What's new

Tough Day To Be In Law Enforcement

You can see in the video she turned after the white person but was too slow cause she was in a wheel chair.

Stop making the looters look like the victim. Am I missing something? Lol
Why were they looting in the first place there?

I dont know the situation I was not there. The video is very hard to tell. That is what lots of eye witnesses claimed.

Some of the looters are the victims and have been for generations and were trying to make a point. I am sure others were poor people that saw looting and joined in for free things. But you have your mind made up about it. You believe looting is never okay and people should be stabbed for looting a Target.

Its far beyond a black and white issue to me, like most things.

Maybe there was some other reason why she let that white woman through unbothered and started swinging a knife at the black folks, idk.

But beyond that it's not heroic to try to stab people looting a Target. Just let that **** go, Target will be fine.
1.) Maybe, I have no idea.
2.) Did she try and stab someone? The lady looks mentally ill and disabled and got beat up because she tried to stop something everyone knows is wrong (It was stupid of her, for sure.) But because it's Target, you're OK with the looting and have a problem about the disabled lady with a butter knife trying to stop it?

Cool, dude.

Why were they looting in the first place there?

I dont know the situation I was not there. The video is very hard to tell. That is what lots of eye witnesses claimed.

Some of the looters are the victims and have been for generations and were trying to make a point. I am sure others were poor people that saw looting and joined in for free things. But you have your mind made up about it. You believe looting is never okay and people should be stabbed for looting a Target.

Its far beyond a black and white issue to me, like most things.

I honestly don't know more than what's in the video and I read a few YouTube comments. The whole video is Tiger King bizarre.

What the **** is going on with our country?

I honestly don't know more than what's in the video and I read a few YouTube comments. The whole video is Tiger King bizarre.

What the **** is going on with our country?
Things are crazy. Changes need to happen I guess.

There is a lot to that video, that is why I dont want to make assumptions about it. I am reading that she is 30 and can walk just fine. There is video of her getting up out of her chair and yelling at black people then walking back and sitting down. I cant watch all the videos right now. My VPN is having a hard time getting past the great china wall right now, lol.

Why would you do this? How does this help de-escalate anything?

No wonder why people are protesting, the police are out of control.

Infuriating!

Last edited:
1.) Maybe, I have no idea.
2.) Did she try and stab someone? The lady looks mentally ill and disabled and got beat up because she tried to stop something everyone knows is wrong (It was stupid of her, for sure.) But because it's Target, you're OK with the looting and have a problem about the disabled lady with a butter knife trying to stop it?

Cool, dude.
It's more that I just don't really care. There's a long history of mistrust between Target and some neighborhoods in Minneapolis that you can dig into if you want. I'm saving my outrage for things other than a bunch of insured merchandise being stolen from a multi billion dollar corporation.

As for the woman, I think it's hard to say the people's response to her was "good" or "bad." Before things pop off you can hear someone in the crowd yell she's stabbing people," and then when she goes to cut off that person leaving they try to defend themselves. I don't know why you're so certain she had a butter knife-the video is way too grainy to see what she was waving around.

Ehh, I don't think anyone in particular is 'largely' behind the rioting. Pissed off people in big groups do this.
Basically my take as well. I just hope if people are destroying **** that it’s at least, I don’t know, real and in some magical way doesn’t make black people look bad at the same time.

A local station did a segment tonight where all the reporters covering the protest last night in Salt Lake City told stories of the positive things they had seen. Police helping people, protestors standing up to the ones causing damage, a teen who was walking around picking up garbage in an effort to make a positive impact, kindness in face-to-face interactions, etc. That was nice to see.

Sent from my moto z3 using JazzFanz mobile app

Also, any theories as to why journalists keep getting attacked by police?
because police officers are more often than not Trump supporters and Trump has been telling them the press is the enemy of the people.

White people behind keyboards rationalizing the rioting and looting is dangerous and almost unanimously unwelcome by the black community. It’s destroying black communities.

White people behind keyboards rationalizing the rioting and looting is dangerous and almost unanimously unwelcome by the black community. It’s destroying black communities.
eh?

If anyone is glorifying rioting and looting, yeah. If anyone is saying "yes, this is what needs to happen!" yeah.

Understanding where this came from... I think that is the obligation of all people.

eh?

If anyone is glorifying rioting and looting, yeah. If anyone is saying "yes, this is what needs to happen!" yeah.

Understanding where this came from... I think that is the obligation of all people.

Obviously we need to understand them. Not sure anyone here does not.