What's new

Thread for responding to lies spread by JazzyFresh

They don't.

Democrats have also mentioned disparities in vaccination availability.

?????

No one in my family had to show IDs to get vaccinated. Insurance information was requested, but not required.
So Democratic states are not requiring Vaccination passports?

Yes or no.

So Democratic states are not requiring Vaccination passports?

Yes or no.
I live in a reliably Democratic county (St. Clair) in a Democratic state (Illinois), and we don't have vaccine passports of any kind. So, you'll have to be more clear.

Here I'll prove you a liar. Democratic states that require vaccine passports but then Democrats say black people can't get IDs.

So if African Americans need a passport to travel or do basic things, why can't they get an id?
According to that article, Utah says private companies can require vaccine passports. Is there some Democratic Utah that I am not aware of?

They don't.

Democrats have also mentioned disparities in vaccination availability.

?????

No one in my family had to show IDs to get vaccinated. Insurance information was requested, but not required.
You going to answer the question?

Can you name me one single Republican African American who the left doesn't hate?

According to that article, Utah says private companies can require vaccine passports. Is there some Democratic Utah that I am not aware of?
When I provide you with info, which you never do for me, read it instead of lying about me lying. For once... From my link...

Utah​

Like several of his gubernatorial colleagues, Utah Gov. Spencer Cox signed a law banning the state government from requiring vaccine passports — but private companies can still require them.

You going to answer the question?

Can you name me one single Republican African American who the left doesn't hate?
Not that it's relevant, because the real divide is party instead of color, but let's say Don King, Colin Powell, and Michael Steele off the top of my head.

I provided a link unlike you.
Your link mentioned Illinois, proving my case for me. Thanks.

Utah
Like several of his gubernatorial colleagues, Utah Gov. Spencer Cox signed a law banning the state government from requiring vaccine passports — but private companies can still require them.
As you say, Utah allows vaccine passports.

So, not all Democratic states have vaccine passports, and not all states with vaccine passports are Democratic.

Not that it's relevant, because the real divide is party instead of color, but let's say Don King, Colin Powell, and Michael Steele off the top of my head.

Your link mentioned Illinois, proving my case for me. Thanks.

As you say, Utah allows vaccine passports.

So, not all Democratic states have vaccine passports, and not all states with vaccine passports are Democratic.
I was clearly talking about government mandates. I mean duh dude. Just like a government mandate for IDs. I've asked numerous times but I'll ask if your going to play stupid I may ask for this stupid thread to be removed.

I was clearly talking about government mandates.
Obviously not.

In any case, it's obvious some Democratic states are vaccine-passport-free, and not all Republican states are, so you don't have much of a point, here.

Just like a government mandate for IDs.
So, you think trying to vote is exactly like trying to travel during a pandemic? If not, your comparison is ill-founded.

I've asked numerous times but I'll ask if your going to play stupid I may ask for this stupid thread to be removed.
I would never play stupid with the master of the game.

Obviously not.

In any case, it's obvious some Democratic states are vaccine-passport-free, and not all Republican states are, so you don't have much of a point, here.

So, you think trying to vote is exactly like trying to travel during a pandemic? If not, your comparison is ill-founded.

I would never play stupid with the master of the game.

My point is not difficult... It's actually extremely simple and the fact that your too naive just proves that this thread is nothing more than an excuse for you to give yourself attention.

Democrats say voter id is racist... They say it's racist because African Americans don't have the means to get one.

You with me? Is that English too difficult?

Democrats then bully and belittled anyone who doesn't have a vaccination (look at the bigotry in the Stockton thread). So if African Americans can't get an ID because they don't have the means... How are they supposed to get a vaccine, and in many Democratic cities a vaccine ID? A voter id is racist because African Americans can't get one Democrats say. Yet a vaccine ID isnt...

Do I have to write a nursery book for you with alphabet or do you understand this very very very very very very very very easy concept?

Wilt Chamberlain supported Nixon in both 68 and 72, and accompanied Nixon to MLK's funeral.

My point is not difficult... It's actually extremely simple
Like most extremely simple positions, it's false.

Democrats say voter id is racist... They say it's racist because African Americans don't have the means to get one.
More precisely, they say that the conditions which make it harder to get a voter ID affect minorities (including but not limited to African Americans) to a larger degree.

You with me? Is that English too difficult?
Not at all.

Democrats then bully and belittled anyone who doesn't have a vaccination (look at the bigotry in the Stockton thread).
10 years ago, being antivaxxers were pretty evenly divided on the political aisle. If they are now concentrated on the right, that would be the years of science denial (in for other political purposes) causing that.

So if African Americans can't get an ID because they don't have the means... How are they supposed to get a vaccine, and in many Democratic cities a vaccine ID?
1) No one claims African Americans, as a group, can't get an ID
2) Democrats are also complaining about unequal access to vaccinations
3) Getting a vaccine passport is easier, because you can do it entirely online

Oh and now inflation is the highest in been since Obama...
Good. It's about time.

It's only going to get worse for the foreseeable future according to the feds.
The current round is only predicted to last through the fall, last I heard.

Good job guys and gals you really showed us. Gas at the highest in a decade,
I paid the same for gas last summer as this.

hyper inflation,
Not even close.

middle east destabilized,
Compared to when?

the worst humanitarian crisis in decades,
Global warming will do that.

Russia with the largest cyber attack in US history (nothing done),
I don't think that's accurate.

bullying staff,
Hardly.

and a president, the leader of the country with severe red flags of dementia.
Purely imaginary.

Hardly.

Purely imaginary.
Explain this mumbling"nemember" and him completely losing concentration and what looks like him having someone telling him to say. This has happened often. Before you say it's a stutter and not dementia show me pre 2016 of him stuttering. Like me, provide undeniable evidence.

Tell me this is coherent...

Oh... And you completely dodged the question as he just did it again a few days ago, when he continually says he will get into trouble for answering questions, who is the President of the United States, the leader of this country talking about? Who's he getting in trouble with?

Last edited: