What's new

Thread for responding to lies spread by JazzyFresh

Imagine how amazing pissed you all would be if Trump stuck a finger towards a woman journalist face and degraded her in front of the entire world like he did to a CNN reporter like Log says Biden doesn't do. YOu know the guy that called another woman a "lying dog-faced pony soldier".

Degrading woman is ok though because "I think it was fine because I know Biden" righ Log? 8 sexual assault accusations is fantastic. Grabbing a woman and kissing her without consent is not degrading at all.
You mean like when he said "grab them by the *****" or made fun of soldiers who lost their lives defending his right to be a bigoted racist, or made fun of a handicapped person? Like that? So you mean, if Trump did stuff that Trump, well that he already did?

You make no sense with your logikkk again.

You mean like when he said "grab them by the *****" or made fun of soldiers who lost their lives defending his right to be a bigoted racist, or made fun of a handicapped person? Like that? So you mean, if Trump did stuff that Trump, well that he already did?

I said **** Trump, you're right but hell get over him. He's gone. Pretty sad you aren't capable of having a conversation without him. Says you're unable to man up and answer me. We all know why... Because I'm right. Biden is a career pedophile, sexual abuser, and and ardent racist.

See Jason I'm sorry to bug but this sort of behavior and attack was an every day occurrence. Calling someone Kkk is every bit as bad and extremely hateful. This was a constant for me and I was just returning the favor when I called others pedophiles and yes I was in the wrong on that 100%. I was just doing it to make a point and again it was unnecessary and childish. I took my punishment without a word. Again I was guilty as heck but so we're these guys.

Last edited:
I already answered it. You obviously won't acknowledge anything that doesn't fit your rapist agenda.
I think it was fine because I know Biden is awkward and has a track record of it. He doesn't have a track record of sexual abuse and degrading of women like your messiah.
You did answer it. My bad. Hitting on a 10 year old girl is fine? And I'm not calling anyone here a pedophile beside Joe and his telling a 10 year old girl she looks old enough to legally have sex with, her hair is nice and her legs are crossed.

Last edited:
Anyways... Here's another question. Biden had said he's not allowed to take questions or he'll get into trouble multiple times. Here's his most recent admission that he's not really the man in charge.

"and as usual, folks, they gave me a list of the people I’m going to call on,"

My question... Who is "they"? When he says 'I'm really gonna be in trouble' if I keep answering questions" who is the President of the United States answering to and going to get into trouble with?

You did answer it. My bad. Hitting on a 10 year old girl is fine? And I'm not calling anyone here a pedophile beside Joe and his telling a 10 year old girl she looks old enough to legally have sex with, her hair is nice and her legs are crossed.
Do you really think that telling a 10 year old she looks 19 is the same thing as having sex with a 10 year old?

Do you really think that telling a 10 year old she looks 19 is the same thing as having sex with a 10 year old?
Not even close but it shows obvious underlying issues and thoughts that one that would have sex with a 10 year old would have. Why 19? The girl wasn't even remotely close to 19. Why legs crossed? Why the creepy voice and look? I love those baaaaarretts in her hair... I'll tell ya what.. look at her...she looks like she 19 years old."

You seriously with a straight face can tell me that's normal? Listen to his change of voice to a drooling idiot, watch his demeanor... Listen to what and how he says it...

I said **** Trump, you're right but hell get over him. He's gone. Pretty sad you aren't capable of having a conversation without him. Says you're unable to man up and answer me. We all know why... Because I'm right. Biden is a career pedophile, sexual abuser, and and ardent racist.
I ALREADY ANSWERED AND TOLD YOU I ALREADY ANSWERED. I'M TALKING IN CAPS HOPING IT WILL BREAK THROUGH YOUR RAPIST LOGIKK AND FIND YOUR TINY BRAIN.

Not even close but it shows obvious underlying issues and thoughts that one that would have sex with a 10 year old would have. Why 19? The girl wasn't even remotely close to 19. Why legs crossed? Why the creepy voice and look? I love those baaaaarretts in her hair... I'll tell ya what.. look at her...she looks like she 19 years old."

You seriously with a straight face can tell me that's normal? Listen to his change of voice to a drooling idiot, watch his demeanor... Listen to what and how he says it...

So call him creepy. Call him a perv. Call him an idiot.
Why do you throw the word "pedophile" around so much? It's like it's your favorite word or something.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

So call him creepy. Call him a perv. Call him an idiot.
Why do you throw the word "pedophile" around so much? It's like it's your favorite word or something.

I'm sorry... Hitting on a little girl is pedophilia and I will never hide that or sweep it under a rug. This normalization that it's jus Joe being "Creepy" is absolutely scary. Hitting on a little girl should be called what it is not disguised as "idiocy".

pedophile is a person who has a sustained sexual orientation toward children, generally aged 13 or younger, Blanchard says. Not all pedophiles are child molesters (or vice versa). "Child molesters are defined by their acts; pedophiles are defined by their desires,"

I'm sorry... Hitting on a little girl is pedophilia and I will never hide that or sweep it under a rug. This normalization that it's jus Joe being "Creepy" is absolutely scary. Hitting on a little girl should be called what it is not disguised as "idiocy".
You are wrong though. Look up the definition.

Just like if someone threatens someone else's life, they still aren't a murderer.

pedophile is a person who has a sustained sexual orientation toward children, generally aged 13 or younger, Blanchard says. Not all pedophiles are child molesters (or vice versa). "Child molesters are defined by their acts; pedophiles are defined by their desires,"

Blanchard says huh?
Well I say that saying a 10 year old looks 19 makes you an idiot not a pedophile so there.

Just like someone saying rapey stuff like I just grab em by the ***** makes someone a douchebag, but not a rapist

Blanchard says huh?
Well I say that saying a 10 year old looks 19 makes you an idiot not a pedophile so there.

Just like someone saying rapey stuff like I just grab em by the ***** makes someone a douchebag, but not a rapist

Ok... Explain to me what you think he meant by that whole ordeal? Why would he chose the age 19?

It was fine because he didn't hit on anyone. He didn't even try to grab her by the ***** like you would like him to, since that is your undisavowed proclivity.

Please break down every single word he said, verbatim, then ask 100,000 women if that entails hitting on the girl. You know to get a valid sample size. Since you are, presumably, male you do not have a valid opinion on what constitutes hitting on women.

Then go find the actual girl in question and ask her how she felt about it and if he followed it up to try to get a date or have sex with her.

Once you have done all that, then you are qualified to claim it was "hitting on" anyone. Then, and only then, feel free to report back.

Otherwise you are just engaging in criminal libel and admitting you are just trying to deflect from your desire to rape without consequence.

For the record, I asked all 5 women and one girl aged 11 who are currently in the house for the jazz game and not one of them felt he was "hitting on" anyone.

For the record, I asked all 5 women and one girl aged 11 who are currently in the house for the jazz game and not one of them felt he was "hitting on" anyone.
Lol sure you did. I've read hundreds of thousands of comments and tweets who disagree with you.

Nice answer to the question... It's so amazingly obvious why you didn't answer. Because you know I'm right and have no answer. This is very typical of you guys in this forum. It's your goto.
Way to dodge the question. It's so obvious why too.