What's new

The *OFFICIAL* Russia Is About To Invade Ukraine Thread

The Democratic party has firmly and clearly rejected racism and antisemitism while the MAGA Republican movement have specifically carved out a place for them.
What is the weather like in your world? Here the ADL has a page specifically devoted to Ilhan Omar's antisemitism.

The so-called leader of the alt-right is a democrat who endorsed Biden in the last election. The head of nearly every organization whose focus it is to address issues of race is a democrat. Race hustlers like Robin DiAngelo, who wrote 'White Fragility' openly admits in that book that she is a racist. Antisemetism is the category with the single largest spike in statistics and nearly all of it is in deep blue big cities. You are fooling yourself if you think the left doesn't have a racism problem.

Jack Teixeira is white anti government racist with a gun fetish and is being glorified by MAGA all over the place.

Lemmings: “How do you know he’s MAGA?”

Jack Teixeira is white anti government racist with a gun fetish and is being glorified by MAGA all over the place. Read the articles posted from the Washington post and NY times. Don’t just rely on your MAGA media silos and garbage right wing websites that are spinning this guy as a hero. Read from respected news outlets.

I mean cmon, if it looks like **** and stinks like ****, it’s probably MAGA.

Last edited:
What is the weather like in your world? Here the ADL has a page specifically devoted to Ilhan Omar's antisemitism.
Rep. Omar apologized for her comments.

The so-called leader of the alt-right is a democrat who endorsed Biden in the last election.
Which leader? Ben Shapiro? Tucker Carlson? The head of the Oath Keepers? There are many leaders, I would not be surprised if Sam Harris, for example, got disgusted by Trump.

The head of nearly every organization whose focus it is to address issues of race is a democrat.
The organizations that seek to reinforce racism are on the right.

Race hustlers like Robin DiAngelo, who wrote 'White Fragility' openly admits in that book that she is a racist.
She admits that racism is a universal problem, and as a human, she is vulnerable.

Antisemetism is the category with the single largest spike in statistics and nearly all of it is in deep blue big cities.
That's where all the people are.

You are fooling yourself if you think the left doesn't have a racism problem.
I agree that the left has a racism problem. It is also true that "The Democratic party has firmly and clearly rejected racism and antisemitism", as Gameface said. Just as rejecting alcohol doesn't mean you stop being an alcoholic.,

Last edited:
Based on what? I've seen absolutely nothing to indicate he is right wing, let alone a Trump supporter. He may be. I don't know, but so far all I've seen is the usual bigots making statements of being a Trump supporter without any proof at all. Maybe you count yourself in with that crowd now. Have you seen any evidence that Jack Teixeira is a Trump supporter or even a republican? Or is this a thing you "know" without needing information to make up your mind?
Where in my post did i say he was right wing or a trump supporter or a republican? What I actually said is that the GOP/right wing will be defend him saying that he is a patriot who is exposing the truth or some ****.

Where in my post did i say he was right wing or a trump supporter or a republican? What I actually said is that the GOP/right wing will be defend him saying that he is a patriot who is exposing the truth or some ****.
Nuance is wasted on trolls.

Ya I feel pretty confident that they will defend him. He is a patriot for exposing the truth!....... or some ****

I’m not the one claiming Teixeira as a member of my tribe… my side isn’t the one trying to praise him. I hope he’s locked up.

View: https://twitter.com/repmtg/status/1646615867285708802?s=46&t=QT7YFlZ_IlHq81PpZAhKgw

@Al-O-Meter that was so so easy to predict lol.

Last edited:

She is, most definitely.

Have any of the lemmings on here denounced her yet? I mean, if we’re gonna bring up Rep Omar’s comments (she was heavily criticized and apologized for her comments) it sure would be nice if the “we’re totally over racism” free thinkers from the right could denounce MTG’s comments, right?

Look how white her teeth are, she must be a good egg.

What is the truth? Leaks show that Ukraine is losing troops at a 4 to 1 rate to Russia.
An additional component to this story broke over the weekend. I'll let you pick whatever source you want but the name you should be searching for is: Sarah Bils

Sarah Bils is American, is ex-military, and is pro-Russian.

Reactions: Red
An additional component to this story broke over the weekend. I'll let you pick whatever source you want but the name you should be searching for is: Sarah Bils

Sarah Bils is American, is ex-military, and is pro-Russian.
Appreciate it. Haven’t had much time but I’ll look into it today.

Sarah Bils….

Tucker’s brain dead audience and the lemmings on this website who use his talking pts don’t care. Anything that’s counter majoritarian and seen as offensive to the mainstream population and culture is valued.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/russias-air-force-accidentally-bombs-094641103.html lol

Immediately after the explosion, Russian commentators and military bloggers were abuzz with theories about what weapon Ukraine had used for the attack. Many of them called for strong retribution.

But about an hour later, the Russian Defense Ministry acknowledged that a weapon accidentally released by one of its own Su-34 bombers caused the blast. The ministry did not provide any further details, but military experts said the weapon likely was a powerful 500-kilogram (1,100-pound) bomb.

Might be BS