What's new

Thread for responding to lies spread by JazzyFresh

So basically what I said? They always somehow find a way to blame the victim for their own murder. Cool cool.
No! They have both also spoken out passionately against police brutality and abuse.

Don't play the purity game here. Take your allies where you can find them. None of us are perfect. None of us are perfectly enlightened. None of us have perfect understanding.

Make an effort to agree with the people who are actually trying to agree with you even if they have questions. If you don't also have questions then you are the fool, and all of us are guilty of being the fool now and then.

C'mon man!

Archie Moses and Beer do engage in some blaming of the victim, but also lay blame at the feet of police, often for the same event.
I would argue that rarely are these complex scenarios 100% to blame on a single side. It might be 95%/5% but there is almost always something that one side or the other could have done to avoid, or at least reduce the severity of, the situation. I think Archie just wants to give equal weight to what could have been done to avoid the situation on both sides. The cop should not have shot the guy in the back; the guy should have obeyed commands and stopped. The cop is guilty of murder, the guy is guilty of not obeying the lawful commands of a peace officer. One does not fully negate the other, although one is obviously far worse of an offense, and there is zero excuse for murder, but it cannot be ignored that if the guy had stopped he likely would not have been shot at all. Something like that is usually what Archie is going for in these scenarios. Correct me if I am wrong @Archie Moses

No! They have both also spoken out passionately against police brutality and abuse.

Don't play the purity game here. Take your allies where you can find them. None of us are perfect. None of us are perfectly enlightened. None of us have perfect understanding.

Make an effort to agree with the people who are actually trying to agree with you even if they have questions. If you don't also have questions then you are the fool, and all of us are guilty of being the fool now and then.

C'mon man!
Why can't I like this post more than once? @Jason @colton get on this! I need to be able to like this post multiple times dammit!!

I think it’s interesting to see who else is being caught in the troll net with JazzyFresh. Who do we have so far? Just babe and Joe Bagadonuts? Who else has flushed out?

C'mon man!

Are these people allies when they place caveats for every murder victim? Cops shouldn’t Murder people, no matter who they’re dating. I’m sorry, but it’s hard for me to consider them allies to the cause when there’s always “but The victim shouldn’t have x” when the police are clearly to blame. To me, always placing that caveat works to maintain the status quo.

The police need to ****ing stop murdering POC.

Anything on we now knowing Trump and Russia had absolutely no illegal monetary ties? I remember you going off for days about Trump and Russia. I'll expect my answer by 3:15 or you concede again

I don't recall anyone claiming there were illegal monetary ties. The legal monetary ties are more than enough concern.

I think you are both partly correct. You can't expect allies to be perfect, but you also can't just overlook serious and relevant imperfections.

I think that’s fair. Really I do. And I’ll admit that I don’t read every post out there. But it seems to me like in every of these incidents, the first reaction has been to blame the victim. It isn’t until after pages of pages with debating (usually with you) when there’s an admission that the police were in the wrong.

I’m fine with people supportive of police reform being imperfect. I get that there’s nuance. I just struggle sometimes to see these people as allies when their first reaction seemingly every time is to blame the POC who's clearly the victim. Especially since we’ve seen so many cases over the last few years destroying the facade that the police can and should be trusted. There’s just too much data out now that POC are over policed, disproportionately incarcerated, and obviously treated differently than whites.

Soo they're allowing Biden to wear an ear piece and take amphetamines to stimulate his brain eh?

Nope.

It's not even a question now that Hillary and the Obama administration committed full out treason.

No, it's a Russian lie.

“It’s very disturbing to me that, 35 days before an election, the director of national intelligence would release unverified Russian rumint,” or rumor intelligence, Senate Intelligence Committee Vice Chairman Mark Warner (D-Va.) told reporters.

And several former senior intelligence officials described Ratcliffe’s move as incendiary and irresponsible, given the manner in which he was publicly releasing unverified information that originated from a foreign adversary.

I really wouldn't expect Democrats to acknowledge Trump doing good things like fighting sex trafficking.

