What's new

The official "let's impeach Trump" thread

Before the usual suspects jump in here with claims that Donald was just worried about corruption in Ukraine and was acting purely in the interest of the US government, first there's no evidence of any wrong doing on Biden's part, and second he sent his personal lawyer to do this task, instead of going through the state department.

That second part is important.

Ill give it less than 24 hrs before Hannity and company attack this whistleblower as a deep state operative and conditioned republicans will mindlessly repeat whatever trump tweets early tomorrow morning. “Deep state! Witch hunt! The whistleblower is a Democrat who is just angry that Hillary lost! But Obama made promises too! Remember how he said he’d have more flexibility with Medvedev after the election?!”

LOL. So predictable

LOL. So predictable

Trump supporters reaction...

tenor.gif

Lmfao, you don't speak for America. Stop.

Just stop.

You don't know who I speak for, or who speaks for "America". Actually, my opinions are inconsequential.

Joining any committed "cause", like say "Marxism" or "Progressivism", or the GND, or some damn "Constitutional" group, always involves some kind of group think. A process whereby you surrender youdrintellectual faculties and grunt with the Chimps and go "Rah Rah Rah".

I decided to stop doing that when the Dixie/Cedar wars were the only game in town.

Despite all that "educational" institutions, corporate institutions, churches, and a whole raft of public organizations and campaigns have tried to do, it is my opinion that the little JFC clique is outta touch with enough people in this country, even 10M fraudulent votes and all the yellow indoctrination rags and media owned by leftists, will not return power to the agenda wonks of The Resistance.

If you've got some information that is not clipped from Mother Jones or some other ideological protagonist of wokeness, maybe I'd listen and think about it some. I travel a lot. I talk to people every day Most of the time I'm in urban centers that report 70%+ dem vote tallies. I walk around Berkeley smiling and chatting the news of the day.

The folks who see Trump as a Monster "Orange Man BAd" are worried if they are thinking at all, or in touch with anyone outside their little classroom professorial cults.

I taunt the JFC culties in the vain and foolish hope of triggering some actual second thoughts or a bit of conversation. If that is not allowed in here, the this site is just a fake sports site after all.

Since I posted the above, the radio has been solid locked on the topic, both lib and conservative.

A low=level national security staffer can listen to a lot of drivel without actually knowing why things are being said. I could have run to the media with an anonymous report that Trump wants Joe Biden drawn and quartered by the Timbuktoians, and it would've been the same story with the same creds.

Desperate people grab at every straw.

I think it is perfectly OK for Trump or Obama to ask for free information any nation wants to pass out. It is damaging to our country to have a continual uproar of opposition political wonks or partisan "news" broadcasters trying shamelessly to impeach our President, even he has warts AND dolls. Partisan "leakers" are often personally profited by passing out stuff they have no actual legal right to pass out. It would also be more appropriate for our DOJ to send letters of enquiry about criminal matters involving our government officials. but probably less friendly.

In the case of The Ukraine, the Ukranians have been saying for about two years they have stuff they want to tell Trump. They might think Trump will help them. They're in a tight spot, with the Russians and all. This kind of stuff goes on all the time, everywhere you look, people smile at any hope , at every person in power. Damn near every conversation between international leaders is laced with this stuff. John Brennan knew Putin very well, was in Russia for some years and was friendly. No doubt he was very effectively in securing some help for Hillary from Russia, and some really good deals went down. The Dossier included. What is unusual here is that Trump has not suppressed the opposition at all. All he needs to do is run a few tweets, and drive his foes nuts, and sit back and laugh for the fun. Nobody else can do that.

Case in Point. Former President Obama directly threatened news and media organizations and individuals whom he feared would "leak" on him. As a result, nobody ever ran a scandal story on him.

He he got all kinds of freebie stuff from foreign heads of state. It was, after all, the dreamer world order. All the chiefs smoked the peace pipe and smiled at one another, and joked about their squaws.

Well, as I've stated some while above, I don't think that Trump will be impeached, and the fundamental reason is....... China.

Trump gets support from all the right people for his stand on China. The only people who are not on board are so heavily invested in or owned by Chinese interests, they just can't cut and run.

China is not going to take the reigns of the New World Order, is not going to unseat the Queen of England, or the United States. Russia might play cat and mouse with China, but fundamentally will never be a Chinese asset. Putin is nothing is he is not Russian.

The cute little lovefest of utopian dreamers are having their day, perhaps, for a few more months. But the polls are showing that there is a huge adverse reaction to the display.... much like what I say Utah folks think of this jsite when they come here, and leave holding their noses.

Honestly, if SirKickyAss or Rev or Jason really want an effective woke sports site for political recruitment, they should advertise it as such. Lots more like-minded folks would pile in here.

And hell yeah, I'd love to carry on the schtick.

So of course, I'm not going to change anyone's opinion in here. But my own opinions are changing.

From the beginning of Trump's Run, I wondered if wasn't "a player", if he actually had any principles or what. I thought maybe he was "Hillary's Perot", a person running just to divide the R vote to get another Clinton in the Big House.

But, whatever. I decidid Trump likes to win. It's his thing.

