Votes: 32 43.8%
  • 61-65

Votes: 4 5.5%
  • 65-75

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • 75 heck make that 82-0

Votes: 2 2.7%

• Total voters
55 or 56 and 2nd in the WC. I gave the Jazz the benefit of the doubt.

Either CJ or Millsap need to take another step forward and be a consistent, dynamic scorer, but the Jazz's defense will be better this year, both on the perimeter and inside.

I'm rolling with 57. (24 is the number of Jazz are the "surprise" team of the West articles that get written this year.)

If we discount the two clowns who predicted 0-20, it seems everyone believes the Jazz will have 51+ wins record. Which means that forums will be VERY entertaining for a while if they fall short of those expectations.

If we discount the two clowns who predicted 0-20, it seems everyone believes the Jazz will have 51+ wins record. Which means that forums will be VERY entertaining for a while if they fall short of those expectations.

Two clowns or two people who know something we dont?

I'm still going with 51-55. We look awesome here in the pre-season and I know we're a more complete team than last year, but I still think once the games start to mean something we'll hit some snags with all the new pieces coming together.

Haha, too true. I almost want the Jazz to blow this year to see everyone going off the deep end.