What's new

Thread for responding to lies spread by JazzyFresh

Explain this to me please. Do you find this presidential? Are you all seriously going to sit here and say this is ok?
I would strongly prefer to to not live in a world where aging up pre-teen girls is normal. So, I don't think it's OK.

Unfortunately, it is normal, and very typical of pretty much everyone, including Presidents.

were half way to that 75,000,000 case yall promised.
So, there have been over 30M cases and 600K deaths, and you see this as some sort of vindication?

What are the chances of a once in a century virus randomly showing up just mere miles from a lab studying the very virus that ravished the entire globe?
Pretty decent. Part of the reason bat-corona viruses were being studied there is because that region produces a lot of bat-corona viruses.

Why did Fauci know that the lab leek possibly came from the lab when it all first started but he adamaently denied it?
Because he understands the difference between possible and probable. It's possible Venusian aliens created the virus to infect humans, but it's pretty unlikely.

Do you suppose he has something to hide since he funded the research?
Fauci doesn't have the type of money to fund that research, and the US did not fund that research.

Fauci even said this would happen and that a pandemic would arise under Trump. Coincidence....
Fauci said one was coming, but did not specify a time frame.

I'm sorry, it's absolute amazing that people are stupid enough to think that a coronavirus came from some random animal not a lab miles down the road that was studying bat to human corona transmission.
Animal-to-human transmission has been the primary vector for these diseases for eons. It's amazing anyone is stupid enough to think that has somehow changed.

Remember I was called a liar for pointing out the astronomical coincidence.
Astronomically unlikely things happen every day.

I'm sorry... Hitting on a little girl is pedophilia and I will never hide that or sweep it under a rug. This normalization that it's jus Joe being "Creepy" is absolutely scary. Hitting on a little girl should be called what it is not disguised as "idiocy".
I just don't hear Biden "hitting on" that girl in that video. You're repetition that he is doesn't make it true. If you hear that, I think you have a problem of some sort.

Not that I approve of what Biden did; I just don't hear any sexual intent on his part.

I would strongly prefer to to not live in a world where aging up pre-teen girls is normal. So, I don't think it's OK.

Unfortunately, it is normal, and very typical of pretty much everyone, including Presidents.

So, there have been over 30M cases and 600K deaths, and you see this as some sort of vindication?

Pretty decent. Part of the reason bat-corona viruses were being studied there is because that region produces a lot of bat-corona viruses.

Because he understands the difference between possible and probable. It's possible Venusian aliens created the virus to infect humans, but it's pretty unlikely.

Fauci doesn't have the type of money to fund that research, and the US did not fund that research.

Animal-to-human transmission has been the primary vector for these diseases for eons. It's amazing anyone is stupid enough to think that has somehow changed.

My money is now on venusian aliens.

I just don't hear Biden "hitting on" that girl in that video. You're repetition that he is doesn't make it true. If you hear that, I think you have a problem of some sort.

Not that I approve of what Biden did; I just don't hear any sexual intent on his part.
You don't approve if it? Wonder why... If he did nothing wrong than... Uhh...

I
Well when you all promised 75,000,000 by now and spent weeks telling me how wrong I was, even though it was literally 1st grade math, it should be pointed out how little basic schooling y'all possess.

I

In a preprint study published Friday titled “Recovery of deleted deep sequencing data sheds more light on the early Wuhan SARS-CoV-2 epidemic,” Professor Jesse Bloom, a virologist from the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center in Seattle, explained that he discovered a data set of 45 positive samples from Wuhan outpatients with suspected COVID-19 early in the epidemic that was “deleted from the NIH’s Sequence Read Archive.”

He concluded, “Both progenitors suggest #SARSCoV2 was circulating in Wuhan before December outbreak at Huanan Seafood Market, which is corroborated by lots of other evidence, including news articles from China in early 2020. … There are also broader implications. First, fact this dataset was deleted should make us skeptical that all other relevant early Wuhan sequences have been shared.”

Oh and at @One Brow I've asked you before but if you're going to start a thread about me telling the honest truth while you bold face lie try not acting cowardly and provide actual proof to your own every single lie. Just because you lie and say I'm wrong, doesn't make you right. Be a man and back your lies up with actual links and actual proof.

Again be a man. If you're going to say someone is lying provide factual evidence not just cowardly "no that's a lie".

