What's new

Tonights game is huge

Yeah but why is Dante getting all the stick now in this game, tell me that? Everybody but maybe Rudy is stinking it up, why single Dante out?

If he played all last year and was game conditioned, I would be furious at him too. Believe me.

Donovan's shot selection has been really poor lately. He's pretty much living in the midrange, it's really hard to be an efficient scorer that way.

To be bought up on clinical Stockton to Malone ... I swear if any of these jazz players attempt another floater ...

Ed Davis is useless , play Bradley

And Mudiay has with 2 teams discarding him already, and we will probably be his 3rd?

EDIT: Also one is coming back from 8 months out, the other started a bunch of games last season.

With you people a dude might not play basketball for a whole year, but you expect instant results. Get off your high horse.

It’s not about this game, dimwit. The guy has had five seasons to show he can play some semblance of the sport for which he’s received two generous contracts and he still can’t do it.

Bro he got abused by Raul Neto of all people. Wake up already homer.

Our team is down big, but you're going to single out one person, who is an easy target, instead of pretty much the whole team.

You're weak.

Continue to blame one person, whoever that may be. Continue.

Against Indiana, Toronto, first half of Memphis, and first half here, everybody is guilty. Everybody.

This was a scheduled loss game, but holy hell. We give up some absolutely massive runs and have too many streaks of "0 FG in last 6:37"