What's new

The official Utah Jazz VS the Chicago getting bullied by Jazz Feb 8 on ROOT Sports, ESPN 1280 AM/ 97

Only dumbass Corbin would find a way to play tinsley 40+ mins and Marvin Williams key minutes while forgetting kanter and favors. Is there another franchise in this entire league that wouldn't be playing these guys 25+mins? I certainly can't think of one

jefferson was on fire.
but corbin riding the hot hand.
jefferson playing the full 2nd half
he was gassed..
so it was playing 4 on 5 :D

hahahaha
i dont care about the wins and losses any more.

playoff time = sweep time

You don't run a play in that scenario off the catch. You run an out-of-bounds play and tell whoever gets it to get a shot quickly. Sadly Millsap got it in the corner and panicked, or tried to be a hero.

8-18 against winning teams. Enough of this "We're trending in the right direction" ******** they're trying to shovel us.

Got to give it to the Bulls, they showed how to finish a game. When they needed points, they went inside with Boozer and he gets fouled, makes 4 free throws... We try and finish by forcing the ball to Al so he can shoot jumpers...
Al may have had the hot hand, but until he can go to the basket and draw fouls, this is what's going to keep on happening when the game is on the line.

That was one of the worst coaching games I have seen all year. Robinson was killing Tinsley and it took Corbin forever to make an adjustment. Took the whole offense out of rythem. And not playing a bigger stronger Kanter on boozer was a horrible mistake down the stretch. I am beginning to see just how poor of a coach he is. I try to give the benefit of the doubt. But stuff like this is obvious.

I'm beyond pissed off about this one tonight. I can't think of a worse sub in all of Ty's coaching career (and there have been some bad one's) then when he put Marvin in for Demaree. Caroll had just started giving the Jazz life, and Ty pulls him for Marvin. Bravo. Thibs>>>>Corbin

Ugh now I'm too upset to go out tonight.

I mean I was already kinda leaning on staying in but a win would have amped me enough to go.

Curse my innate manic/depressive passion for this team

We lost the game because Millsap couldn't guard Boozer in the pick-and-roll. Boozer got about 10 points off that play with Bellinelli.

The best line-up would have been Burks, Foye, Carroll/Sap, Favors and Jefferson. I think Corbin put Marvin in to guard Deng, but I think that was an overreaction.

What I learned in watching tonight's game is how damn good a coach Thibideau is. His players play hard on defense and he knows when to take out his "star" player (Boozer having a good night) for defensive purposes at the end of the game. He knows what his players strengths and weaknesses are and doesn't try to force a square peg into a round hole, Corbin on the other hand...nevermind, I'm gonna have a beer.

That was one of the worst coaching games I have seen all year. Robinson was killing Tinsley and it took Corbin forever to make an adjustment. Took the whole offense out of rythem. And not playing a bigger stronger Kanter on boozer was a horrible mistake down the stretch. I am beginning to see just how poor of a coach he is. I try to give the benefit of the doubt. But stuff like this is obvious.

I could not agree more. As soon as Favors goes to the bench with 5 fouls Millsap gets blown up by Boozer. Who cares if Favors gets his 6th foul. We should know Boozer better than anyone! He struggles against length, so what do we do we put 6' 7" Millsap on him. I just do not understand it. Anyone but Millsap. Marvin, Kanter, Favors anyone! Corbin does not have an inbound play to save his life either.

Yeah I would put this loss on Tinsley. Tinsley cost the team at least 20 points today solely on his defense and the non-need to guard him on offense. That was Ty's biggest mistake. The offense looked great with Burks and Foye.