What's new

The Return of Deron Williams?

I have us at about $57 million in salaries for 15/16 without knowing Pleiss deal yet. With the cap at $70, I know we are willing to eat a contract for assets but I doubt THAT contract. ($21 mill)

I have us at about $57 million in salaries for 15/16 without knowing Pleiss deal yet. With the cap at $70, I know we are willing to eat a contract for assets but I doubt THAT contract. ($21 mill)

The article is about the potential of a buyout of DWill's contract with the Nets. If that happens, he'd be a free agent and could sign anywhere, for any price.

I Dwill be so very happy this happens. You can imagine healthy and motivated Deron playing backup to Exum?

Exum, Deron, Cotton (omg Cotton the yesterday)
Burks, Hayward, Hood
Hayward, Hood, Jingles
Favors, Booker, Hayward, Hood
GoMonster, Favors, ma boi Pleiss

Tell me where is weakness in team?

Well, guess this is the final proof that the Jazz won the D-Will/Favors+ trade.

That said, all signs are pointing to Deron joining the Mavs next season. Not great for us, given that it signals the Mavs intend to compete for the 7th/8th seed along with us, PHX, and NOP.

DWill would be a burden on team chemistry right now. Let's grab him in a couple years when it's obvious that our core have become established stars, and it's easy for DWill to palate a bench-role.

If D-Will comes back, I'm taking my old name back. Still my favorite player of all time.

Make it happen DL.

Dwill just wants to come to Utah to disappear from the media. He will regain happiness here and be a cool dude.

DWill would be a burden on team chemistry right now. Let's grab him in a couple years when it's obvious that our core have become established stars, and it's easy for DWill to palate a bench-role.

Deron already accepts backup role. Do not pound on our are Deron! He is jazzman for life he is still mad we traded. He wants to come back to the home. He says this in like every interview ever. He has home here still. He does the Utah charities. This thing will happen I guarantee.

Just passing along Jazz-related info from a story I read at ESPN. No need to shoot the messenger.

Don't worry about Thee Jazz Fan. He's just upset because his Sister didn't finish him off this morning.

This is a great thread. I'd love for the return of D Will. Jazz fans still love him, and why wouldn't we want a veteran to help tutor Exum? Fisher helped DWill in that progression. I think something similar would benefit Exum.

D-Will said he was cool with playing off the bench behind Jarret Jack last year.

He just wants to GTFO of the Brooklyn.

Sure, lets bring in a washed over-the-hill vet to take time away from Burke, Cotton, and Neto. Clearly this is the route that Tyrone Corbin wants us to take. Isn't he still our HC? LOL.

Hell no, we're not a washed up unmotivated DWill away from the chip so why stunt Exums and Burke's growth?

Sure, lets bring in a washed over-the-hill vet to take time away from Burke, Cotton, and Neto. Clearly this is the route that Tyrone Corbin wants us to take. Isn't he still our HC? LOL.

Burke, Cotton and Neto are utterly unimportant. So ya, sure, why not.