What's new

this team might just suck.

yamers

28-89 jazz
34-72 magic

89 fga to magics 72....and we still lose. 8 more free throws...and we still lose....

10 turnovers jazz
22 turnovers magic......AND we STILL LOSE.

you simply can't win games when your bench combined for 15 points and a total of -41 in the plus/minus column. we just might have one of the two worst benches in the entire league, the other being Houston. Only Crowder (and Korver, but for how long?) can legitimately call himself a NBA-caliber player out of the entire second unit. Others could well be out of this league if Quin doesn't want them.

Last edited:
too bad we had the current leading bench player from the defending champion who could contribute 15 min of solid play every night, but DL decided to give him up for the G-league stars

Lol, here we go with the overreacting threads. Blow up the team!
this might as well be the solution since DL's strategy of keeping the same team(wrong, we actually got worse cuz we lost Jerebko and has absolutely nobody who can fill in for his minutes) should be proven to be a terrible idea at this point.

This game showed the Jazz can still be an elite defense when they're locked in. It also showed the starting lineup playing better, which was one of the main factors in the Jazz playing well last year.

The Jazz are a bad shooting time, but they arent this bad. When shots start falling again they will be fine. This game was a bigger positive than a negative.

Diamond77 you think Joe Ingles value is simply being a shooter and that he would be better off the bench. You have cottage cheese for brains and Im not sure you know what basketball is.

Diamond77 you think Joe Ingles value is simply being a shooter and that he would be better off the bench. You have cottage cheese for brains and Im not sure you know what basketball is.

Look how you divert the topic in order to try to win the argument.

It is an ugly loss, I don't care about the "every other facet of the game".

Look how you divert the topic in order to try to win the argument.

It is an ugly loss, I don't care about the "every other facet of the game".
So you don't care about the game? You only look at box-score, I can tell by your Ingles take.

Why? I didn’t see the game.
They played pretty great defense. The most active defensively they've been all year. Only reason the Magic won was because Fournier had a scoring run the 1st half and Ross had a scoring run in the 2nd half on tough shots.

I think that's partly because they Magic are fairly easy to defend without anyone who can break down the defense, but they suffocated them regardless.