What's new

The untold story of Ron Boone: returning to where it all started -- Jazz in New Orleans 3/11/18 2PM

I think he plays, but there is no way that ankle is 100%. I think he struggles....but then again everytime davis comes back from inury he drops 40.....so.....

STIFFLE TOWER GONA NEED TO BE BIG TIME, and lets hope Holiday doesn't go off like in game2.

I want him to play so we can watch Rudy break his spirit again.
Not only that, but the super team of Gobert, Mitchell and Jingles makes AD realize that he’d win a ****-ton of championships here. This game sets the tone for “The Brow” forcing his way into playing with the “Slow-Mo Stifle Spida”. Booker it.

I think he plays, but there is no way that ankle is 100%. I think he struggles....but then again everytime davis comes back from inury he drops 40.....so.....

STIFFLE TOWER GONA NEED TO BE BIG TIME, and lets hope Holiday doesn't go off like in game2.
It's pretty easy to play well on a sprained ankle. The problem is there is a high chance you are just going to sprain it again. They will probably just give him a coritsone shot to deal w/ the pain/swelling.

Would your wife be happy if she was the good luck girl?
She's not a huge fan of objectification, and my Jazzfanz habit might be one of her least favorite things about me (although I think she secretly loves it) so I'm not going to surprise her with the news that I've posted her photo to an internet forum, if that's what you're asking. She would make a good one, though. We'd win for sure.

The great thing is that she's become a major fan of the Jazz. We cuddle up on the couch and watch together (even though she spends a lot of time on Facebook instead of watching the TV). I've never enjoyed watching games so much. We've gone to a couple so far this year, but most nights I'd honestly rather stay home and watch them with her.

Gonna burn in hell for this, but with all the LDS -related references in the OP, it seems appropriate she should be the good-luck girl.

emma-h-smith-266x333-0001194.jpg
Who dat?

She's not a huge fan of objectification, and my Jazzfanz habit might be one of her least favorite things about me (although I think she secretly loves it) so I'm not going to surprise her with the news that I've posted her photo to an internet forum, if that's what you're asking. She would make a good one, though. We'd win for sure.

The great thing is that she's become a major fan of the Jazz. We cuddle up on the couch and watch together (even though she spends a lot of time on Facebook instead of watching the TV). I've never enjoyed watching games so much. We've gone to a couple so far this year, but most nights I'd honestly rather stay home and watch them with her.

Sounds a lot like my wife

AD traditionally struggles vs Gobert and UTA and despite the 'easy' victories Jazz are struggling offensively, back to bottom on ORTG. Anything could happen with this afternoon game. Bookies think UTA is -2 fav

If the Jazz wins they have a good chance to reach another 10-game WS playing vs tankers home next few games.

interesting game thread (the CCR pseudo-culture reference was classic!)...reads like the basis for a good docudrama (with considerable artistic license)...it got me thinking about who would play the parts...
btw, I was a Jazz fan when they were in New Orleans--wonder how many Jazz fans can honestly say that? (or would admit it)--although not associated with the area, I used to pull in games on the transistor radio in Ohio (we didn't have a lot to do in the evenings back then)...I liked Hot Rod on the radio...
go Jazz!!!

interesting game thread (the CCR pseudo-culture reference was classic!)...reads like the basis for a good docudrama (with considerable artistic license)...it got me thinking about who would play the parts...
btw, I was a Jazz fan when they were in New Orleans--wonder how many Jazz fans can honestly say that? (or would admit it)--although not associated with the area, I used to pull in games on the transistor radio in Ohio (we didn't have a lot to do in the evenings back then)...I liked Hot Rod on the radio...
go Jazz!!!

What was President Hoover like? Did you ever meet him?