What's new

Thread for responding to lies spread by JazzyFresh

On his second day back, the bump occurs.

When you illegally bring kids over the border that were brought over from cartels then ship them to random states in the dead of night with no possible way to track said person, that's exactly what it is. I mean word for word basically.
When you mistyped "smuggle" as "snuggle", it was slightly amusing. When you doubled down on that, it was a little pathetic.

I agree human smuggling is an issue, as does the entire nation. Trying to make this partisan is entirely irrational.

What's your opinion on the record amount of people put into "concentration camps" last month? Bet you don't call them concentration camps anymore.
Not since the family separation has stopped.

Remember this was a little girl. The look he gives her and the straight salivating tone is so absolutely disgusting to normal folk, or should be.
Any salivation is coming from you.

Yeah fish this worries me deeply. This type of behavior is becoming waaay too acceptable in today's society.
You must be very young. Aging up pre-teen girls has been around forever, and I've witnessed it in every decades since the 1970s.

Mind you, I agree that it is inappropriate and wrong, a example of patriarchy in action. It's nice to hear you're becoming a feminist.

She wasn't even pre-teen. I'm sorry the fact that you guys can't even acknowledge how amazingly creepy this is just proves that I was right before I got banned.
You said she was 10. 10-12 is pre-teen.

Oh and @colton you going to answer my question? WHat's the difference between Bidens concentration camps and Trumps?
Already answered.

One race being superior.
So, you agree being diverse is inherently better? Excellent.

So where is Impeach Biden thread you republican?
Did you have a criminal act you were going to mention?

Onebrow

Explain this to me please. Do you find this presidential? Are you all seriously going to sit here and say this is ok?

So, you agree being diverse is inherently better? Excellent.

Did you have a criminal act you were going to mention?
Being diverse is great but saying black people "unlike the African American community" are not diverse is flat out racism. By definition. Word for word.

Openly allowing illegal immigration then shipping them to random states in the dead of night is illegal, right?

Here's another question for onebrow since this is my thread.

What are the chances of a once in a century virus randomly showing up just mere miles from a lab studying the very virus that ravished the entire globe? Why did Fauci know that the lab leek possibly came from the lab when it all first started but he adamaently denied it? Do you suppose he has something to hide since he funded the research? I do. Fauci even said this would happen and that a pandemic would arise under Trump. Coincidence....

Ohhh were now learning scientist actually believed this but were too afraid of the consequences for simply echoing Trump. That's scary but I get it.

I'm sorry, it's absolute amazing that people are stupid enough to think that a coronavirus came from some random animal not a lab miles down the road that was studying bat to human corona transmission. Are people really this dense(not calling anybody here dense but it's amazing how little common sense people have)? Or as I asked what are the chances, you suppose? Like .00000000000001% or more? Remember I was called a liar for pointing out the astronomical coincidence.

Onebrow

Explain this to me please. Do you find this presidential? Are you all seriously going to sit here and say this is ok?

If that is hitting on what was Trump doing encouraging everyone to rape all women? Because if what Biden did is hitting on someone then saying "grab them by the *****" is exactly the same as holding women down for gang rape. Please explain that. Otherwise you are entitled to no other responses.

Here's another question for onebrow since this is my thread.

What are the chances of a once in a century virus randomly showing up just mere miles from a lab studying the very virus that ravished the entire globe? Why did Fauci know that the lab leek possibly came from the lab when it all first started but he adamaently denied it? Do you suppose he has something to hide since he funded the research? I do. Fauci even said this would happen and that a pandemic would arise under Trump. Coincidence....

Ohhh were now learning scientist actually believed this but were too afraid of the consequences for simply echoing Trump. That's scary but I get it.

I'm sorry, it's absolute amazing that people are stupid enough to think that a coronavirus came from some random animal not a lab miles down the road that was studying bat to human corona transmission. Are people really this dense(not calling anybody here dense but it's amazing how little common sense people have)? Or as I asked what are the chances, you suppose? Like .00000000000001% or more? Remember I was called a liar for pointing out the astronomical coincidence.
And what are the chances it occurred during the presidency of the guy that tried to pretend it didn't exist and did nothing to stop it? Exactly the same as the chances you call out here. In fact, looking at it completely objectively and scientifically, it's very obvious to even the most casual observer that Trump developed and released the virus himself in the hopes of killing all the Chinese citizens so he could reinforce his trade policy.