Back then I thought China was a good citizen player in the world games, no outright aggression, just long-term plans to advance and improve their position.

But no. Like some others have realized, China's Xi Jinping has gone amok with grandness, like Ferdinad Marcos did in the Philippines after being intalled as an American Puppet by the Rockefellers. Our Establishment Bigs do watch their investments, they do keep track of their players. And sometimes they have to change their plans.

So Trump, it turns out, has proved to be The Man of The Hour for the Establishmenjt, and the woke dreamers will just have to be patient for their dreams.

Sure there are plenty of good players inside China's Establishment. The difficulties will likely be resolved internally, hopefully with no bloodbath. But the Chinese will have to recognize international law and reform their system, or we're packing up and coming home.

There are groups and media outlets that are more conservative than Hannity or Levin or Wilkow. The religious fundamentalists have a few "Freedom" people who make Alex Jones look like "a player". I don't know anything about Hillary, but the extreme right wonks are saying Hillary is planning to announce for Pres in early November. Personally, I'd believe it more if Michelle Obama planned to run, or Oprah.

But somebody has got to step in for the Dems, to save the Demps from the woke wonks and the corrupt old farts.

If no one does, it is because our old blueblood Establishment is going to put the Young Turks down this year. Even Soros. Even Gates. Even whatshisnames of the tech giants. Some of them haven't got the memo yet. Shhh. Trump for the Win. 4 more years. China will obey.

China is playing Iran. Iran's oil wells are shutting down because of lack of access to equipment and repair expertise, drilling expertise, contractors and salesmen. China is hurting. Iran is their oil source.

This will not be a hot war, and it won't go well for China.

Before the usual suspects jump in here with claims that Donald was just worried about corruption in Ukraine and was acting purely in the interest of the US government, first there's no evidence of any wrong doing on Biden's part, and second he sent his personal lawyer to do this task, instead of going through the state department.

That second part is important.

From the Ukrainian Foreign Minister:

“I know what the conversation was about and I think there was no pressure,” Foreign Minister Vadym Prystaiko told the Hromadske media outlet. "There was talk, conversations are different, leaders have the right to discuss any problems that exist. This conversation was long, friendly, and it touched on many questions, sometimes requiring serious answers."

Another in a long series of nothing burgers.

“I know what the conversation was about and I think there was no pressure,” Foreign Minister Vadym Prystaiko told the Hromadske media outlet. "There was talk, conversations are different, leaders have the right to discuss any problems that exist. This conversation was long, friendly, and it touched on many questions, sometimes requiring serious answers."

Do you really think, especially given Ukraine's history, that they're going to say yes, they were pressured into investigating Trump's political rival, and even caved to it?

Like c'mon man, that's not how this works at all. Parsing his language it's pretty clear he's saying they did talk about it, probably because there's actually a recording of the call. So that actually confirms a part of the story.

Just keep packing it in Das Jazz

Trump supporters reaction...

tenor.gif

If we really had a liberal media, as trumpers accuse us of having, why wouldn’t the media just call Trump and Rudy out for BSing us about Biden’s son? They’re trying to blackmail another country to try and fabricate a story against his political opponent. I just wish The NY Times and Post called trump out on this. Instead, we’re seeing the “both sides” arguments made nonstop during 2015 and 2016. Now equal time is being spent questioning Biden’s son instead of 100 percent calling trump out for his corruption.

Trump does this every ****ing time he gets desperate. Whether he’s accusing Cruz of adultery, his father of assassinating JFK, Clinton of killing Seth rich, and Biden’s son of corruption. Trump just flings **** at a wall and hopes it sticks. The media treats his **** with a disproportionate amount of attention and seriousness. And trumpers like Das Jazz just lap it up.

Last edited:
I'd love to hear an explanation for Trump's campaign lawyer being his "man on the ground" in Ukraine, if this was indeed a totally above board request to investigate supposed corruption by Hunter Biden.

Also, here's a little context for the ousted Ukrainian prosecutor.

Thread:

Das Jazz has his Fuhrer's back.

So of course, I'm not going to change anyone's opinion in here. But my own opinions are changing.

From the beginning of Trump's Run, I wondered if wasn't "a player", if he actually had any principles or what. I thought maybe he was "Hillary's Perot", a person running just to divide the R vote to get another Clinton in the Big House.

Back then I thought China was a good citizen player in the world games, no outright aggression, just long-term plans to advance and improve their position.

But no. Like some others have realized, China's Xi Jinping has gone amok with grandness, like Ferdinad Marcos did in the Philippines after being intalled as an American Puppet by the Rockefellers. Our Establishment Bigs do watch their investments, they do keep track of their players. And sometimes they have to change their plans.

So Trump, it turns out, has proved to be The Man of The Hour for the Establishmenjt, and the woke dreamers will just have to be patient for their dreams.

Sure there are plenty of good players inside China's Establishment. The difficulties will likely be resolved internally, hopefully with no bloodbath. But the Chinese will have to recognize international law and reform their system, or we're packing up and coming home.