Thx

Last edited:
You don't approve if it? Wonder why... If he did nothing wrong than... Uhh...
Perhaps you don't understand this for some reason, but it's quite possible to do something wrong without there being a sexual intent behind the act. Perhaps you have some sort of weird fetish?

Well when you all promised 75,000,000 by now and spent weeks telling me how wrong I was, even though it was literally 1st grade math, it should be pointed out how little basic schooling y'all possess.
No one promised any such thing. We were discussing possibilities absent protective measures (measures such as staying at home and wearing masks).

In a preprint study published Friday titled “Recovery of deleted deep sequencing data sheds more light on the early Wuhan SARS-CoV-2 epidemic,” Professor Jesse Bloom, a virologist from the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center in Seattle, explained that he discovered a data set of 45 positive samples from Wuhan outpatients with suspected COVID-19 early in the epidemic that was “deleted from the NIH’s Sequence Read Archive.”

He concluded, “Both progenitors suggest #SARSCoV2 was circulating in Wuhan before December outbreak at Huanan Seafood Market, which is corroborated by lots of other evidence, including news articles from China in early 2020. … There are also broader implications. First, fact this dataset was deleted should make us skeptical that all other relevant early Wuhan sequences have been shared.”

From the study's abstract:
Phylogenetic analysis of these sequences in the context of carefully annotated existing data suggests that the Huanan Seafood Market sequences that are the focus of the joint WHO-China report are not fully representative of the viruses in Wuhan early in the epidemic. Instead, the progenitor of known SARS-CoV-2 sequences likely contained three mutations relative to the market viruses that made it more similar to SARS-CoV-2's bat coronavirus relatives.

So you are providing evidence that these other viruses were even more similar to the bat-corona-viruses than the virus that caused the outbreak, creating an evolutionary trail between the bat and human viruses, decreasing the chances that the virus was manufactured. I acknowledge your point and thank you for your research. Well done.

Oh and at @One Brow I've asked you before but if you're going to start a thread about me telling the honest truth while you bold face lie try not acting cowardly and provide actual proof to your own every single lie.
I used to, but it was just a waste of time. I would pull in articles for you to read, and you would go back to repeating the same stuff anyhow, without any read you read that to which I linked. If I ever see an indication that you will read, understand, and acknowledge such information, I'll start including it again.

Just because you lie and say I'm wrong, doesn't make you right.
I agree. You are not wrong because I say you are wrong. You are wrong for entirely different reasons, that have nothing to do with me.

Be a man and back your lies up with actual links and actual proof.
I don't see why I need to subscribe to your definition of "man". Also, if there is actual proof (a rare thing indeed in the real world, where instead we mostly find evidence), then aren't they truths?

Perhaps you don't understand this for some reason, but it's quite possible to do something wrong without there being a sexual intent behind the act. Perhaps you have some sort of weird fetish?

No one promised any such thing. We were discussing possibilities absent protective measures (measures such as staying at home and wearing masks).

From the study's abstract:

So you are providing evidence that these other viruses were even more similar to the bat-corona-viruses than the virus that caused the outbreak, creating an evolutionary trail between the bat and human viruses, decreasing the chances that the virus was manufactured. I acknowledge your point and thank you for your research. Well done.

I used to, but it was just a waste of time. I would pull in articles for you to read, and you would go back to repeating the same stuff anyhow, without any read you read that to which I linked. If I ever see an indication that you will read, understand, and acknowledge such information, I'll start including it again.

I agree. You are not wrong because I say you are wrong. You are wrong for entirely different reasons, that have nothing to do with me.

I don't see why I need to subscribe to your definition of "man". Also, if there is actual proof (a rare thing indeed in the real world, where instead we mostly find evidence), then aren't they truths?
Lol a post full of lies.

If you recall, and you may not, these varying figures were based on models. The model that came up with 75,000,000 was from the Imperial College study, which I posted( remember? You relentlessly, meaning nearly every day, accused me of fear mongering because I posted scientific papers in the coronavirus threads) and which estimated the number of cases based on various models. Whenever you have raged about that particular figure of 75 million, you always leave the modeling out. Part of your dishonest approach to the subject. That high figure was based on the assumption that no efforts at mitigation or containment would take place. In other words, the figure was based on the model that assumed nothing would be done, simply allow the virus to run its course unchecked.

