What's new

Toronto stops Lakers 7 game winning streak

Of course I agree that AD plus Lebron > Kawhi plus PG.
I disagree. Kawhi is the best from all 4 and I will take 1st and 4th vs 2d and 3d anytime. Davis is about to start missing games as he is already playing through injury and Lebron is about to hit the wall too.

That Lakers' squad is really well put together IMO with rim protectors and good on the ball defenders, and they are strong and intimidating as well. .

Javalee and Howard do not intimidate anybody anymore. Green is great but Bradley not so much. Kuzma is soft and they pretty much have no bench. I think you are drinking Lakers coolaid way to much. Just watch them start falling down in standings pretty soon.

Javalee and Howard do not intimidate anybody anymore. Green is great but Bradley not so much. Kuzma is soft and they pretty much have no bench. I think you are drinking Lakers coolaid way to much. Just watch them start falling down in standings pretty soon.

#2 on both Yahoo and NBA.com power rankings this week (Boston #1). And let's not forget that they still haven't been able to play Rondo or Cousins. They is scary good!

#2 on both Yahoo and NBA.com power rankings this week (Boston #1). And let's not forget that they still haven't been able to play Rondo or Cousins. They is scary good!
Bro, you should step away just a bit. Cousins shouldn’t inspire very much. Neither should Rondo. If the Lakers’ core stays healthy they’re a 3-5 seed.

Really? Power rankings? What good teams did they beat? Jazz without Bogey? When it is all said and done they will be 6-7 seed at best.

I disagree. Kawhi is the best from all 4 and I will take 1st and 4th vs 2d and 3d anytime. Davis is about to start missing games as he is already playing through injury and Lebron is about to hit the wall too.
Kawhi is great, but he's also already missing games. It will be interesting to see how all them guys hold up through the season.

Bro, you should step away just a bit. Cousins shouldn’t inspire very much. Neither should Rondo. If the Lakers’ core stays healthy they’re a 3-5 seed.
MVP said: Really? Power rankings? What good teams did they beat? Jazz without Bogey? When it is all said and done they will be 6-7 seed at best.

You guys do realize that Lebron is leading the league in assists with 11 dimes per, doing his best to replicate Magic on top of his all-around offensive game in a Karl Malone sized body. And that Anthony Davis kid is not too bad either. Javale McGee is the most underrated center in the league IMO and Howard is looking like the Howard of old. Even an All-Star coaching staff. And trust me I am not a fan, I've always hated the purple and gold, so I'd love to see dissension raise it's ugly head in tinsel town but I'm not going to count on it. I think you guys are sleeping on them, but either way, my point is that they create match-up problems galore for us, unless we can beat them down the floor. Either that or you have to nail jumpers like they're going out of style cause they're leading the league (along with Orlando) in blocked shots. As a matter of fact, they're #1 in defensive efficiency (we're #2) on this site: https://www.teamrankings.com/nba/stat/defensive-efficiency .

MVP said: Really? Power rankings? What good teams did they beat? Jazz without Bogey? When it is all said and done they will be 6-7 seed at best.

You guys do realize that Lebron is leading the league in assists with 11 dimes per, doing his best to replicate Magic on top of his all-around offensive game in a Karl Malone sized body. And that Anthony Davis kid is not too bad either. Javale McGee is the most underrated center in the league IMO and Howard is looking like the Howard of old. Even an All-Star coaching staff. And trust me I am not a fan, I've always hated the purple and gold, so I'd love to see dissension raise it's ugly head in tinsel town but I'm not going to count on it. I think you guys are sleeping on them, but either way, my point is that they create match-up problems galore for us, unless we can beat them down the floor. Either that or you have to nail jumpers like they're going out of style cause they're leading the league (along with Orlando) in blocked shots. As a matter of fact, they're #1 in defensive efficiency (we're #2) on this site: https://www.teamrankings.com/nba/stat/defensive-efficiency .
Does my putting them in the discussion for the 3 seed in the West constitute “sleeping on them”? Ok.

Howard will be injured. AD will be injured. Lebron might be injured.

You know Lebron is getting blocked at the rim at the highest rate in his career? Can't beat Father time. Lakers will fall down the standings very soon.

You know Lebron is getting blocked at the rim at the highest rate in his career? Can't beat Father time. Lakers will fall down the standings very soon.
If only that was an indicator of anything significant

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app