Tough Day To Be In Law Enforcement

Archie Moses

Is antifa even an identifiable affiliation or is that just some boogeyman label that gets attached to "certain types?"

Going back to this, but are you being serious here? Have you been living under a rock the last few years?

They mostly don't call themselves antifa publicly anymore. You should google as to why that is.

Archie Moses

At the very least, it's self-identifying. Some people who have destroyed property have claimed to be antifa. I don't know if that applies to the Provo shooter.

Others might not identify as antifa specifically, but protest and makes plans for protesting with those who do. I don't have a problem with labeling those people as antifa, or at least, antifa-adjacent.
A pretty simple explanation.

Archie Moses

Archie Moses

Good advice for everyone honestly

This is actually spot on. Both the left and the right are doing it. I've been shocked by some of the misinformation and blind reporting by Vice News or this one for example.
Why can't both the left and right report the facts or leave out information that's relevant to the story.

Watch the Tim Pool video I posted above and it gives more context into the shootings in Kenosha and asks some really good questions. Kyle Rittenhouse was being attacked because they stopped people trying to set the garbage and the gas station on fire. Are those details not relevant? The eye witness says that he thinks Rittenhouse would have been executed if he didn't shoot the second time.

All of that could have easily been avoided if people just did was commonly known as right and didn't behave like POS. No need to cross state boarders with an assault rifle. No need to patrol. No need to cause havoc and vandalize and destroy things.

It's not complicated. Don't be a pos.

Last edited:

Eenie-Meenie

Looks to me like there's a good possibility that Trump ordered the assassination of Reinoehl. Consider the following:
  1. Trump tweeted the following before the shooting: "Why aren't the Portland Police ARRESTING the cold blooded killer of Aaron 'Jay' Danielson. Do your job, and do it fast. Everybody knows who this thug is. No wonder Portland is going to hell!"
  2. The police who killed him comprised a federal task force organized by Barr
  3. They fired as many as 50 times, according to witnesses, reported by Oregon newspapers
  4. Their body cams were off
  5. Reports indicate that Reinoehl may not even have fired his weapon

Archie Moses

Looks to me like there's a good possibility that Trump ordered the assassination of Reinoehl. Consider the following:
  1. Trump tweeted the following before the shooting: "Why aren't the Portland Police ARRESTING the cold blooded killer of Aaron 'Jay' Danielson. Do your job, and do it fast. Everybody knows who this thug is. No wonder Portland is going to hell!"
  3. They fired as many as 50 times, according to witnesses, reported by Oregon newspapers
You can't possibly believe that, right?

The guy kills someone and runs. Then he does an interview which is an absolute joke if you watch it. He was up to no good, looking for trouble and found it.

Cops go to arrest him him and he's armed and gets killed. I'll wait for the details.

Kyle Rittenhouse kills people in self defense.
People: it's Trump's fault.
Michael Reinoehl gets killed while police try and arrest him for murder.
People: It's Trump's fault, he ordered a hit.

Why isn't there ever accountability with people in these instances? If any governmental blame there is, it's the city's for letting people run around like the wild west.

Michael's own sister says some pretty interesting things. She's relieved the feds killed him. Hmm.

Archie Moses

"Reinoehl's Background

Despite saying during the Vice News interview that he did not consider himself a member of Antifa, Reinoehl had described himself in a social media post as “100% ANTIFA,” suggested the tactics of counter-protesters amounted to “warfare,” and had been shot at one protest and cited for having a gun at another."

The amount of people who are clueless to why antifa say they're not antifa is alarming. They're either clueless or choose to bury their heads.

fishonjazz

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
You can't possibly believe that, right?

The guy kills someone and runs. Then he does an interview which is an absolute joke if you watch it. He was up to no good, looking for trouble and found it.

Cops go to arrest him him and he's armed and gets killed. I'll wait for the details.

Kyle Rittenhouse kills people in self defense.
People: it's Trump's fault.
Michael Reinoehl gets killed while police try and arrest him for murder.
People: It's Trump's fault, he ordered a hit.

Why isn't there ever accountability with people in these instances? If any governmental blame there is, it's the city's for letting people run around like the wild west.

Michael's own sister says some pretty interesting things. She's relieved the feds killed him. Hmm.
You didn't address anything in his post though. Why federal police rather than local? Why 50 shots? Why no body cams? Etc etc

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Beer

LOL, Trump ordering a hit on some nobody. Lololol. I mean Trump might be in the top 10% of morons on the entire planet but still. A hit? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

fishonjazz

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
LOL, Trump ordering a hit on some nobody. Lololol. I mean Trump might be in the top 10% of morons on the entire planet but still. A hit? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
On the other hand...... "I could shoot someone in the middle of times square and not lose any supporters" - Donald Trump

Beer

On the other hand...... "I could shoot someone in the middle of times square and not lose any supporters" - Donald Trump

I mean, I wouldn't put it past him to order a hit but ...

1. He'd have to have a lot of people in his corner to cover it up and that ain't happening
2. Hopefully he'd find someone a little more relevant to order a hit on. I mean was this dorky *** antifa bum worth the possible downfall? Not a chance.
3. The guy had a gun and had already proven he was dangerous. I'm not giving him a break just because he's white. When dangerous black men get killed while having guns and trying to fight police I feel just a bad. Which is not at all.

So I guess in theory it's possible but it makes less than no sense.

fishonjazz

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner

1. He'd have to have a lot of people in his corner to cover it up and that ain't happening
2. Hopefully he'd find someone a little more relevant to order a hit on. I mean was this dorky *** antifa bum worth the possible downfall? Not a chance.
3. The guy had a gun and had already proven he was dangerous. I'm not giving him a break just because he's white. When dangerous black men get killed while having guns and trying to fight police I feel just a bad. Which is not at all.

I agree with you 100%

Archie Moses

You didn't address anything in his post though. Why federal police rather than local? Why 50 shots? Why no body cams? Etc etc

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app
1) Yeah, I did. The first sentence.
2) The feds are in Portland because the city has been under riots for plus 90 days. This dude kills someone and gets a cable interview before the the city of Portland does anything. Their mayor is a joke and has his balls in a stranglehold by the left. Feds were called in for a reason, like this.
3) I'm still waiting on details before I say simple-minded things like Trump ordered this hit. From the information released, I find that laughable. That said, remember when the feds shot over a 100 rounds at LaVoy Finicum (Tarp Man?) I do. Then the tried to cover it up and got away with it? I do.

Finicum is the only guy I can think of on the far right I like. Why? Because I watched his interviews, read about his beef and understood the guy cause I'm from a small town in Utah too. Did he make dumb decisions? Yes!

Archie Moses

I'd like to think I'm not naive but Trump didn't order no hit. 100%

This is understandable though seeing how crazy things are, but come on!

Archie Moses

Oh that's weird, Archie posting another video from a loony alt-righter.

I'm sure it's just another mistake though.

I watched the video. I don't care who made it. Again, if this is "alt right" or "far right" explain. Tim Pool isn't alt right btw, you moron.

I challenge you to watch it tell me one thing you have a problem with. To me, it's pretty straight forward. The Spanish kid is a lil opionated.

It's funny how the alt right is a bunch of white supremacist and when I post a tweet by a random Malaysian guy and an Hispanic dude who filled Kyle's shooting and completely ***** on the media's narrative of what happened (do your own investigation, it's probably too hard for you) you call them alt right too.

Clowns.

Anyone with half a brain knows your way of thinking is the radical way.