What's new

Toronto Raptors

Yeah, we got into an argument on them. Bill Simmons loved them going over 33 and I strongly disagreed with him. AKMVP sided with Simmons basing most of his argument on their defense, coach, and rookies. I simply looked at their history (losing) and lineup (do they have one above average player? maybe lowry) and thought they'd win more like 28-29 wins.

They have no one who can score consistently at the rim, poor shooters on the wing, and a weak defensive starting frontcourt. They're bad.

Yeah, we got into an argument on them. Bill Simmons loved them going over 33 and I strongly disagreed with him. AKMVP sided with Simmons basing most of his argument on their defense, coach, and rookies. I simply looked at their history (losing) and lineup (do they have one above average player? maybe lowry) and thought they'd win more like 28-29 wins.

How can anyone think a team signing DeMar DeRozan to a 40 million dollar contract would be a 33 win team? Lowry and Bargnani are definitely above average, but the ship sails there.

Big ups to Toronto - they turn around a 2 point win less than 24 hours after a 3OT game. LOL - even though they managed only 5 points in the 4th quarter - do you think they were tired?

On the road no less.