What's new

Thread for responding to lies spread by JazzyFresh

Thought this was interesting

“experienced pleasure from the failures or shortcomings of others considered trolling to be acceptable online behavior.”

Says the guy who was happy to use illegal immigrants as a political tool but stays silent when his guy Biden is doing worse. You got off on the suffering of immigrants under Trump but stay silent when there's kids literally starving, being abused, in a full blown humanitarian crises under Biden. It's flat out cowardly.

You experienced pleasure when Trump put kids in cages because it fed you and your obsession of Orange. You could use kids suffering to make yourself feel better. You sweep it under the rug under Biden because there's no pleasure in admitting you support the very thing you hated just a year ago.

The guy who uses nothing but other people's tweets and has no ability to use his own mind. Troller would be a more fitting name

Last edited:
I made up this post? On the contrary, its the same points I used repeatedly to explain it to you in the past. I just explained it again, in the very post you claim is something different than what I told you at the time. No it’s not. I outlined the models the Imperial College study outlined, and their estimates for each. I also not once called you stupid. But you saying I did is just you playing aggrieved victim. Which is your style.

We’ve all heard of cancel culture. I think you seem to embody “grievance culture”.

Over and over, in post after post, thread after thread, your emotions are dominated by grievance. I don’t think it’s healthy at all. You make everything about YOURSELF, and how YOU are not respected, of how YOU are mistreated, etc.

And you repeatedly lie, in order to somehow justify your grievances. In your own mind perhaps. I don’t know. Even now, with the rebirth of this thread, you tell us you were “promised” by people here that 75,000,000 million Americans would contract Covid. Well, I sure as **** didn’t “promise” you any such thing. You exaggerate how people respond to you, you play victim over and over and over. Get over yourself. Try growing up.

The impression I get, and I don’t think this is the case, it’s just what comes to mind with your posts, is that you spend your waking life absolutely consumed by grievance. And rage at those who simply do not agree with you, or have views that don’t agree with yours. And when people disagree with you, instead of accepting that others have points of view that don’t agree with your opinions, it becomes a jumping off point to express grievance, grievance, grievance. I say I don’t really think you spend your waking life this way, because I suspect it’s mostly just your chosen style of trolling here. Exaggerate or lie about other posters, and then moan, and cry, and whine about those lies.
Lol ouch but I expected you to resort to personal attacks after I was proven right. I even called it back then that you would move the goalpost and lie that you never really said what you did. It's a typical reaction when someone is embarrassed and loses an argument a 2nd grader knew the answer to, as they teach the basic math y'all failed at here at a very young age. It's called self projecting. You claim I'm grieving yet here is 5 full paragraphs of you doing what you accuse me of. Grieving mad that I destroyed you in a very simple argument.

I'm talking about the virus and how you were duped. Your talking about me. Admit you were wrong and I promise to stop bringing up that you using the virus as a political tool was messed up.

Last edited:
I still need an explanation for this "not that I approve of what Biden did". If he wasn't hitting on a 10 year old child what do you disapprove of? You don't approve because you know what he did was flat out wrong. If he was just being nice there would be nothing to disapprove. You're admitting he did something wrong. You're admitting he got on a little girl.
When did he ever get on a little girl? That's sick! He should be in prison if he was climbing on little girls at the press conference or whatever. The sick bastard!

When did he ever get on a little girl? That's sick! He should be in prison if he was climbing on little girls at the press conference or whatever. The sick bastard!
I'll wait for your excuses...

maxresdefault.jpg

I still need an explanation for this "not that I approve of what Biden did". If he wasn't hitting on a 10 year old child what do you disapprove of? You don't approve because you know what he did was flat out wrong. If he was just being nice there would be nothing to disapprove. You're admitting he did something wrong. You're admitting he hit on a little girl.
This is why having a conversation with you feels pointless. I posted this earlier in the thread, but it's like you don't read for comprehension.

I would strongly prefer to to not live in a world where aging up pre-teen girls is normal. So, I don't think it's OK.

You can age-up a preteen child without hitting on them, and the fact that you don't seem to understand this is curious.

