What's new

Top 10 Jazz plays via streetball.com

How can you not put Boozer's put back at Portland in there? 25 Point comeback to send the game to OT, that was better than D-Will's shot against the Thunder. I'd put that at #2 and D-Will's shot at #3. That only had two of Boozer's five monster throw downs. He had monster throw downs on Haslem, Tyrus Thomas, (two of the guys people wanted to trade him for, rofl), and McGee. I think the one on McGee was the best, and I was at that game.

And for whatever reason, Fes started a game which I think was against the Raptors and he scored the first four points. One of them was on a steal and turned into a uncontested fast break. I would have put that on the bottom of the list.

That clip made me miss the Jazz. I don't miss Reggie Miller's voice, however.

Like Sloanfield said, Boozer's putback against Portland should've been there and I think all the way up at 2

Anyone remember who played a key role in the Blazer's comeback?

That was a big night for Fesenko. Got 25 minutes, had a +/- of +20 and got a couple blocks, dunks, and boards. Boozer's put-back was nice, but Fes was in that game in crunch-time for a reason.

I think it only matters if the Jazz won the game. Sloan probably doesn't care.

Could be, but that's not really what I would expect. I figure he got an earful from Sloan for taking unwarranted and unnecessary risks for the sole purpose of showboating. What if he had missed that dunk? Ya think Sloan would care then, we he had a certain, easy 2 points?

I really doubt Sloan would care. I think there is too much emphasis on his demeanor.

I think it only matters if the Jazz won the game. Sloan probably doesn't care.
I almost commented on this right after this thread was started but just an FYI the Jazz did lose that game it was when they blew the lead at home to the Hornets I believe it was one of the last losses before the Jazz went on their roll.
I remember watching that game thinking boy Sloan is probably not happy and also thinking I bet the Jazz lose this game because at that time whenever a play like that happened it usually meant the Jazz went on mental cruise control and thought the game was over.

I thought Williams' dunk on Rose should have been #2 and #3 should have been Boozer blocking Ray Allen's shot and then taking the ball all the way for the dunk.

Hmmm... I'm probably alone on this one, but I thought Korver's shot over the backboard was worthy.

Also, I'd love to see a DWill 'broken ankle' highlight reel:D