What's new

The official "let's reelect Trump" thread

So you assume that black people who dont view the world like you do are stupid and make bad choices for themselves? Thats awfully bigoted of you.

Actually, I only said "supported segregation and white supremacy". Any notion of "stupid" and "make bad choices" came from you.

Actually, I only said "supported segregation and white supremacy". Any notion of "stupid" and "make bad choices" came from you.

You can dance around it if you want, but we both know you implied it..

You have that superiority complex that white liberals have. You think you know whats best for the black man instead of letting them think for themselves.

Actually there a lot of independent voices on Youtube and elsewhere who are black and support Trump. But since you guys are racist, you dismiss them and silence them by not acknowledging them and their beliefs. You choose to elevate other voices, particularly white liberal voices, over them. Which is racist.

You two are racist. You've now been called racist. So you are racist. Pretty simple formula really.

Own it and repent. Also give some money to some black people to make up for what you have done.

Shame on you scumbags.
I did none of that.

You can dance around it if you want, but we both know you implied it..

As I have pointed out, you don't understand the language used to discuss racism. This is another example.

Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson is a black man and an avowed white supremacist. I see nothing in the content of his speeches to question his general intelligence, and his actions are directed toward his goals, so he is neither stupid nor making bad choices.

You have that superiority complex that white liberals have. You think you know whats best for the black man instead of letting them think for themselves.

Oddly enough, I believe I can simultaneously credit a person with making their own choices for their own reasons and yet criticize the effects of those choices. Were Peterson more popular, he would be making life more difficult for many black people. I can recognize this is his goal and still criticize the goal.

67215453_10217824376894949_5483739678605574144_n.jpg

Actually there a lot of independent voices on Youtube and elsewhere who are black and support Trump. But since you guys are racist, you dismiss them and silence them by not acknowledging them and their beliefs. You choose to elevate other voices, particularly white liberal voices, over them. Which is racist.

You two are racist. You've now been called racist. So you are racist. Pretty simple formula really.

Own it and repent. Also give some money to some black people to make up for what you have done.

Shame on you scumbags.

Who triggered NPC this time?

Here is some advise from NPC: "Imagine what life would be like if you ignored politics."

Get a life, dude. If you pull your nose out of Trump's buttocks every now and again, you'll see the wonderful world you are missing.

Here's hoping you can get over your fears and anger and find happiness.

straw man arguments are his schtick. He is basically arguing against his own imagination. And still losing