What's new

The *OFFICIAL* Russia Is About To Invade Ukraine Thread

Man this is going to be played and replayed in Russia for weeks.

View: https://twitter.com/joshtpm/status/1605755078295576577?s=46&t=tNJuZIdbGH6xFwAjfnH4ow

And apparently this grifter in MAGA land was big angry last night

View: https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1605642995222646799?s=46&t=tNJuZIdbGH6xFwAjfnH4ow
It’ll be interesting to see how much future aid Ukraine receives once Republicans take over the House.

LOL just from this post this Benny guy feels like an internet tough guy puffing up his chest while pwns noobs. LOL

I dunno. He seems to be a pretty badass dude. A perfect demonstration of American masculinity today. I bet he tans his balls in Tucker’s ball tanner thingie.

Total libtard ownage, snowflake.

View: https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1550932072814022656?s=46&t=tNJuZIdbGH6xFwAjfnH4ow

dude-confused.gif

4e47a3c5824a6d4515c1382adba0a54c_w200.gif

stephen-a-smith-reading.gif

Man this is going to be played and replayed in Russia for weeks.

View: https://twitter.com/joshtpm/status/1605755078295576577?s=46&t=tNJuZIdbGH6xFwAjfnH4ow

And apparently this grifter in MAGA land was big angry last night

View: https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1605642995222646799?s=46&t=tNJuZIdbGH6xFwAjfnH4ow
It’ll be interesting to see how much future aid Ukraine receives once Republicans take over the House.

In regards to the second tweet,
If zelinsky was wearing a suit then the dude would be **** talking him for spending the money we are sending him on suits.

Also i think that zelinsky wears those clothes to show solidarity with his troops and people. Its kind of his symbol of resistance.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

In regards to the second tweet,
If zelinsky was wearing a suit then the dude would be **** talking him for spending the money we are sending him on suits.

Also i think that zelinsky wears those clothes to show solidarity with his troops and people. Its kind of his symbol of resistance.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app
Stop. You’re being too rational. It’s because he’s a Jew errr globalist yeah globalist who hates Christianity and wants to take your hard earned cash and spend it on trans soldiers dressed in drag to teach CRT to toddlers. Aren’t you angry now???

That’s exactly it. If the dude had dressed in a suit and wore a nice watch, he’d be criticized too. “He’s a Jewish puppet for Wall Street globalists! He’s an elitist! While his country gets billions, your community is being defunded!” He’s showing solitary with his military that’s fighting off a brutal Russian invasion.

Another 50 billion being sent to Ukraine. Our leaders are money laundering and our government is 100 percent corrupt. This has to stop.

View: https://twitter.com/rageagainstwar_/status/1605743843881603072?s=46&t=b770uMCneDPIRisEeFS1OA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Another 50 billion being sent to Ukraine. Our leaders are money laundering and our government is 100 percent corrupt. This has to stop.

View: https://twitter.com/rageagainstwar_/status/1605743843881603072?s=46&t=b770uMCneDPIRisEeFS1OA

agree to disagree

I like this comment:
You’ll save Putin billions if you’re successful, and he’ll be encouraged to continue his expansionist dreams

And this one:
If you are really against the war, then the place to hold this protest is in front of the Russian embassy.

Then there is this:
Clearly you haven’t asked any Ukranians about this. Is this just a self serving circle jerk for you cowards to dance around the point that you support genocide by inaction?

I dunno, not a fan of war, but I am not a fan of women and children being systematically raped, brutalized, murdered or kidnapped. Why don't you ask russia to stop the war, or is it okay when they do those things?

Where's the rage against russia's war and genocide machine? Apparently you have no problem with russian imperialist aggression; only with Ukrainian self-defense. History will remember you for appeasing and collaborating with evil.

1671840819874.png

And how do you propose ending the war without rewarding Putin for his aggression and without punishing Ukraine for being attacked?

best change your slogan to "support for genocide, rape & child abductions" that way, at least it will be true

Is putin your keynote speaker?

Good stuff. Thanks for posting the tweet for me as I dont have the twitter.

Last edited:
agree to disagree

I like this comment:
You’ll save Putin billions if you’re successful, and he’ll be encouraged to continue his expansionist dreams

And this one:
If you are really against the war, then the place to hold this protest is in front of the Russian embassy.

45 billion dollars is enough to end homelessness in America x2, but this is money well spent to fish. Where the hell is it all going? We’ve already sent 80 billion over there. It’s being laundered- it’s not hurting Putin.

