What's new

The Turk Commeth

homeytennis

At least for some other teams. Former first round picks Shabaz Muhamed by the Bucks. He was drafted by the TWolves with a Jazz pick acquired by the TWolves in the Trey Burke trade. The TWolves could have drafted the Greek Freak as he selected with the next pick. Also waived was Josh Huestis by the Spurs although he is injured now.

At least for some other teams. Former first round picks Shabaz Muhamed by the Bucks. He was drafted by the TWolves with a Jazz pick acquired by the TWolves in the Trey Burke trade. The TWolves could have drafted the Greek Freak as he selected with the next pick. Also waived was Josh Huestis by the Spurs although he is injured now.
Hindsight is 50/50

Sent from my SM-G965U using JazzFanz mobile app

Yup. That 2nd round pick we got for Trey way in the future is awesome.
So rather than have a future second rounder, you would have rather had Shabazz on the team for the past two years?

I don't know. He has put up some decent numbers in the past and his mother in nicer than Burke's.
For me, it’s kind of like asking if I’d prefer Long John Silvers or Captain D’s. If neither is an option, I’d go with that. So when you wishfully wonder if we could have been snacking on reheated, processes fried fish from Ling Johns for the past two years, the premise just doesn’t sound all that palatable to me, regardless of how much better you think it is than Captain D’s.

For me, it's kind of like asking who could we have drafted had we not wasted draft picks to trade up? Jazz were in a terrible position because they had no viable PG's on their roster. It made them desperate to draft a PG instead of BPA.

In an entire new page with Donovan, Burke or Baz are pointless to remember. Probably Lakers and Bron wished they drafted DM instead of LB too.