What's new

Thread for responding to lies spread by JazzyFresh

"Inflation is good"
Too much of any good thing is bad.

"You don't understand moderate because 1917"
You offered the definition, I just used it.

“Americans should brace themselves for several years of higher inflation than they’ve seen in decades, according to economists who expect the robust post-pandemic economic recovery to fuel brisk price increases for a while,” The Wall Street Journal reported. “The respondents on average now expect a widely followed measure of inflation, which excludes volatile food and energy components, to be up 3.2% in the fourth quarter of 2021 from a year before. They forecast the annual rise to recede to slightly less than 2.3% a year in 2022 and 2023. That would mean an average annual increase of 2.58% from 2021 through 2023, putting inflation at levels last seen in 1993.”
I don't recall 1993 as being a year everyone was worried about inflation.

How do you guys suppose Fauci knew and guaranteed this epidemic would happen under Trump?
He said it would happen eventually, not specifically under Trump.

The same guy who funded the covid research at Wuhan then lied under oath that he didn't.
He said under oath that there was funding, right there in the exchange with Paul.

The same guy who hid the very fact that the lab leak was a possibility...
You can't hide something that doesn't exist.

I'll expect a well thought out response from Ron, 2pc., and Wes any time now.
This nonsense doesn't deserve it.

Senior intelligence officials, not scientists.
“There was a premature push to, you know, especially reduce one of the options, like the lab theory,” Tedros said last week. “If we get full information, we can exclude that. So one of the challenges, again, is, you know, a challenge of access and also transparency with regard to the hypothesis that are put.”

So, not "just as plausible", but rather, with the full expectation there was no lab leak.

Scientists
He said "plausible" (meaning it is not impossible), not anything remotely like "just as plausible".

You're the one who said there are 28 pandemics in 10 years lol. Name 4.
I linked to 38. This is why I rarely offer you links.

"Before the gain of function pause but have since been reviewed and approved by NIH."

By God dude.
So, you agree Fauci was telling the truth (which is what "before the pause" would mean).

It is truly impressive knowing years in
advance that a virus from a market 200 meters from the Wuhan lab studying bat/mice to human covid transmission would pop up.
That would be, if it happened.

Now why did he lie under oath about gain of function
You just provided evidence he did not lie. Again, do you read what you post?

and the lab leak theory he insisted be squashed in early 2020?
Again, no lie there.

Sadly we can't ask that because he gets shakingly angry and loses his temper.
I'm sure he's tired of people claiming he's a mass murderer. You seem to get upset about being called a member of the KKK.

Senior intelligence officials, not scientists.

“There was a premature push to, you know, especially reduce one of the options, like the lab theory,” Tedros said last week. “If we get full information, we can exclude that. So one of the challenges, again, is, you know, a challenge of access and also transparency with regard to the hypothesis that are put.”

So, not "just as plausible", but rather, with the full expectation there was no lab leak.

He said "plausible" (meaning it is not impossible), not anything remotely like "just as plausible".

I linked to 38. This is why I rarely offer you links.

So, you agree Fauci was telling the truth (which is what "before the pause" would mean).

That would be, if it happened.

You just provided evidence he did not lie. Again, do you read what you post?

Again, no lie there.

I'm sure he's tired of people claiming he's a mass murderer. You seem to get upset about being called a member of the KKK.
Name 4 pandemics that have happened the last 10 years. Name them... You don't understand how wrong you are. You will soon or you already should as you ignored Avery nicely pointing out that you are confusing two different things showing your flat out ignorance. Again... You're too busy patting yourself in the back than actually listening or paying attention.

You seem to get upset about being called a member of the KKK.
And this is just flat out stupid. Lol you bring it up more than I do when you continually obsess about me. I simply brought it up to expose a coward and his hypocrisy as a wannabe bully. Some druggy lowlifes opinion is probably last 5 on my give a * list.

And this is just flat out stupid. Lol you bring it up more than I do when you continually obsess about me.
The only other time I can recall bringing it up is in response to your complaint. I don't think of you as being likely in the KKK. Sorry to disappoint you.

The only difference between a pandemic and an epidemic is the level of containment.

SARS, MERS, measles, Ebola were all within 10 years before 2017.

Go for it.

Does Avery have some expertise in this area?
Ok.

A pandemic is not an epidemic. They are completely different things. The fact that you do not know this shows you literally know nothing about the subject at hand. You are literally disinformation (@bidencomrades) right now...

But you should have every right to be a complete ignoramus disinformation spreader that you are and not be filtered.

Read your links next time. I do.

And to answer the question, I have no expertise in epidemiology, just a laptop and an information/misinformation superhighway.

Semantics really - if it was framed that we have 3-4 epidemics a year vs. pandemic, wouldn’t even be a conversation at this point.

Ok.

A pandemic is not an epidemic. They are completely different things.

Epidemic vs. Pandemic​

A simple way to know the difference between an epidemic and a pandemic is to remember the “P” in pandemic, which means a pandemic has a passport. A pandemic is an epidemic that travels.

Everything I mentioned crossed international borders.

Epidemic vs. Pandemic​

A simple way to know the difference between an epidemic and a pandemic is to remember the “P” in pandemic, which means a pandemic has a passport. A pandemic is an epidemic that travels.

Everything I mentioned crossed international borders.
Uhhh yeah... They are not pandemics. That's why you won't name me 4. You've lost your privilege to talk to me for a few days. This is the dumbest conversation I've had on this forum. You should be embarrassed but you'll keep pushing this so I'm not allowing misinformation.

See ya

Uhhh yeah... They are not pandemics. That's why you won't name me 4.
You're having a reading problem again. Post #567 in this thread. SARS, MERS, measles, Ebola. All pass human-to-human, all crossed the US border, all meet the definition.

You've lost your privilege to talk to me for a few days.
I suppose that's easier for you than admitting you're wrong, although most of the time you just stop talking about something.

You're having a reading problem again. Post #567 in this thread. SARS, MERS, measles, Ebola. All pass human-to-human, all crossed the US border, all meet the definition.

I suppose that's easier for you than admitting you're wrong, although most of the time you just stop talking about something.
Lol a virus knows borders. That's just brilliant lololol.

Ok I couldn't help myself. It's a region not borders lololol.