Yep, the logic checks out.

Trump is a virus-spewing mass-murderer closely allied with Hitler. Your own logikkk proves it without question.

I'm happy to see JF back. Even if I don't agree with the sentiment, you should be able to speak your mind and if you don't like it, either ignore it or say something.

Welcome back.

I'm happy to see JF back. Even if I don't agree with the sentiment, you should be able to speak your mind and if you don't like it, either ignore it or say something.

Welcome back.
He returns and the jazz go into a tailspin? Coincidence? I think not

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

If that is hitting on what was Trump doing encouraging everyone to rape all women? Because if what Biden did is hitting on someone then saying "grab them by the *****" is exactly the same as holding women down for gang rape. Please explain that. Otherwise you are entitled to no other responses.
**** Trump, he's gone. I know he's not in your minds because he literally owns you all but **** that idiot.

Now answer the question. I know you wont because... .. .

**** Trump, he's gone. I know he's not in your minds because he literally owns you all but **** that idiot.

Now answer the question. I know you wont because... .. .

I think it was fine because I know Biden is awkward and has a track record of it. He doesn't have a track record of sexual abuse and degrading of women like your messiah.

Now answer why you support Trump gang-raping women. Why are you a gang-rapist?

This is still valid because you and your fellow rapists won't let it go. He's constantly in the media and your anti-democracy leaders are still trying to invalidate a valid election with fraud and deceit.

So please explain why you support gang-rape and hate democracy?

And what are the chances it occurred during the presidency of the guy that tried to pretend it didn't exist and did nothing to stop it? Exactly the same as the chances you call out here. In fact, looking at it completely objectively and scientifically, it's very obvious to even the most casual observer that Trump developed and released the virus himself in the hopes of killing all the Chinese citizens so he could reinforce his trade policy.

Yep, the logic checks out.

Trump is a virus-spewing mass-murderer closely allied with Hitler. Your own logikkk proves it without question.
Did nothing to stop a worldwide virus lol. That's not my point though.

You guys still don't answer obvious questions lol. YOu wont answer the Biden question because you would have to admit you support a pedophile. Now I called you all pedophiles in return of you all calling me a Nazi and Racist(funny you guys dish it but can't take it) and yeah it was in poor taste but It's honestly insane that I'm seeing you all push him hitting on a little girl under the rug. It's insane that left is indocrinating our grade school children with anal sex teachings, Kevin Spacey is making a new movie about pedophilia. I am truthfully seeing the sexual exposure to children and it starts from your leader. And let me not pretend that people like Gaetz arent equally disgusting.

I think it was fine because I know Biden is awkward and has a track record of it. He doesn't have a track record of sexual abuse and degrading of women like your messiah.
YOu think telling a 10 year old girl she looks 19 is fine. 19. Why would he use that number? Thank you for being honest and proving me right.

“I believe them, and I respect them being able to tell their story and having the courage to do it,” the California senator told reporters in April 2019.

Kamala Harris on Bidens sexual assualt allegations...

Imagine how amazing pissed you all would be if Trump stuck a finger towards a woman journalist face and degraded her in front of the entire world like he did to a CNN reporter like Log says Biden doesn't do. YOu know the guy that called another woman a "lying dog-faced pony soldier".

Degrading woman is ok though because "I think it was fine because I know Biden" righ Log? 8 sexual assault accusations is fantastic. Grabbing a woman and kissing her without consent is not degrading at all.

Did nothing to stop a worldwide virus lol. That's not my point though.

You guys still don't answer obvious questions lol. YOu wont answer the Biden question because you would have to admit you support a pedophile. Now I called you all pedophiles in return of you all calling me a Nazi and Racist(funny you guys dish it but can't take it) and yeah it was in poor taste but It's honestly insane that I'm seeing you all push him hitting on a little girl under the rug. It's insane that left is indocrinating our grade school children with anal sex teachings, Kevin Spacey is making a new movie about pedophilia. I am truthfully seeing the sexual exposure to children and it starts from your leader. And let me not pretend that people like Gaetz arent equally disgusting.
I already answered it. You obviously won't acknowledge anything that doesn't fit your rapist agenda.