What's new

The official "let's impeach Trump" thread

"The Democrats' impeachment inquiry into President Trump isn't going as planned considering the President's approval rating has climbed to its highest point of 2019.

According to the new Hill-Harris poll, President Trump's rating has increased to a shocking 49%. This poll was generated after Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi announced an impeachment inquiry against President Trump so this poll is a good indication of what the American people think about the impeachment agenda."

Oh cool. That’s even 2 pts higher than Rasmussen, an outlier poll that’s favorable towards trump. I guess it warms and comforts your weak ego. But it’s not a very accurate poll. But nice job in finding a crappy poll! Here’s a cookie!

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/pollster-ratings/

Why are trump supporters the dumbest people on the Internet? Whether it’s Joe getting served, @Catchall getting his *** kicked, or Heath posting garbage. Why are they so dumb?

Last edited:
2020 is a sure lock. I think most people see exactly what the Left is doing. They know they can't beat him so they make up lies like Russia. Sure the radicals fall for it but I think the silent majority is absolutely sick of it. It's something new every single day.
They know they can't beat him even though hilary, one of the worst Democratic candidates ever, actually got more votes than Trump.

Lol

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

this poll is a good indication of what the American people think about the impeachment agenda."

Actually, no, it is not. At all. Far better to simply bookmark FiveThirtyEight, which tracks scores of polls, and updates the tracking every hour. As of this posting, 46.6% of Americans support impeachment, and 44.9% do not support impeachment:

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/do-americans-support-impeaching-president-trump/

"Our plan is to update these charts hourly with the latest polls for as long as the impeachment inquiry hangs in the air — so for the time being, bookmark this page to see public opinion evolve in real time".

See all the polls we’ve collected.

Why are trump supporters the dumbest people on the Internet? Whether it’s Joe getting served, @Catchall getting his *** kicked, or Heath posting garbage. Why are they so dumb?

This only validates their belief system about those who don't agree with their perspective.

Gotta hold yourself to a higher standard than this.

True story: Sirkickyass dated a Trump supporter pretty recently. It was pretty instructive on how it happens and it's not just "they is dumb."

It did blow up over her inability to accept that I might know more about Russia/Ukraine than whatever her coworkers said though. So some stuff holds together. People don't like things that are disruptive to their world view. Being oppositional about it only makes them double down harder.

Without question, future historians will discern the truth from the evidence presented in the Mueller Report, and not from any of the asinine conspiracy theories subscribed to by our Conspiracy Theorist-in-Chief.

Trump seized on a conspiracy theory called the 'insurance policy.' Now, it's at the center of an impeachment investigation.

https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/intern...ory-called-insurance-policy-now-it-s-n1062096

An anonymous post from March 2017 on the far-right 4chan message board teased a conspiracy theory that would eventually make its way to the White House.

“Russia could not have been the source of leaked Democrat emails released by Wikileaks,” the post teased, not citing any evidence for the assertion.

The post baselessly insinuated that CrowdStrike, a cybersecurity firm that worked with the Democratic National Committee and had been contracted to investigate a hack of its servers, fabricated a forensics report to frame Russia for election interference. The 4chan post was published three days before then-FBI Director James Comey testified before Congress about Russian interference in the 2016 election.

And that was how it started. That post is the first known written evidence of this unfounded conspiracy theory to exonerate Russia from meddling in the 2016 election, which more than two years later would make its way into the telephone call that may get President Donald Trump impeached. (Federal law enforcement officials have repeatedly made it clear that Russia unquestionably did meddle in the election.)

Is it illegal to racistly and falsely claim that you are Native American to get better opportunities in schooling? For all the racist things people accuse Trump of there's not a whole lot more racist than claiming you are Indian to pillage off of the opportunities granted to the Natives.

Last edited:
What states did she win?

*Worst candidate in US history(lol she was so bad she lost to Trump the second worse)
Exactly. Proved my point.

It would be a stupid thing to say that democrats think they have no chance of beating the 2nd worst (in your opinion) candidate in history. Who also got less votes than the worst (in your opinion) candidate in history in the last election.

What a dumb thing to say.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Is it illegal to racistly and falsely claim that you are Native American to get better opportunities in schooling? For all the racist things people accuse Trump of there's not a whole lot more racist than claiming you are Indian to pillage off of the opportunities granted to the Natives.
Did she get in because she claimed to have the heritage that her family told her she had? You have a link on that?

It was Kelly Conway who first foisted the term "alternative facts" upon the public. Trump has beat the drum of "fake news" for years by now. He is trying to promote a fictionalized portrait of reality, and calling it the truth. It's that simple. He is a con man. If you are a Trump supporter, he is conning you with his effort to rewrite history in his image. He's created a personality cult. His attempt to overturn the Mueller Report, his attempt to re-image himself as the victim of a Deep State is simply the lie repeated often enough to entrance, and grow a belief that it is the truth. It isn't. He's conning you. Wake up.

Haven't you ever known anyone to tell an elaborate lie before? That's what they are doing. Trump. Giuliani. Barr. Pompeo. Crafting a lie that, if you embrace it, it's your eyes, if you like having the wool pulled over them, there ya go.

From July of 2018:

The quote by Timothy Snyder in my signature conveys what is going on here. It's up to Trump supporters to understand this is happening. It's not Trump Derangement Syndrome. It's what is happening that you are failing to recognize. It's never too late.

5 minutes of Timothy Snyder, from two nights ago. Like authoritarians everywhere, the truth doesn't matter to Trump. This is what Trump supporters are completely missing. This is the essence of what is happening, for those who have eyes to see and ears to hear:

Last edited:

Good thing we don't have current candidates who did that. Interesting hypothetical, though.

Did she get in because she claimed to have the heritage that her family told her she had? You have a link on that?
Should it matter? I say no. Morally it's flat out wrong and racist.

I don't know, just something Republicans can investigate in 2024 every second of every hour for 3 years straight. Actually I hope they're better than that and try to cooperate and make the country a better place instead of trying to unseat an elected President. Just imagine.