What's new

Top 10 Unrestricted Mid-Level Free Agents

Title is pretty self-explanatory. Make your lists and be ready to get criticized. Free agents must be possible to be had at full MLE or below and unrestricted. My wants:

1. Brendan Haywood
2. Mike Miller
3. Shaq
4. John Salmons
5. Udonis Haslem
6. Craig Smith
7. Jermaine O'Neal
8. Brad Miller
9. Louis Amundson
10. Anthony Tolliver

Shaq and Jermaine are extremely washed up. I can't imagine them getting more than MLE, but who knows? Haywood, along with Miller will likely get 7-9 per, but if the chips fall right he could drop to full MLE.

I think the choice here is obvious. Louis! With Korver probably gone, the ladies will get something to look at. But seriously he is a very good defensive player who busts his butt out there and should come pretty cheap. Also I believe we were his first NBA team so its time to come home:)

Shaq would kill for a 2-3 year mid level deal right now. The other O'Neal would not only kill for a mid but probably also make the funeral arrangements as well.

This is the top 10 unrestricted mid-level free agents that we won't likely even pursue signing.

I just saw that, 4 years 20 million 4th year only partially gaurenteed. Very managelbel contract, and a missed opportunity.

Next plan: Accept the enivitable Boozer departure, and send AK to Minnesota for Jefferson and Milicic.

*gag*

None of these guys would come play in Utah unless we over pay them. The Millers, Amundson, Tolliver maybe with the MLE, but Shaq, O'Neal, or Haywood. No way.

Shaq wants to play in Dallas I read somewhere. I could see him going there for the mid-level.

Haywood will probably get more than the mid-level. Big guys are not cheap.

Brad Miller would be a good mid-level guy for the Jazz but I read he likes Boston and they need another big with Perkins out.

I can't believe I'm saying this but if we bring him in and he appears healthy, I'd offer T-Mac 2 years, 8M or so. Sound about right?

Low risk. HIGH reward.

None of them would either be interested in us or us in them. Brendon Haywood is about the only guy I'd be interested in... Maybe Louis too...

I think Shaq and Tmac would be high risk/ high rewards type free agents. The Jazz are not known for these type of moves. I for one would welcome either one or both for 1 or 2 year contacts. This is not the long term answer but it would be entertaining.