and graham to go on a media blitz. Spin will be used to make it sound like this type of blackmail is the norm, (“what about that one time Obama did...”)

Unless Pelosi and the democrats get on the ball and treat this with the appropriate urgency necessary, the trump admin will successfully desensitize the public to trump’s corruption. If this isn’t an impeachable, what is?

If the Acting DNI does not release the whistleblower report soon, we need the whistleblower him or herself to go directly to Congress. Not sure they will, or would be willing. I understand it may remove him or her from the protections afforded whistleblowers, but if he or she could still be guaranteed protection, an appearance before the Intelligence Committee is what I would love to see. Let the Republican committee members just try to disrupt or demean that witness! Let them defend what Trump was trying to do, if the media reports are aiming true up to this point. I would love to see Republicans defending this.

Here is another one.

How much you want to bet Trump offered some sort of quid pro quo for Ukraine to dig up dirt on Biden's son? That's the only thing that would make sense to me about a Ukrainian phone call.

You're facebook friends with me. I literally wrote that this was happening on August 29th. You've had the information for three weeks. ;)

You're facebook friends with me. I literally wrote that this was happening on August 29th. You've had the information for three weeks. ;)
My Facebook time has gone essentially to zero. So unfortunately it's almost a certainty that I didn't see your post, sorry.

I've said it before and I'll keep repeating this until it happens: Trump must be impeached.

Has Romney or Lee commented about anything that’s happened over the past 48 hrs? They’re the ones who wear their moral superiority on their sleeves.

However, To be fair, has Pelosi? Has the House done a damn thing today? Tweets and tv appearances mean zero. Lame motions to sue for cases that won’t be settled until 2030 do nothing.

It sure would be nice if at least one of our political parties could take national security and executive corruption as a serious matter.

Last edited:
It’s not like Ukraine is the most unified and stable democracy out there. What effect does our blackmailing them have on them? Think the Kremlin won’t take advantage of this and use it as propaganda to show how fake we are? We’re practically writing anti-American propaganda for them.

What long term effect might this have on American foreign policy going forward? I can’t help but wonder if in trump’s attempt for a short term gain, he has now hurt America in the long term.

If this isn’t impeachable, what is? And if he wins re-election, then what?

If this isn’t impeachable, what is?
Basically nothing. This is the political and civic test of our time, arguably of the Republic in the last century at least.

Either the president can be held accountable for his illegal actions while in office, or we're one step removed from monarchy.