There are groups and media outlets that are more conservative than Hannity or Levin or Wilkow. The religious fundamentalists have a few "Freedom" people who make Alex Jones look like "a player". I don't know anything about Hillary, but the extreme right wonks are saying Hillary is planning to announce for Pres in early November. Personally, I'd believe it more if Michelle Obama planned to run, or Oprah.

But somebody has got to step in for the Dems, to save the Demps from the woke wonks and the corrupt old farts.

If no one does, it is because our old blueblood Establishment is going to put the Young Turks down this year. Even Soros. Even Gates. Even whatshisnames of the tech giants. Some of them haven't got the memo yet. Shhh. Trump for the Win. 4 more years. China will obey.

China is playing Iran. Iran's oil wells are shutting down because of lack of access to equipment and repair expertise, drilling expertise, contractors and salesmen. China is hurting. Iran is their oil source.

It has been well established, "winning" is NOT Trump's thing. The guy has been outperformed by your basic 401k plan over the course of his business life. And he didn't make his initial fortune, either. Daddy gave it to him. So Trump isn't about winning, Trump is about leveraging the hundreds of millions his daddy gave him into the "Trump" brand. Trump doesn't even build things, he just invests in people who do and then puts his name on the **** they build. I can't imagine an easier way to do well then to basically have a billion dollars, wait for bulletproof development plans and then provide funding for them. He doesn't have to be all that smart to do okay with that.

Someone else who had less money than Trump in the late 70s but has more than 20 times the money Trump has now is Warren Buffett. That guy is about winning. Trump isn't even a poor man's Warren Buffett. He's absolutely nothing compared to him. He's a joke.

I've given Trump a lot of credit for taking on China. Unlike you, I have been aware for a long time that China is a currency manipulator, they are leveraging their manufacturing to rob our intellectual property and they are not playing fair at all. Someone had to take them on, eventually. Bush should have, Obama absolutely should have. I don't know that Hillary would have, even though we were quickly approaching a point where it wouldn't be an option to act or not.

So good for Trump that he's at least standing up to them, as ham-fisted as his tactics have been. And I really do mean it. Good for Trump. He's acting when others have failed to act.

Last edited:

God you guys like to imagine Hillary is something else. Hillary has NO place in this election. She is not going to enter the race. In fact, @babe, I'll bet you $500 that none of Hillary Clinton, Michelle Obama or Oprah enter the race. If you agree we'll get the money into an escrow account ASAP and I'll let you pick the jazzfanz regular of your choice to oversee it. Hillary is not popular with the Dems. She'd get booed off any stage she set foot on. She's the reason Trump won. You think the Dems are going to hand him another win by resurrecting her corpse?

Do you really think, especially given Ukraine's history, that they're going to say yes, they were pressured into investigating Trump's political rival, and even caved to it?

Like c'mon man, that's not how this works at all. Parsing his language it's pretty clear he's saying they did talk about it, probably because there's actually a recording of the call. So that actually confirms a part of the story.

That bears repeating. There's almost certainly both a transcript and a recording of the call. And despite my cynicism I feel like there's actually a reasonable chance that they will come out. Or at least that a congressional committee will gain access to them.

Das Jazz has his Fuhrer's back.

Actually str8bitch, that was a direct quote from the Ukrainian Foreign Minister. Try to keep up.

I am glad it was nothing serious. Would be just as glad if it was Obama being accused of something bad that turned out to be nothing.

Actually str8bitch, that was a direct quote from the Ukrainian Foreign Minister. Try to keep up.

I am glad it was nothing serious. Would be just as glad if it was Obama being accused of something bad that turned out to be nothing.

Funny, just like he did with Lester Holt, he just admitted to the whole thing in front of cameras today:

You can’t do this. If there was legit concern over corruption then there are Legal avenues to address that concern. But sending your personal lawyer to Ukraine and telling their newly elected president 8 times over the phone to find dirt or else lose millions in foreign aid isn't the legal way.

People who are ok with presidents doing this garbage really cause me to scratch my head. What country are you living in? Like seriously, are you from Russia or North Korea? Which one? Because we certainly didn’t take the same public education courses, attend the same churches and public institutions, and we don’t share any common values. Our common characteristics end at being born on the same planet.

How any American with a pulse could be ok with this type of authoritarianism is beyond me. Truly, supporters of this really are deplorable. Is their a mad cow like virus out there that eats away your brain to make you this stupid?

That bears repeating. There's almost certainly both a transcript and a recording of the call. And despite my cynicism I feel like there's actually a reasonable chance that they will come out. Or at least that a congressional committee will gain access to them.

Have you noticed this?

Either trump is thee most unlucky president and is constantly misunderstood to have committed illegal acts when really everything is above board. Or he’s committed those acts but his major cabinet leaders are completely ignorant about it.

It’s funny how his own staff in the same interview will rotate between “everything is A-Okay here. These accusations are fake news! I see everything and this president is completely innocent. This president actually raised the dead this morning!”

To “Well gee, I’m completely unaware of something that I should have an intimate knowledge about if I were halfway doing my job right.”

Which opens the door, if folks like Pompeo are ignorant of the most basic facts about this issue, why the hell should we trust them when they claim that Trump hasn’t done anything wrong?

And if they’re lying about their ignorance, what are they covering up?