What's new

The R.I.P. Thread

I saw Bob Debry around, I never conversed with him but he was still active in his 80's and generally seemed to be well liked.

Horror Film Director/Special Effects artist Robert Hall passed away earlier these week.

I saw ZZ Top a couple years ago in Va Beach on the beach. Don’t let opportunities pass to see musicians you like because you never know. I saw Tom Petty three months before he died. Also glad I saw Warren Zevon and some others. There’s plenty still alive I’ve seen tho! RIP Dusty...

Beat me to it. Very sad. Always been one of my favorite bands. Saw them a few times in concert. One of the best concerts I ever saw was the eliminator concert in the 80's in my early teens. Blew me away.

These are the ones that make you feel like a little part of your childhood died too. Like Robin Williams.

I saw ZZ Top a couple years ago in Va Beach on the beach. Don’t let opportunities pass to see musicians you like because you never know. I saw Tom Petty three months before he died. Also glad I saw Warren Zevon and some others. There’s plenty still alive I’ve seen tho! RIP Dusty...
They're (Gibbons and Beard) still touring.

I think they replaced Hill with one of their backstage crew.

Taylor-Hoover-1.jpg
)
Staff Sgt. Taylor Hoover (Center), who made the ultimate sacrifice defending Afghan civilians and leading fellow Marines on August 26, 2021. We share your loss. Our family lost my brother in Vietnam (May 17, 1970), know the heart felt loss and pain your community feels.

God rest his soul and provide comfort to his relatives and friends.