Also, there MAY be an undercount of deaths. Try not to let this go up your arse sideways.

If you recall, and you may not, these varying figures were based on models. The model that came up with 75,000,000 was from the Imperial College study, which I posted( remember? You relentlessly, meaning nearly every day, accused me of fear mongering because I posted scientific papers in the coronavirus threads) and which estimated the number of cases based on various models. Whenever you have raged about that particular figure of 75 million, you always leave the modeling out. Part of your dishonest approach to the subject. That high figure was based on the assumption that no efforts at mitigation or containment would take place. In other words, the figure was based on the model that assumed nothing would be done, simply allow the virus to run its course unchecked.

Also, there MAY be an undercount of deaths. Try not to let this go up your arse sideways.

I explained the basic math to every single one of you down to the simplest terms and you all argued I didn't understand exponential growth or how stupid I was for using 2nd grade law of averages. It was common damn sense. Then... You all deny it. You make up post like this claiming something different yet you all argued for literal months with me about it. If what you are saying is true then why did you argue against me for that much time? My ONLY(ONLY) argument was that 75,000,000 were not going to get sick. Nothing less nothing more.

I explained the basic math to every single one of you down to the simplest terms and you all argued I didn't understand exponential growth or how stupid I was for using 2nd grade law of averages. It was common damn sense. Then... You all deny it. You make up post like this claiming something different yet you all argued for literal months with me about it. If what you are saying is true then why did you argue against me for that much time? My ONLY(ONLY) argument was that 75,000,000 were not going to get sick. Nothing less nothing more.
I made up this post? On the contrary, its the same points I used repeatedly to explain it to you in the past. I just explained it again, in the very post you claim is something different than what I told you at the time. No it’s not. I outlined the models the Imperial College study outlined, and their estimates for each. I also not once called you stupid. But you saying I did is just you playing aggrieved victim. Which is your style.

We’ve all heard of cancel culture. I think you seem to embody “grievance culture”.

Over and over, in post after post, thread after thread, your emotions are dominated by grievance. I don’t think it’s healthy at all. You make everything about YOURSELF, and how YOU are not respected, of how YOU are mistreated, etc.

And you repeatedly lie, in order to somehow justify your grievances. In your own mind perhaps. I don’t know. Even now, with the rebirth of this thread, you tell us you were “promised” by people here that 75,000,000 million Americans would contract Covid. Well, I sure as **** didn’t “promise” you any such thing. You exaggerate how people respond to you, you play victim over and over and over. Get over yourself. Try growing up.

The impression I get, and I don’t think this is the case, it’s just what comes to mind with your posts, is that you spend your waking life absolutely consumed by grievance. And rage at those who simply do not agree with you, or have views that don’t agree with yours. And when people disagree with you, instead of accepting that others have points of view that don’t agree with your opinions, it becomes a jumping off point to express grievance, grievance, grievance. I say I don’t really think you spend your waking life this way, because I suspect it’s mostly just your chosen style of trolling here. Exaggerate or lie about other posters, and then moan, and cry, and whine about those lies.

Thought this was interesting
A new study from BYU has offered a look at how to know whether or not you’re a social media troll.

The BYU study — published in the journal Social Media and Society — identified two key factors:

1. You have “dark triad” personality traits, such as narcissism, Machiavellianism and psychopathy.
  2. You have a tendency to get pleasure from seeing other people fail or suffer misfortune.
Dealing with trolls is an entirely different matter. In some cases, trolls can be defeated by counter arguments, Susan Benesch, a faculty associate at the Berkman Center for Internet and Society at Harvard University, told Boston Magazine.

• “(Engaging in counter-speech) might convince people to stop posting their awful, racist, homophobic stuff, even if it might not change their mindset in general. But it would be better than nothing to get them to stop posting that garbage,” Benesch said, according to Boston Magazine.
But Tim Dowling at The Guardian suggested that people should try to expose their trolls, which will limit their impact.

I still need an explanation for this "not that I approve of what Biden did". If he wasn't hitting on a 10 year old child what do you disapprove of? You don't approve because you know what he did was flat out wrong. If he was just being nice there would be nothing to disapprove. You're admitting he did something wrong. You're admitting he hit on a little girl.

Last edited: