What's new

The season of great potential - Just another season of disappointment

I have to say that I do question our toughness. Perhaps it starts with Snyder, pulling out the troops before they've had a fair shake (Exum losing his confidence). When was the last time you saw a Jazzman draw a charge? Withey looks like he's going out to play polo at the country club half the time (silver spoon). Can you imagine him or Exum or Hayward in a fight, cause I sure can't. All I know is if we miss the playoffs again it's gotta be sayonara time for Snyder.

Ive been saying this for sometime. This roster is very deep, but its missing that enforcer tough guy. We simply dont have anyone that can back our players up in a fight or get under the opposing teams skin. We need someone with an edge you can be "that guy" in the playoffs.

Ive been saying this for sometime. This roster is very deep, but its missing that enforcer tough guy. We simply dont have anyone that can back our players up in a fight or get under the opposing teams skin. We need someone with an edge you can be "that guy" in the playoffs.
Certainly they hope to see that type of play from Bolomboy eventually. There's a few good candidates to be that guy in this years draft range. Ike Anibogu(middle) particularly stands out.
AR-161029587.jpg&maxh=400&maxw=667

A "thug" isn't what this team needs. Jazz simply need someone who can make shots in the 4th quarter. Utah is losing big leads. Utah is too reliant on Hayward. Gordon has shown he has tiny cajones. He often has great stats through 3, then wilts under pressure. Hill doesn't - and that's why his absence has been so evident. Hood has shown some promise late in games, but he's inconsistent and has intestinal issues. Gobert needs to be fed to get his numbers. Johnson has been kind of disappointing, IMO. Jazz just need guys to step up and knock down shots.

I think the problem with the team is obviously that we have obnoxious and retarded fans like NAOS and Cy. Management reads the board and then manages the team according to their opinions. So we end up with soft players, and make bad trades or no trades at all.

If management read my posts and did what I said, we would have won multiple championships by now.

I challenge anyone to deny that management reads this board. This team reflects exactly what the board majority thinks here. If you cant see it, you havent been paying attention.

Utah is too reliant on Hayward. Gordon has shown he has tiny cajones. He often has great stats through 3, then wilts under pressure.
Gordo shoots more efficiently and scores more per minute in the 4th than he does in quarters 1 through 3. Further, the difference between his 4th quarter and quarter 1-3 performance is larger in losses than it is in wins.

LOL - what a pity party.

In the words of Tony Montana - "let her go...another quaalude she gonna love me again"

3 wins in a row and by New Years everyone here will be be back on the bandwagon.

I think the problem with the team is obviously that we have obnoxious and retarded fans like NAOS and Cy. Management reads the board and then manages the team according to their opinions. So we end up with soft players, and make bad trades or no trades at all.

If management read my posts and did what I said, we would have won multiple championships by now.

I challenge anyone to deny that management reads this board. This team reflects exactly what the board majority thinks here. If you cant see it, you havent been paying attention.

I thought I was a contrarian? Does teh FO follow my contrarian view points or do they follow the majority thought on the board? I'm confused.

Gordo shoots more efficiently and scores more per minute in the 4th than he does in quarters 1 through 3. Further, the difference between his 4th quarter and quarter 1-3 performance is larger in losses than it is in wins.
In losses, these are the scoring numbers for Gordo and the rest of the team:

Quarters 1-3
Gordo: 17.65 pts/36, .503 TS
Rest of team: 13.24 pts/36, .426 TS

4th Quarter
Gordo: 23.35 pts/36, .550 TS
Rest of team: 13.41 pts/36, .509 TS

Yep. Gordo's play in the 4th is the problem...

In losses, these are the scoring numbers for Gordo and the rest of the team:

Quarters 1-3
Gordo: 17.65 pts/36, .503 TS
Rest of team: 13.24 pts/36, .426 TS

4th Quarter
Gordo: 23.35 pts/36, .550 TS
Rest of team: 13.41 pts/36, .509 TS

Yep. Gordo's play in the 4th is the problem...
If you haven't noticed you kind of have to take any critique of Hayward from Stifle Tower with a grain of salt.

Sent from my A0001 using JazzFanz mobile app

DON'T TRY TO CONFUSE ME WITH THE FACTS

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

I thought I was a contrarian? Does teh FO follow my contrarian view points or do they follow the majority thought on the board? I'm confused.

You are just saying that cause you are a contrarian.

And the Jazz are just confused about what to do because your contrarianness just confuses them.