What's new

The official Utah Jazz VS the Chicago getting bullied by Jazz Feb 8 on ROOT Sports, ESPN 1280 AM/ 97

Remember what happened after the last time the Bulls beat the Jazz on their own floor? Let's hope something like that happens this time. Anything like it.

For the record, I missed a good portion of the end of the game because Gold Rush was a lot more entertaining and less frustrating.

https://www.nba.com/jazz/video/2013/02/08/20130208corbinm4v-2378789

Sure enough, Ty thought we were down 4 instead of what we were actually down, 3, when Millsap forced that three. I don't even have words.

Between the entire coaching staff and the team, no one looked at the scoreboard and said, "hey, we're only down 3." Something had to be wrong with the scoreboard in the arena. On TV, we were clearly down 3 at that point.

Yep folks we have a keeper of a coach!

jerry-sloan-coaching.jpg

Up yours to all those who bitched and moaned when I was coach.

How's that "hope" and "change" Ty Corbin thingie workin out?

Sloan had his defects. But at least his teams had some sort of an identity, a form of offense, and I never recall him having this big of a brain fart at the end of the game. How the hell didn't Corbin know the score of the game? What a complete dumbass. Epic EPIC fail.

Sloan was never going to get it done. I was excited to see how the new coaching situation would work out, then I found out that the next guy in line was not given an interim position, HE WAS EXTENDED BEFORE COACHING ONE SINGLE GAME.

Recipe for success right there.

In all seriousness though how do you not know the score in that situation? Did Corbin just do the math wrong or something?

Reporters at the media scrum are reporting that Ty thought we were down 4 instead of 3 when he apparently drew that three ball up for Millsap. Is this real life? What the hell?

This has been real life for almost two years.

how long do we have to wait for a trade for a point guard?

and big boobs corbin gives kanter 6 minutes of playing time despite his great performance in the last game.

....as worse a loss as I've ever seen the Jazz have! To lose to these clowns after there long road trip, beat down the night before and us well rested.....had to be a coaching blunder or two, hey?

Love the low minutes Kanter gets. Still baffled that Marvin is on an NBA team, let alone starting while only putting up 8 points and 3 boards a game. 8 mill a year, 8 points a game seems fair, right?

"Lots is being made out of Millsap corner three over Gibson with 17 seconds left. It is not the play the Jazz wanted. The inbound breaks down. Burks doesn’t get the ball where the play had hoped. Now Millsap gets the ball unsuspectingly and he tries to drive baseline on Gibson. He gets denied and is in the left corner with nowhere to go and he shots the three. He never suspected he was getting the ball. The Jazz are down three and the clock is moving faster in his head than in the game and he forces a bad look. Not sure what else he was supposed to do once his drive got denied."

David Locke making excuses for the worst shot of the night.

jerry-sloan-coaching.jpg

Up yours to all those who bitched and moaned when I was coach.

How's that "hope" and "change" Ty Corbin thingie workin out?

Sloan had his defects. But at least his teams had some sort of an identity, a form of offense, and I never recall him having this big of a brain fart at the end of the game. How the hell didn't Corbin know the score of the game? What a complete dumbass. Epic EPIC fail.

Oh please, Sloan was a senile **** who preached **** he didn't have the balls to back up, specifically, defense. Yeah, we had a bit of an identity but much of that and our offensive form was because of Deron.

There was zero sense in hanging on to him.

Oh please, Sloan was a senile **** who preached **** he didn't have the balls to back up, specifically, defense. Yeah, we had a bit of an identity but much of that and our offensive form was because of Deron.

There was zero sense in hanging on to him.

Don't you just love those that want to fix our current problem by going back to our old problem?

how long do we have to wait for a trade for a point guard?

and big boobs corbin gives kanter 6 minutes of playing time despite his great performance in the last game.

jefferson wa son fire.
corbin was afraid to take him out in the 2nd half.
he has no confidence in kanter.
he could have called a timeout give sub jeffie out for 3-5 minutes. call a timeout again sub jeffie back in.
so jeffie gets 3-5 game minutes rest. but in reality it might have been 6-10 minutes.

edown the strecth jeffie was a ghost. had no energy no fire.

this should have been a win