What's new

Timberwolves. Tonight. 8 pm Texas Standard Time.

Exum had better gain at least 15 lbs of muscle prior to next season. This guy needs to quit being so afraid of driving to the basket.

Jazz play a team who suits up 7 players and loses. This loss stinks. There's no excuse to lose this game.

Plus the wolves played last night, just a sorry sorry game.

I think Trey forgot he could run plays or that the team could run plays. Instead he take dribbles for 12 seconds finds the corner and hits the backboard on a 3 point attempt.

The claim by some (Hapring and a couple of posters here) was that he was the only being aggressive. I think that's a BS excuse for a guy who's simply a chucker, but that's what the argument is.

I'm thinking that if he encouraged his teammates to shoot, they would.

Whoa.. what an embarrassing loss. I wasn't expecting this at all and there seems to be a witch hunt going for Trey tonight as well. lol

Well, we can't do anything about it now until the draft approaches. We seriously need a veteran pg. Perhaps trade Trey and our 1st rd pick this yr? We don't need to get anymore younger.

Well, we can't do anything about it now until the draft approaches. We seriously need a veteran pg. Perhaps trade Trey and our 1st rd pick this yr? We don't need to get anymore younger.

If we traded Burke and our 1st we would only get like the 16th pick in this draft. Burke is a negative asset.

If we traded Burke and our pick we would get Mo Williams. Is that better?

That's horrible... you don't give up lottery pick for a back up.

The last trade Mo Williams was involved in was:

Mo Williams, Troy Daniels, cash considerations for Gary Neal and 2nd round pick in 2019.

That's horrible... you don't give up lottery pick for a back up.

The last trade Mo Williams was involved in was:

Mo Williams, Troy Daniels, cash considerations for Gary Neal and 2nd round pick in 2019.

That's the point. Burke is playing so bad that if we included him, we would hardly get anything out of a trade.

I'm talking about a trade for a veteran pg though. Not the draft.

I wouldn't even bother to trade for one. Just sign Jeremy Lin to a 2 year deal, and then have Burke/Neto/Cotton compete for the 3rd PG spot. I have a hard time seeing the Jazz getting a really good PG to replace Burke unless they trade for one at the deadline. Seems like it was a buyers market for them this past year at the deadline. Goran Dragic, Reggie Jackson, Isaiah Thomas, MCW and Brandon Knight all got dealt. No Williams before that.

Jazz need improvement from Exum and a competent backup and they'll be fine.

Reading through this thread it sounds like the game was exactly what the box score showed. Trey stinking it up and dropping a deuce on the whole thing. 4-22 is simply inexcusable. What did the guy think he was the only one capable of scoring at all? Whoever made the comment about hero ball was spot on. He plays every game as if it's the NCAA championship and he had to carry a team of scrubs through the whole tourney. Terrible.