What's new

This is the I just found out I need to quarantine 14 days because I tested positive for the corona virus and want to do a draft to stay entertained.

My wife and I enjoyed the unicorn. Bubblegum kind if stuff but very positive and upbeat and I am a big Goggins fan. He plays against type and does a good job with it.
I do love goggins. I felt that he kind of out acted Timothy olyphant in justified.
I watch pretty much anything that Walton goggins is in.

Will have to add that one to the list

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Money Heist
The 100

Both great shows.
We started the 100 and my wife finished it... I think the first season was okayish but honestly got way too sci-fi and completely unbelievable. It was fun for a little while.

If you haven't watched Schitt's Creek its great. I think you have to work through the first 3-5 episodes to understand the characters a bit but then its flipping hilarious. Chris Elliot is super underrated.

So I just finished episode 9 of Ted Lasso and I still love it. Like a lot. But I may have went a little overboard. It's not the greatest show of all time like I thought it might end up being.
Still fantastic, excellent, nearly flawless and makes you feel good when you watch it. Even makes you want to do good and be good.

I saw a post on my neighborhood Facebook page today from a woman, who I assume is old and/or disabled, saying she needs someone to rake her leaves. So you know what I will be doing on a cold *** Sunday afternoon tomorrow? That's right, raking her leaves. I thought "what would Ted Lasso do?". Well, you bet your *** he would be raking leaves.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

I tried to watch the 100 a while back. Couldn’t get past the first few episodes.
Same. As soon as the "medical expert" started using hot knife cauterizing for everything from a sliver to menstrual cramps I knew it was hopelessly lost. Ridiculous crap.

Same. As soon as the "medical expert" started using hot knife cauterizing for everything from a sliver to menstrual cramps I knew it was hopelessly lost. Ridiculous crap.
Bruh in the last seasons they are like cryogenically freezing people and going to new planets where they can replace hard drives on people and ****... They just kept ramping it up to more and more stupid things. I think maybe the concept of the show was fine but they had no where to go with it and kept raising the stakes.

The Good Place if you’re looking for campy/cheesy funny.
The good place is neither campy nor cheesy, I don't think you know what those words mean. But the good place is a great show.

Disagree. The 100 is terrible.

I tried to watch the 100 a while back. Couldn’t get past the first few episodes.

It only gets worse.

That’s hard to believe. Lol

I completely believe it.

Bruh in the last seasons they are like cryogenically freezing people and going to new planets where they can replace hard drives on people and ****... They just kept ramping it up to more and more stupid things. I think maybe the concept of the show was fine but they had no where to go with it and kept raising the stakes.

I guess I watch TV shows for entertainment and not to criticize everything about the show. It’s science fiction so of course some of it is going to be far fetched. Why overthink it to that amount and not just enjoy it. Super weird but you guys are a lot older than me so that is probably definitely factoring into it.

Season 1 is rated as the worst season of the series though. Seasons 2, 5, 6, 7 all got a 100% rating on Rotten Tomatoes. It is liked by a lot of people.

I guess I watch TV shows for entertainment and not to criticize everything about the show. It’s science fiction so of course some of it is going to be far fetched. Why overthink it to that amount and not just enjoy it. Super weird but you guys are a lot older than me so that is probably definitely factoring into it.

Season 1 is rated as the worst season of the series though. Seasons 2, 5, 6, 7 all got a 100% rating on Rotten Tomatoes. It is liked by a lot of people.
That’s why I watch tv too, it was boring me and I lost interest. It had nothing to do with the science or whatever. Just couldn’t get into it enough to care about the series.

The good place is neither campy nor cheesy, I don't think you know what those words mean. But the good place is a great show.
I like this show a lot. But it's very cheesy, I think they go out of there way to get cheesy some times. But it's funny, creative writing, and a great story line that is unpredictable.