What's new

The official "let's reelect Trump" thread

As I have pointed out, you don't understand the language used to discuss racism. This is another example.

Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson is a black man and an avowed white supremacist. I see nothing in the content of his speeches to question his general intelligence, and his actions are directed toward his goals, so he is neither stupid nor making bad choices.

Oddly enough, I believe I can simultaneously credit a person with making their own choices for their own reasons and yet criticize the effects of those choices. Were Peterson more popular, he would be making life more difficult for many black people. I can recognize this is his goal and still criticize the goal.

When has Jesse Lee Peterson claimed to be a white supremacist? Ive heard him a few times , but never heard him say what you are accusing him of.

I don't recall saying he claimed to be a white supremacist.

You said, and I quote "Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson is a black man and an avowed white supremacist

Screenshot_20190724-161519_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20190724-161508_Chrome.jpg

Is this not the definition of avowed?

I think you need to take your medication for the day.

This whole thing reminds me of Holly Holm vs Rhonda Rousey. Rousey, being the big bad Democrat party with all of the intimidation in the world coming to knock out the Republican party and Trump. Holm being the Republican party, taking their shots and making them count showing the complete circus that has been this sham hypocritical investigation before one head kick to the face ends it all. Holm walks out as champion, Trump will walk away from this getting reelected.

This whole thing reminds me of Holly Holm vs Rhonda Rousey. Rousey, being the big bad Democrat party with all of the intimidation in the world coming to knock out the Republican party and Trump. Holm being the Republican party, taking their shots and making them count showing the complete circus that has been this sham hypocritical investigation before one head kick to the face ends it all. Holm walks out as champion, Trump will walk away from this getting reelected.

That might be the dumbest ****ing analogy I’ve ever heard. Rousey was solid but more show over substance. Like Trumpf. Dude’s an epic moron and puts on a show, albeit a trainwreck of one, and people are too ****ing dumb to realize there is no substance. The guy’s simply an incompetent jagoff with dementia.

Is this not the definition of avowed?

Actually, using "asserted to be true or real", it is a most a slight exaggeration.

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/...-white-people-take-over-its-over-for-america/

On the video, starting at 2:42.

“The good white folks are going to go to moon or somewhere else and they’re going to create another country, so I’m saving up my money so when white people build a spaceship and go out into space and build another country, I’m going to go with them and I’m going to be first to buy some of the land because I know the land is going to go up really fast,” Peterson said. “But unless white people take over, it’s over for America.”

That's white nationalism in everything but name.

Here's one of his columns:

https://sonsoflibertymedia.com/blacks-used-bring-destruction/

Most black people on earth are being used to bring destruction.

You see it with the NFL, with the division in the country, with black “families,” their tattered communities and their broken relationships with God.

Blacks destroy everything “sacred” (to use Gen. John Kelly’s word).

Rev. Peterson may not a claim to be a white supremacist by name, but he supports their positions and principles, and asserts them to be true.

That might be the dumbest ****ing analogy I’ve ever heard. Rousey was solid but more show over substance. Like Trumpf. Dude’s an epic moron and puts on a show, albeit a trainwreck of one, and people are too ****ing dumb to realize there is no substance. The guy’s simply an incompetent jagoff with dementia.

So Russia totally hacked into Rousey’s email server and released detrimental emails to help swing the fight into her opponent’s favor. And troll farms influenced the judges...

Never mind, you’re right. That was a stupid analogy.