What's new

Tonights game is huge

This is why Mudiay > Exum for all the people who were crying for Dante. Our bench NEEDS Mudiay's offense. NEEDS. Nobody else on the damn bench is scoring. Including Dante.

Bro Mudiay hasn't even looked like an NBA player in his last 3 games. Don't twist the facts.

I wonder what the stats say about the likelihood of coming back from 11 down primarily by driving wildly into the lane and shooting a floater, or a mid range shot.

Even if you were playing awesome, I think it would be near impossible, and Mitchell ain’t playing awesome.

Exum hasn’t looked like an NBA player in five seasons.

And Mudiay has with 2 teams discarding him already, and we will probably be his 3rd?

EDIT: Also one is coming back from 8 months out, the other started a bunch of games last season.

With you people a dude might not play basketball for a whole year, but you expect instant results. Get off your high horse.

I liked the line-up. You just would expect Mitchell to score more which he usually does.

At some point im going to have to get my fat arse off this couch... my kingdom for a lifting machine...

Bro Mudiay hasn't even looked like an NBA player in his last 3 games. Don't twist the facts.

I didn't twist ****. Mudiay has been terrible on offense the last 3. But he was great offensively for most of the preceeding 17. With Mudiay you are going to get good and bad on offense. He's streaky. But when he's good it's going to be huge for us because we need the offense. With Dante you're going to get bad and bad on offense. You'll get good defense most of the time but defense ain't what we need help with.