What's new

Timberwolves. Tonight. 8 pm Texas Standard Time.

The silver lining to this is that Trey is making management's job much easier in terms of why Exum is getting the starting nod.

Ugh. I don't care if we were missing Hayward and Hood. T-Wolves only played 7 guys all night! After a B2B!!!!!

Also still wondering who will have the better career. Lavine or Exum.

Reactions: MVP
Tough loss. A lack of firepower hurt us.

I also didn't have an issue with Burke taking that last shot. Dude's been clutch for us before. It just wasn't in the cards tonight.

I would rather have Exum brick 22 shots than Trey making 4 out of 22 because at least Exum isn't consciously being a ball hog. Trey was playing hi role well for a bit, but now he's just a **** muncher

I would rather have Exum brick 22 shots than Trey making 4 out of 22 because at least Exum isn't consciously being a ball hog. Trey was playing hi role well for a bit, but now he's just a **** muncher

Uhhh that doesn't make sense, but ok then...

I also didn't have an issue with Burke taking that last shot. Dude's been clutch for us before. It just wasn't in the cards tonight.

The shot before the last shot was a good shot I cant blame him for. The last shot.... it seems like he could have advanced the ball with a pass or dribbled in a bit more before shooting.

I was a big Burke fan last year despite shortcomings, but he hasn't been clutch for a year. Making a shot or two is not clutch in my book.