What's new

The official "let's impeach Trump" thread

The video with a request for response came before the Atlantic article was posted.

Also it was already answered. It's an opinion piece, not actual journalism. @Gameface answered you very well.

So are you ready to stop deflecting yet?
Lolol the answer is that it's an opinion piece?! That's not an answer that's an observation lol.

And as Ive said multiple times I'm not watching a 20+ minute video of Ben Shapiro left. If you guys want to explain it, than I'll respond after you tell me how the article I posted is false. You radicals are already being violent, it's pretty safe to say you will get much worse if Trump loses.

You forgot to add the mic drop.
"Manufacturing a crisis"- an anonymous source said something while 25 witnesses dispute this.

"designate enemies"- what are you doing to police? Stupid morons are comparing border protection to Nazi Germany.

"aim for personal power.”- what is blm doing

"make an appeal to pride and humiliation;"- only one race matters executing police. Throwing rocks bricks and malotovs at them. Doxxing their families.

express hostility to voting- who's yelling at who for voter suppression? Who want mail in voting in which has been proven to lead to corruption?

It's actually present but going to get worse and by Harris's own words "will not stop".
You're such a dishonest Trumpist hack. She was talking about protesting for human rights, not riots. But Trumpist trash gonna do Trumpist trash.

ETA: And BTW, this was addressed in the video you refuse to watch.

Everything Democrats are doing.

Anonymous sources saying Trump said something
Designate enemies- police
Pride- dedicated months of pride
Voting- mail in voting. Claiming it will take week even months for results
Aim for power- who's rioting to get their way.
You're really just making s*** up now.

express hostility to voting- who's yelling at who for voter suppression? Who want mail in voting in which has been proven to lead to corruption?
Right. Fighting voter suppression is hostility towards voting. Trying to get MORE people to vote is anti vote. Like buying a pint of Ben & Jerry's is anti-dairy.
Also, since you say mail-in voting has been "proven to lead to corruption," I'm sure you can cite a study?

It's actually present but going to get worse and by Harris's own words "will not stop".
That was a misquoted segment from Harris’s discussion. The rebuke on this is already long... but totally not surprised to see that you’ve been blinded. Soft boi.

Trump making peace you all are starting wars because you lost an election.

Trump hints at more peace deals after Israel-UAE deal

President Trump on Tuesday declared the "dawn of a new Middle East” as he presided over the signing of two historic Middle East diplomatic deals between Israel and two Gulf nation

“We’re here this afternoon to change the course of history. After decades of division and conflict we mark the dawn of a new Middle East," he said at the ceremony in the South Lawn of the White House.

That was a misquoted segment from Harris’s discussion. The rebuke on this is already long... but totally not surprised to see that you’ve been blinded. Soft boi.
Remember when you tattled to the mods? Then you call others soft. You literally tattled because I hurt your feelings. Not much softer than a nark imo.

Right. Fighting voter suppression is hostility towards voting. Trying to get MORE people to vote is anti vote. Like buying a pint of Ben & Jerry's is anti-dairy.
Also, since you say mail-in voting has been "proven to lead to corruption," I'm sure you can cite a study?
Can you site a study about voting supression? Here I don't like anonymous sources like you guys feed off of and your entire political spectrum is based off of but since that's all Democrats know I'll use it.

A top Democratic operative says voter fraud, especially with mail-in ballots, is no myth. And he knows this because he’s been doing it, on a grand scale, for decades.

The whisteblower — whose identity, rap sheet and long history working as a consultant to various campaigns were confirmed by The Post — says he not only changed ballots himself over the years, but led teams of fraudsters and mentored at least 20 operatives in New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania — a critical 2020 swing state.

Remember when you tattled to the mods? Then you call others soft. You literally tattled because I hurt your feelings. Not much softer than a nark imo.
That’s not what happened. Another instance of you misrepresenting the historical record.

Lmao. ****ing clueless
Trumpists have no shame. Or, for that matter, critical thinking skills, empathy, the ability to self-reflect, or learn from their mistakes (because they don’t make any). They wear their ignorance as a badge of honor and expect everyone else to salute it.

Trumpists have no shame. Or, for that matter, critical thinking skills, empathy, the ability to self-reflect, or learn from their mistakes (because they don’t make any). They wear their ignorance as a badge of honor and expect everyone else to salute it.
Now this is just brilliant and critical thinking with empathy. Lol. Idiot comparing border protection to Nazi Germany, that is not critical thinking. That's shameful and downright stupid.