What's new

The Rise of Skywalker

ben will kill the resistance? lol or leia is skywalker? hmmmm

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

I dont care to see another Star Wars after finally watching Solo and barely making it all the way through after asking myself over and over "why am I trying to finish this boring trash". That was one of the most generic, bland movies I've seen in the last ten years.

I just don’t understand why they had hired three directors and writers to do the three movies and no collaboration what so ever. Then the guy doing episode 9 got fired and they brought back JJ to do episode 9. There was absolutely no story arc going into any of these films.

Episode 8 was about as bad a movie as I’ve ever seen. There was no character building what so ever and a million plot twists, and don’t get me started with that Rose character, she’s worse than Jar Jar from the prequels. I’m still trying to figure out the deal between Kylo and Rey and then seeing each other while on different worlds. Rian Johnson should’ve just made Luke drink straight from that animals nipple for crying out loud!! If you want to kill off Luke, do it the right way, not because of some force power, if that’s what killed him. And last but not least, I was really excited about the Snoke character and they killed him during his first showing in person with very little screen time and that’s after building him up big time in episode 7 almost like a big tease, then oh, wait... he’s ded.

The knights of ten better be badass!!! Was hoping to see them in the teaser.

I just don’t understand why they had hired three directors and writers to do the three movies and no collaboration what so ever. Then the guy doing episode 9 got fired and they brought back JJ to do episode 9. There was absolutely no story arc going into any of these films.
When they first announced the trilogy and that it would have different people for each one, it made absolutely no sense to me. Like, how do you even plan it out that far and to intentionally not have the continuity, plus had Rian Johnson done anything? It’s like they announced open mic night, or like it was a reality show where the contestants compete with each other on who can make a better Star Wars film.