What's new

The Utah Jazz changed the Chick-fil-A promotion this year. Here’s what’s different

Jazz Spazz

Inconceivable
Staff member
Apparently you don't have to be at the game to get the free Chick-fil-A chicken sandwich, you just have their app.

https://www.deseret.com/sports/2019...fowl-promotion-free-rewards-location-services

Story at 11... I'm sure. Now all of your neighbors will be chanting for 4th quarter missed free throws too, not just in game fans.

I saw this in the Jazz Newz thread, but figured there would be a few cheapskates that would appreciate this here.

Holy ****. I'm a cheapskate who appreciates it

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Apparently you don't have to be at the game to get the free Chick-fil-A chicken sandwich, you just have their app.

https://www.deseret.com/sports/2019...fowl-promotion-free-rewards-location-services

Story at 11... I'm sure. Now all of your neighbors will be chanting for 4th quarter missed free throws too, not just in game fans.

I saw this in the Jazz Newz thread, but figured there would be a few cheapskates that would appreciate this here.

I'm a cheapskate that already got my fat *** the coupon :D

I'm a cheapskate but I try to not support companies who suck for whatever reason. Love the ease and pricing of Amazon but try not to support them. Love the ease and pricing of Walmart but try not to support them. Love Chick-fil-A chicken but I try not to support them. It doesn't do much I realize but it's my little ****-you.

In the past it had to be consecutive missed free throws in the 4th quarter iirc.

This article just says consecutive missed free throws and doesn't specify a particular quarter.

Can I get a clarification?

I'm a cheapskate but I try to not support companies who suck for whatever reason. Love the ease and pricing of Amazon but try not to support them. Love the ease and pricing of Walmart but try not to support them. Love Chick-fil-A chicken but I try not to support them. It doesn't do much I realize but it's my little ****-you.
Good on you bro
Stay strong

Meet me at the Chick-Fil-A. I’ll eat your free sandwich while you sit there and look disgusted. That way we both win.

Last edited:
Regular chicken sandwich with extra pickles and half a packet of mayo.

Chick fila does a ton to help the local schools, city events and kids activities where i live and they don't even have a restaurant in town. Same with Texas Roadhouse. Smiths does alot too.

I have friends who wouldn't eat chic fil a if they were starving...Im support them in their decision because it keeps the lines shorter.

Let's play the game of you giving us a company that you do frequent and we will find the unconscionable evil that they engage in.

The cool thing is that Chick-fil-A is very "progressive" about all of the things you hate Walmart and Amazon for.

Let's play the game of you giving us a company that you do frequent and we will find the unconscionable evil that they engage in.

The cool thing is that Chick-fil-A is very "progressive" about all of the things you hate Walmart and Amazon for.

True, but it's not a bad thing to endeavor to draw lines somewhere. Not saying they are hard lines but I try to adhere to them for the most part. I do shop at Costco so I'm no saint. I could have a much smaller carbon footprint too.

BTW, what policies does Chick-fil-A have that I would agree with?

Yes. Only 2 consecutive from the same foul. If they were attempting 3 free throws, and they make the first but miss the second and third that counts.

Sent from my SM-G965U using JazzFanz mobile app

I agree. What im still confused about is whether it has to be in the 4th quarter. The article doesnt mention it at all and that seems like a pretty crucial detail to leave out.

Plus i seem to remember adams missing 2 in a row in the first half in the game on wednesday but i dont remember it happening in the 4th.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

Eating a free sandwich hardly "supports" them.

I'm not religious but don't give two ***** and a giggle that they support the salvation army and their religious beliefs.