What's new

The Official "Let's Vote Trump Out" Thread!

Slightly.

From the bottom of my heart I feel that food stamps are needed but only in emergencies which we all need. I think keeping people on it isdepriving humans of self worth, dignity, and the American dream. And I think there's a loooot of people sitting that know that and thrive off of that.

I'm leaving it at that though
I think you've got a very puritanical view of self worth and human dignity.

Which isn't all that surprising, just kind of sad that that kind of thinking is still so prevalent in the twenty first century.

This might come as something of a surprise JazzyFresh, but Donald Trump is not well liked among Democrats.

Maybe this is your first SOTU, but it's really not unusual for the opposing party to not give standing ovations for a President they despise.

Reactions: Red
I think you've got a very puritanical view of self worth and human dignity.

Which isn't all that surprising, just kind of sad that that kind of thinking is still so prevalent in the twenty first century.
Yes, I think being self sufficient(if possible) is part of being a human and being dignified. I thinks it's empowering.

This might come as something of a surprise JazzyFresh, but Donald Trump is not well liked among Democrats.

Maybe this is your first SOTU, but it's really not unusual for the opposing party to not give standing ovations for a President they despise.
It's not about Trump, it's about the success of the American people. It goes to show partisanship is more important than the success of the country.

Cowards...

It's not about Trump, it's about the success of the American people. It goes to show partisanship is more important than the success of the country.

Cowards...
Sorry it offends you that not every person falls over themselves in obsequiousness to dear leader like you do.

Sorry it offends you that not every person falls over themselves in obsequiousness to dear leader like you do.
And sorry a successful president makes you squirm at night, constantly obsess about him, and worry about him daily. I can't imagine being obsessively compulsed to any human outside of my wife and kids. He literally owns you.

And sorry a successful president makes you squirm at night, constantly obsess about him, and worry about him daily. I can't imagine being obsessively compulsed to any human outside of my wife and kids. He literally owns you.
I'm not the one live posting his SOTU address lmao. Or constantly debasing myself for him.

He did make me a hundred dollars richer though, so I guess that counts for something.

Nancy looks like she really wants to applaud but doesn't dare
There's a look for that? How do you pull off that look?
I'm sitting here trying to make a face that says I want to clap my hands but I don't dare. I don't think I'm pulling it off but I just don't really have anything to reference to know for sure.
Can you post a picture of the facial expression that means I want to clap but don't dare? Is that a common facial expression in Australia?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

There's a look for that? How do you pull off that look?
I'm sitting here trying to make a face that says I want to clap my hands but I don't dare. I don't think I'm pulling it off but I just don't really have anything to reference to know for sure.
Can you post a picture of the facial expression that means I want to clap but don't dare? Is that a common facial expression in Australia?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

lol ok having a bad day ?

Got your boy impeached and again, made me a hundred bucks. Not much of a miss there lol.
That $100 was worth the sheer salt and the adult temper tantrums displayed by grown *** men and women. I don't miss it one bit. As far as impeachment? What's changed besides the psychotic left felt they finally beat Trump at something. I'm happy for y'all really. Losing and being incompetent at everything has to suck. Hell, you can't even get an app to work but plan on overhauling the medical system? Yeah...

That $100 was worth the sheer salt and the adult temper tantrums displayed by grown *** men and women. I don't miss it one bit. As far as impeachment? What's changed besides the psychotic left felt they finally beat Trump at something. I'm happy for y'all really. Losing and being incompetent at everything has to suck. Hell, you can't even get an app to work but plan on overhauling the medical system? Yeah...
What's changed is that Donald Trump was the third president in US history to be impeached, try to keep up.

Also, I'm fairly certain Bernie Sanders isn't going to be putting the Iowa democratic party in charge of Medicare For All.