Oh @Red whatever happened to the guy who initially put out those 75,000,000 numbers? You know, the guy who claimed 75,000,000 were going to get sick then immediately after broke quarantine to get his bleep sucked? It's obvious he didn't even believe himself and it was flat out propaganda... Well obvious someone with critical thinking skills anyways

Says the guy who was happy to use illegal immigrants as a political tool but stays silent when his guy Biden is doing worse.
Biden is not doing worse. Firstly, he's not deliberately separating families. Second, he has sped up the process of kids these kids out of detention. Third, he fired the guy who was interfering with making improvements. So, I'm not impressed by the analysis of Biden's efficiency from the guy who supported family separation, supported indefinite detention of children, and supported installing people who made things worse.

This is why having a conversation with you feels pointless. I posted this earlier in the thread, but it's like you don't read for comprehension.

You can age-up a preteen child without hitting on them, and the fact that you don't seem to understand this is curious.
Nope I will never understand you guys saying aging up a little girl is acceptable. Aging up a 10 year old and telling her she looks 19 is hitting on her no matter how hard you try. The normalization of pedophilia.(not calling you one)

Biden is not doing worse. Firstly, he's not deliberately separating families. Second, he has sped up the process of kids these kids out of detention. Third, he fired the guy who was interfering with making improvements. So, I'm not impressed by the analysis of Biden's efficiency from the guy who supported family separation, supported indefinite detention of children, and supported installing people who made things worse.
Kamala is in charge. Hell it took Trump going to get her *** out if her chair. Crazy coincidence she goes from not having an answer about when she's going to magically going a week before Trump. Lol she's not even going to the terrible parts

Oh and pinpoint to me where Trump was serving kids rotten meat. Keeping them balled up during a pandemic. Not allowing them to go outside. Keeping bright lights on 24 hours a day leading to exhaustion and mass depression.

That's ok though because Trump

Nope I will never understand you guys saying aging up a little girl is acceptable.
I just said I didn't think it was.

Aging up a 10 year old and telling her she looks 19 is hitting on her no matter how hard you try. The normalization of pedophilia.(not calling you one)
I agree it's a step in the normalization of pedophilia. I disagree it involves "hitting on her". Do you think you are hitting on every person you give a supposed appearance-related compliment to? You can't tell a coworker how nice their outfit looks, or that you like their new hairstyle, without it being an invitation for sex? That's a pretty big issue.

Oh and pinpoint to me where Trump was serving kids rotten meat. Keeping them balled up during a pandemic. Not allowing them to go outside. Keeping bright lights on 24 hours a day leading to exhaustion and mass depression.

That's ok though because Trump
I get that your concern for these children is relatively new, so you weren't aware of these stories.

I just said I didn't think it was.

I agree it's a step in the normalization of pedophilia. I disagree it involves "hitting on her". Do you think you are hitting on every person you give a supposed appearance-related compliment to? You can't tell a coworker how nice their outfit looks, or that you like their new hairstyle, without it being an invitation for sex? That's a pretty big issue.
I think telling a little girl she looks 19 is nothing more than saying he wishes she was legal age. Why else would he say it?

And talking about having her legs crossed I'm a skirt. I mean it's not right but I'm a male and I fully understand the sexual indications of a woman crossing her legs in a skirt.

I'll wait for your excuses...

maxresdefault.jpg
So you're saying right after that he climbed on top of that girl? If he did that he should be in prison! Why didn't you post that picture? Do you support people climbing on top of little girls? You're a sick bastard!

Not curious at all. He's just a troll, the very definition of troll. He just wants to get a rise out of people. My bet is in real life he doesn't believe any of the **** he spews here.

Reactions: Red
And talking about having her legs crossed I'm a skirt. I mean it's not right but I'm a male and I fully understand the sexual indications of a woman crossing her legs in a skirt.
So which is it, are you a skirt or a male? Sounds like you're pretty sexist.

I think telling a little girl she looks 19 is nothing more than saying he wishes she was legal age. Why else would he say it?
Have you had any daughters or nieces?

We didn't try to age up our girls, but they had friends, and their friends were aged-up by the parents. Taught how to put on make-up, heels, etc. They were taught that they were supposed to want to behave that way.

Biden was just trying to pay the kid a compliment. I thinks it's a bad compliment, but I recognize the intent. Not all compliments are an invitation/request regarding sex.

Have you had any daughters or nieces?

We didn't try to age up our girls, but they had friends, and their friends were aged-up by the parents. Taught how to put on make-up, heels, etc. They were taught that they were supposed to want to behave that way.

Biden was just trying to pay the kid a compliment. I thinks it's a bad compliment, but I recognize the intent. Not all compliments are an invitation/request regarding sex.
Maybe if he didn't have a full blown history of it id agree.