45 billion dollars is enough to end homelessness in America x2, but this is money well spent to fish. Where the hell is it all going? We’ve already sent 80 billion over there. It’s being laundered- it’s not hurting Putin.

Ok comrade. You would be shocked by how much we spend on our own military. Could end homelessness in the entire world. Just passed a bill for 858 billion for defense.

Lol at the comment that its not hurting putin. Kind of an amazing cluelessness there. Im impressed really. The help ukraine is getting is the reason that putin didn't own ukraine after a month.

Last edited:
agree to disagree

I like this comment:

And this one:

Then there is this:
Clearly you haven’t asked any Ukranians about this. Is this just a self serving circle jerk for you cowards to dance around the point that you support genocide by inaction?

I dunno, not a fan of war, but I am not a fan of women and children being systematically raped, brutalized, murdered or kidnapped. Why don't you ask russia to stop the war, or is it okay when they do those things?

Where's the rage against russia's war and genocide machine? Apparently you have no problem with russian imperialist aggression; only with Ukrainian self-defense. History will remember you for appeasing and collaborating with evil.

View attachment 13581

And how do you propose ending the war without rewarding Putin for his aggression and without punishing Ukraine for being attacked?

best change your slogan to "support for genocide, rape & child abductions" that way, at least it will be true

And that infographic is only including the stuff in the last year or so. Russia has a loooooooooong history of systematically abusing, torturing, and murdering Ukrainians.

Do you have any proof of the laundering, or are you just talking out of your butt?

You're making claims without any substance.

Putin is loosing the war. I believe it will end his reign as leader of post-Soviet Russia. Russia was considered a near-peer militarily to the U.S.. They are not considered that anymore. They are being handled by a nation with 1/3 the population and who started the war with a military that was miniscule in comparison to what Russia had on paper.

The main advantage Ukraine has had in this war is Russian corruption and incompetence. Ukraine is using our b-grade equipment, throwaway stuff by our standards and is outperforming Russia in pretty much every way.

The story of the Russian invasion into Ukraine is largely a story of hope and perseverance by the Ukrainian people. A story of failure and embarrassment by Russian leadership.

Last edited:
Ok comrade. You would be shocked by how much we spend on our own military. Could end homelessness in the entire world.

Lol at the comment that its not hurting putin. Kind of an amazing cluelessness there. Im impressed really. The help ukraine is getting is the reason that putin didn't own ukraine after a month.

And fix the environment globally a few times over.

agree to disagree

I like this comment:

And this one:

Then there is this:

View attachment 13581

The really interesting thing about this is the capture of the American right by Russian interests (far right by global standards.) the same people that have for the last 100 years campaigned for the destruction of Russia. How much money is flowing into their coffers from Russian interests? How much dirt do they have on the likes of Trump and his inner circle? It is one of the more staggering political transformations of history, Putin deserves no small credit for it.

What also astounds me is the sheer stupidity of the people that are buying and supporting this nonsense, they've got to be some of the dumbest mother****ers in the history of humanity. Not since the Greeks built a wooden horse and wheeled it up the gates of Troy have a group of people wilfully misunderstood their reality to the same degree. It is honestly ****ing nuts, the depths of human stupidity is endless.

It’s definitely hurting the thousands of Russian soldiers who invaded Ukraine and are trying to erase its people and culture from off the map. Russia can’t just invade sovereign European democracies without consequence. Preserving freedom and order around the world is definitely worth paying for.

What evidence do you have that money is being laundered? You understand that some blog is likely to be tainted by MAGA folks who hate Zelensky and love Putin and Russian disinformation propagandists, right? Cmon dude, wake up and get your information from better sources.

It’s my understanding that the majority of this money is spent on military equipment that we ship to Ukraine. It’s the worth of the military equipment that’s being sent there, not bags of money. The material is later replaced by American manufacturing to the army bases and that the material was taken from. It’s not like we’re handing over briefcases of cash. Is that what you imagined? Big tanker ships and helicopter full of cash that we drop from the skies onto Ukraine? Raining Benjamins down on Kiev?

Just curious, what have you done this winter to alleviate homelessness in your community? Church tithing doesn’t count. Are you volunteering at any shelters? Donated food? $45 billion/330 million (Americans) = $136 bucks. Have you even spent $136 dollars this season to alleviate homelessness and hunger in your community? If you haven’t, why are you talking right now?

Last edited: