What's new

Tough Day To Be In Law Enforcement

Of course - One America News. Who else?

I watched them for about an hour once. They make Fox News look like NPR.

Yikes. I’ve never turned it on. But I did watch that one segment on YouTube where they accused the virus of being something manufactured by George Soros and Bill Gates to take over the world. It was weird.

apparently the OANN reporter that trump referenced today, used to work for Sputnik. So Donald is essentially spewing Russian disinformation today about that man who was knocked down by the Buffalo police. And I’m sure by the end of the day he will have Said something even more shocking and offensive.

There is no bottom

I already responded to this once, but it's so inane and that it merits a second thrashing.

1. The guy is clearly holding a cell phone in a lime green case as shown in other pics
2. "appearing to scan police communications in order to black out the equipment" isn't an actual thing. It's certainly not a handheld unit that an old man would walk up to an officer so they could... scramble them or something. That the president thinks this is a thing is example #9,832 on why he's an imbecile
3. The man is apparently a phenomenal crisis actor in faking his fall. Dude can even bleed on command

You can hear and see things better from this angle. You can hear his skull smashing on the sidewalk. And the police stop. A little different than their original description that this guy tripped and had an accident.

Warning: Language

I already responded to this once, but it's so inane and that it merits a second thrashing.

1. The guy is clearly holding a cell phone in a lime green case as shown in other pics
2. "appearing to scan police communications in order to black out the equipment" isn't an actual thing. It's certainly not a handheld unit that an old man would walk up to an officer so they could... scramble them or something. That the president thinks this is a thing is example #9,832 on why he's an imbecile
3. The man is apparently a phenomenal crisis actor in faking his fall. Dude can even bleed on command

It kind of sounds like something my 12 year old would say. I sometimes just sit here saying "how is this guy the president" and "if he is president shouldn't I be something more than I am?"

Good post. But you are way behind on your imbecile example count. Way behind.

"One of my buddies posted this on FB.
✊✊✊✊❤️♥️ please watch read and share. If you do one thing for me. Regardless of your “side” in this. This is 100% the best thing I have ever listened to or heard about how to solve these problems. Please share and watch, and regardless of your side of opinion...because If you can strip away your opinion and beliefs here for one second and imagine that there were no societies left, no “cultures” thing could and would be different. I say this because this message could be used by any group to push and agenda with simple tweaking, but I believe this message is pure, and I go by what I feel deeply inside my heart. This is a neutral message, with no political agenda. The only agenda is human. We are the only species in a the multi billion year history of the existence of this planet to fight so hard for beliefs, achieve conformity of opinion within one group, then go to war because the beliefs of another group are contradictory. The very shaping of human history has been determined by this cycle. In my mind, this all comes down to EMPATHY/S. And keep in mind, that regarding the current state of things, lines have been drawn in the sand. Sides have been created. Empathy is the answer. I am not black you are not white, or yellow, or whatever. YOU ARE HUMAN. WE ARE HUMAN. No more labels, no more disrespect od ANYONES OPINION. You don’t ha e to agree with it, to have EMPATHY, or SYMPATHY for another human. Like the man in the video says, he’s not here to lecture. Just like I’m not lecture, and I’m not here to label...I just ask. “...WHO we are is found inside...Who would you be if you were never given a label...listen I’m not here to tell you how how SCIENCE HAS CONCLUDED that genetically we’re all mixed and RACE in the HUMAN SPECIES doesn’t exist or how every historian knows that “race” was invented in the 15th century to devide people from each-other and it has worked PERFECTLY...I just want to ask 1 question who would you be if you were never given a label...we would be ONE, we would be TOGETHER!...no longer living in the era of people calling each other these LABLES who will forever blind us from seeing a person for who THEY are... and when YOU LET AN ARTIFICIAL LABEL DEFINE YOURELF, THEN MY FRIEND YOU’VE CHOSEN SMALLNESS OVER GREATNESS and minimized your-self, confines and devised yourself from others and it is an UNDENIABLE FACT that where there is devision there will be conflict, and conflict starts WARS, and therefore every war has started over LABLES. It’s always US vs. THEM. SO THE ANSWER TO War, Racism,
Sexism and every other “ISM” is so simple that every politician (not just politician let’s say PERSON) has missed it. Its the labels. We must rip them off....isn’t it funny how no baby is born racist, but every baby cries when it here’s another”

I cry for us ALL. My heart breaks for you if your sad, my heart rages for you if you feel mistreated my heart hears and understand you if you disagree with someone, my heart is shattered when we hurt each other. Rip off your label. Come to the table and work it out. Love one another. Sympathize, empathize, the change starts with YOU regardless of the “side” you’re on or the groupe you’ve labled yourself as a part of. Achieve higher thinking. You can’t fix a defect in the small percentage of people who end up bad, and making poor choices. RIP George Floyd, m’y heart breaks for your loss, it crys knowing there you weren’t perfect, that you were in a position where your past LABELS, pushed someone to judge you and cross the line. To the officer that killed you, my heart despairs, it weeps for your family too, it weeps for the experienced that made you how you were, ther lead you to that action. I am not George Floyed, his death doesn’t represent my reality. You are not a broken misguided person who ended up as a police officer unjustly killing another human. I am ME. You are YOU. WE ARE ONE."