Lot's of Democrats have acknowledged the good things done by Trump.

This has to piss Democrats off sooo bad. With how violent they are and all. Remember your highest seat called peace a "distraction".

He went [ahead] and negotiated against all advice, but he did it with common sense.

Quite the hagiography for a minor deal with the low-hanging fruit.

Trump wiping the floor. Hillary now Biden... Embarrassing when you had a moderate progressive like Tulsi who would've crushed both these dudes. Gotta protect Obama and his KGB though.

Trump is indeed the ineffective speaker's notion of an effective speaker.

If Obamacare was so great, why did Obama wait last minute(last day) to sign up for it?

He wasn't allowed to sign for it when he had alternate insurance through his employer.

Nope.

No, it's a Russian lie.

“It’s very disturbing to me that, 35 days before an election, the director of national intelligence would release unverified Russian rumint,” or rumor intelligence, Senate Intelligence Committee Vice Chairman Mark Warner (D-Va.) told reporters.

And several former senior intelligence officials described Ratcliffe’s move as incendiary and irresponsible, that originated from a foreign adversary.

Lot's of Democrats have acknowledged the good things done by Trump.

Quite the hagiography for a minor deal with the low-hanging fruit.

Trump is indeed the ineffective speaker's notion of an effective speaker.

He wasn't allowed to sign for it when he had alternate insurance through his employer.
Wow one link and one that has witnessed by name but "given the manner in which he was publicly releasing unverified information".

is that like an anonymous source? No because we have actual evidence that it happened. Lol of course you provide an absolute hypocrite, double standard answer with the very first link you provide. Funny how the ENTIRE RUSSIA HOAX was unverified information. Lol you can make this up am you did.

Wow one link and one that has witnessed by name but "given the manner in which he was publicly releasing unverified information".

is that like an anonymous source?

Sort of, in that the unverified Russian intelligence to which he is referring seems to be anonymous, at least to us.

No because we have actual evidence that it happened.

You can't verified an unverified report by pointing to information in that unverified report.

Lol of course you provide an absolute hypocrite, double standard answer with the very first link you provide.

"You're literally only mad because I dismantled everything you stand for."

Funny how the ENTIRE RUSSIA HOAX was unverified information.

Mueller went through and verified many things about it in his report.

There is written proof by John Brennen lol.

Like all good intelligence chiefs, Brennan likely provide some information that was unverified, as well as some that was verified. This bit may of been among it. It's still unverified information, and likely Russian propaganda.

This is a bold faced lie lol. Google search.

Four of the first 5 links (one was behind a paywall. Some of them said there could have been illegal contributions, none of them said there were illegal contributions. A couple said what was legal is bad enough.

Providing links is reaaaly hard especially when it's simply a google sentence away fro proving you, a pathological liar, wrong.

It's even harder when the links don't exist. "You're literally only mad because I dismantled everything you stand for."

Search: trump illegal ties to Russia money

That's exactly what I searched for.

Sort of, in that the unverified Russian intelligence to which he is referring seems to be anonymous, at least to us.

You can't verified an unverified report by pointing to information in that unverified report.

"You're literally only mad because I dismantled everything you stand for."

Mueller went through and verified many things about it in his report.

Like all good intelligence chiefs, Brennan likely provide some information that was unverified, as well as some that was verified. This bit may of been among it. It's still unverified information, and likely Russian propaganda.

Four of the first 5 links (one was behind a paywall. Some of them said there could have been illegal contributions, none of them said there were illegal contributions. A couple said what was legal is bad enough.

It's even harder when the links don't exist. "You're literally only mad because I dismantled everything you stand for."

That's exactly what I searched for.
This is stupid. What a waste of your(and my) time just to basically say that you can't prove a single thing you just simply disagree.

This is stupid. What a waste of your(and my) time just to basically say that you can't prove a single thing you just simply disagree.

I provided exactly the proof you requested, and I'm not surprised you dismissed it. That's why it's not worth the bother, most of the time.