What's new

Timeline on the New Logo

The new unis are sick man, absolutely amazing!!!

InsideJazzMan is back! Yes!

Couple Questions...

Who will The Jazz darft?

Will The Jazz re-sign Boozer?

How is Okurs rehab going?

How much longer is Sloan going to coach?

What is the indentity of The Jazz Bear?

Any trades on the horizon?

TIA for answering these. Great to have our inside source back!

Don't flatter yourself. The jazz organization is not going to force the jazzfanz administrators to divulge your identity for simply describing what the new jerseys look like.
Goes to show how much you know! It’s not uncommon for league or team officials to get involved in such copyright issues, especially since it’s involving their own copyrighted property. There’s a certain code of conduct one should obey when having access to such designs before they’re officially released to the public, whether it be 4-5 months ahead or time, or just one week. Besides, nobody is stupid enough to go head to head against the league like that, let alone the Utah Jazz. So by all means, try to talk someone else into releasing information you really have no right of knowing at this point in time. Sorry suckers!!!

I'm excited about these new unis, but the secrecy is now boarding on ridiculous.
It's not a new Beatles track or anything.

I've got a friend who works for the Jazz. They were just shown the new floor today (told if they took a picture they would be fired) confirms the logo on the floor is the note logo (NOT the old logo re-colored) and the colors are dark blue, yellow and green. They will unveil the new logo in about 2 weeks time. Says it looks great!

please be right! I about crapped my pants when I saw this logo and thought of the possibility of having this monstrosity or something similar at half court.

FINALJazzprimary.jpg

Goes to show how much you know! It’s not uncommon for league or team officials to get involved in such copyright issues, especially since it’s involving their own copyrighted property. There’s a certain code of conduct one should obey when having access to such designs before they’re officially released to the public, whether it be 4-5 months ahead or time, or just one week. Besides, nobody is stupid enough to go head to head against the league like that, let alone the Utah Jazz. So by all means, try to talk someone else into releasing information you really have no right of knowing at this point in time. Sorry suckers!!!

Does making and attempting to sell counterfeit league merchandise violate the "code of conduct?" Because we know you've done that.

I would like to hear this story.
On the old board he started a thread showing photographs of his "wares," including close-ups to show us how good his fabrics looked, then openly asked people what price he could sell them at. He also offered to sell them to anyone who sent him an offer via PM. I'm sure it was all kosher with his code of conduct though.