What's new

The server is too busy at the moment

Just got it again. Pre 7 am on Saturday morning.

PS: I'm jealous of colton for not getting it a single time.

seems to be happening now, but it's pretty instantaneous - things seems slow, the message pops up for a second and then the page reloads

(well we'll see if I can get this to post...)

seems to be happening now, but it's pretty instantaneous - things seems slow, the message pops up for a second and then the page reloads

(well we'll see if I can get this to post...)

Been getting it almost every other time I click on a different link on here the past 2 days.

**** this. Im out of here...I can barely browse this site now. Ill be back in a few weeks when this hopefully gets all sorted out.

Also, not trying to flame or troll but a post from Jason would be nice...so we at least now he is doing something.

**** this. Im out of here...I can barely browse this site now. Ill be back in a few weeks when this hopefully gets all sorted out.

Also, not trying to flame or troll but a post from Jason would be nice...so we at least now he is doing something.

I've PMed Jason, so hopefully he can figure something out.

But this continues to baffle me. I've visited jazzfanz perhaps 20 times in the last 2-3 days, and I still have not gotten a single such error message myself.

Dick, truly living up to his name.

Trying a few things. Please report the message or extreme slowness here anytime after this message.

Wow. Truly entitled.

seems better to me,
but I was just checking the "Who's Online" page and noticed this, seems like poetic justice or something
:)

Guest - - 11:00 AM Viewing Thread - - The server is too busy at the moment - - baiduspider-220-181-108-118.crawl.baidu.com

Just saw a "Database Error". Reloaded and went away. Please let me know if you're seeing anything.

Just saw a "Database Error". Reloaded and went away. Please let me know if you're seeing anything.

I too have seen this message about three or four times in the last 48 hours but like you said, once the screen is refreshed, everything returns to normal.