One of my buddies posted this on FB. He put a lot of thought into this and I figured it was worth sharing.

I can't stand this delusional narcissist. He literally says the douchiest things imaginable. I take that back, he says **** so bad no one can imagine it and that's why it's so shocking.

While reading some of his tweets I saw that he shared a Shapiro Tweet. And to make Thriller lose his gawd damn mind and call me alt right, I decided to share. I kinda chuckled at it. I can't believe people think like this lady.

Check your 911 privilege, bitches.

I can't stand this delusional narcissist. He literally says the douchiest things imaginable. I take that back, he says **** so bad no one can imagine it and that's why it's so shocking.

While reading some of his tweets I saw that he shared a Shapiro Tweet. And to make Thriller lose his gawd damn mind and call me alt right, I decided to share. I kinda chuckled at it. I can't believe people think like this lady.

Check your 911 privilege, bitches.

Yes, per usual the pendulum has swung to the extreme other side. this is all so idiotic. On both sides.

Even though the police will be disbanded and we'll go full purge, I'm glad that we'll still be able to call the Ghostbusters for all our spiritual haunting dilemmas.

"One of my buddies posted this on FB.
✊✊✊✊❤️♥️ please watch read and share. If you do one thing for me. Regardless of your “side” in this. This is 100% the best thing I have ever listened to or heard about how to solve these problems. Please share and watch, and regardless of your side of opinion...because If you can strip away your opinion and beliefs here for one second and imagine that there were no societies left, no “cultures” thing could and would be different. I say this because this message could be used by any group to push and agenda with simple tweaking, but I believe this message is pure, and I go by what I feel deeply inside my heart. This is a neutral message, with no political agenda. The only agenda is human. We are the only species in a the multi billion year history of the existence of this planet to fight so hard for beliefs, achieve conformity of opinion within one group, then go to war because the beliefs of another group are contradictory. The very shaping of human history has been determined by this cycle. In my mind, this all comes down to EMPATHY/S. And keep in mind, that regarding the current state of things, lines have been drawn in the sand. Sides have been created. Empathy is the answer. I am not black you are not white, or yellow, or whatever. YOU ARE HUMAN. WE ARE HUMAN. No more labels, no more disrespect od ANYONES OPINION. You don’t ha e to agree with it, to have EMPATHY, or SYMPATHY for another human. Like the man in the video says, he’s not here to lecture. Just like I’m not lecture, and I’m not here to label...I just ask. “...WHO we are is found inside...Who would you be if you were never given a label...listen I’m not here to tell you how how SCIENCE HAS CONCLUDED that genetically we’re all mixed and RACE in the HUMAN SPECIES doesn’t exist or how every historian knows that “race” was invented in the 15th century to devide people from each-other and it has worked PERFECTLY...I just want to ask 1 question who would you be if you were never given a label...we would be ONE, we would be TOGETHER!...no longer living in the era of people calling each other these LABLES who will forever blind us from seeing a person for who THEY are... and when YOU LET AN ARTIFICIAL LABEL DEFINE YOURELF, THEN MY FRIEND YOU’VE CHOSEN SMALLNESS OVER GREATNESS and minimized your-self, confines and devised yourself from others and it is an UNDENIABLE FACT that where there is devision there will be conflict, and conflict starts WARS, and therefore every war has started over LABLES. It’s always US vs. THEM. SO THE ANSWER TO War, Racism,
Sexism and every other “ISM” is so simple that every politician (not just politician let’s say PERSON) has missed it. Its the labels. We must rip them off....isn’t it funny how no baby is born racist, but every baby cries when it here’s another”

I cry for us ALL. My heart breaks for you if your sad, my heart rages for you if you feel mistreated my heart hears and understand you if you disagree with someone, my heart is shattered when we hurt each other. Rip off your label. Come to the table and work it out. Love one another. Sympathize, empathize, the change starts with YOU regardless of the “side” you’re on or the groupe you’ve labled yourself as a part of. Achieve higher thinking. You can’t fix a defect in the small percentage of people who end up bad, and making poor choices. RIP George Floyd, m’y heart breaks for your loss, it crys knowing there you weren’t perfect, that you were in a position where your past LABELS, pushed someone to judge you and cross the line. To the officer that killed you, my heart despairs, it weeps for your family too, it weeps for the experienced that made you how you were, ther lead you to that action. I am not George Floyed, his death doesn’t represent my reality. You are not a broken misguided person who ended up as a police officer unjustly killing another human. I am ME. You are YOU. WE ARE ONE."

One of my buddies posted this on FB. He put a lot of thought into this and I figured it was worth sharing.

Nice feel good message but ultimately just empty stuff.