What's new

Tough Day To Be In Law Enforcement

I'm not on Facebook. Can you link to it?

ha ha ha then his facebook post about the shooting before he got arrested. This is gold. And the comments, ha ha ha .....

<div class="fb-post" data-href="" data-show-text="true" data-width=""><blockquote cite="" class="fb-xfbml-parse-ignore"><p>JUST LIKE THAT:

KSL Takes down the news report from their mobile news feed, on Provo counter protest to the blue lives...</p>Posted by <a href="#" role="button">Jesse K Taggart</a> on&nbsp;<a href="">Tuesday, June 30, 2020</a></blockquote></div>

I'm not on Facebook. Can you link to it?
Jesse Taggart (the shooter)
Samantha Darling (the other arrested.)

Both posted insanely stupid **** of their Facebook of their account of what happened. It doesn't match what the videos show at all.

Btw, in case you didn't know - Antifa: a political protest movement comprising autonomous groups affiliated by their militant opposition to fascism and other forms of extreme right-wing ideology.

I like the part where the protesters hijacked the public, aggressively surrounded their cars, and when the people tried to flee, they jumped on the hood, punched the windows and shot at them and had another douchebag point a gun at them and there are still people gonna say it was peaceful and defend them.

I'm all for BLM, protesting, standing up against police brutality and cop watchers. I draw the line when they cross the line of doing right or wrong.

Imo, the antifa stands by what most people believe in. The difference is, many self identifing antifa take it to the next level and show up to **** like this and cause more problems than causing good. Just like any of the right wing extremists like the boogaloo, proud boys *insert literally any name of any militant group that thinks they're better than others.*

Yeah, **** those guys. Lol

ha ha ha , that moron at the end that for some god forsaken reason decides its a good idea to run in front of a moving car driven by a guy who had just been shot at.
There's more videos of these idiots doing stupid **** and then posting on Facebook like their the victims.

A professor at UVU (a communist too, btw) wrote this after to let people know what really happened (even though it's on camera.)

I like the part where the white kids protesting are calling the white people they're aggravating white supremacists for living in Provo. Lol

I'm waiting for One Brow to call me a right winger because this video is from Fox News (I couldn't find the direct link.) Oh, yeah! Fox News, baby.

Jesse Taggart (the shooter)
Samantha Darling (the other arrested.)

Both posted insanely stupid **** of their Facebook of their account of what happened. It doesn't match what the videos show at all.

Btw, in case you didn't know - Antifa: a political protest movement comprising autonomous groups affiliated by their militant opposition to fascism and other forms of extreme right-wing ideology.

I like the part where the protesters hijacked the public, aggressively surrounded their cars, and when the people tried to flee, they jumped on the hood, punched the windows and shot at them and had another douchebag point a gun at them and there are still people gonna say it was peaceful and defend them.

I'm all for BLM, protesting, standing up against police brutality and cop watchers. I draw the line when they cross the line of doing right or wrong.

Imo, the antifa stands by what most people believe in. The difference is, many self identifing antifa take it to the next level and show up to **** like this and cause more problems than causing good. Just like any of the right wing extremists like the boogaloo, proud boys *insert literally any name of any militant group that thinks they're better than others.*

Yeah, **** those guys. Lol

Beer managed to produce a link, as any rate.

I'm not surprised they posted stupid and inaccurate stuff on their facebook account. People do that a lot.

Yes, I know what antifa is. I asked how you knew either of these people identified with antifa. Did you see the three arrows symbol? Did they make any statements about it? Most of the people arrested for violence have no obvious connections to antifa nor right-wing groups; why do you say these two do?

Why do you think they were antifa, or any part of "The Thriller's posse"?

From the link Archie left in comment # 1814. I don’t know which group, if any, the shooter was associated with, and I have not seen his Facebook page, but it looks like an Antifa group was one of the hosts for the counter protest. Was the shooter with the Antifa group? I don’t know...

“On Monday, a group calling itself Back to Blue planned to drive around the Provo Police Department and honk their horns to show support for law enforcement.

Another group planned a counterprotest at the same time and place. On Facebook, their event page was originally titled End Police Brutality but was later changed to Marching for Racial Equality. The Facebook pages list the event’s hosts as the groups Insurgence, Solidarity for Justice, Salt Lake Equal Rights Movement and the Salt Lake Antifascist Coalition.“

There's more videos of these idiots doing stupid **** and then posting on Facebook like their the victims.

I'm waiting for One Brow to call me a right winger because this video is from Fox News (I couldn't find the direct link.) Oh, yeah! Fox News, baby.

Not all local Fox stations are conservative outlets.

I didn't see anything in that report particularly condemnatory. People trying to drive through, rather than around, a protest and stuff happens.

Yeah, there's nothing funnier than prison rape. [/sarcasm]

I wouldn't say nothing ..... but the gif of Gob in jail saying "I've made a huge mistake." is perfect.

Also this dumb saying "allegedly shot at" When he in fact was the one that shot, with video evidence, is so funny.

I wouldn't say nothing ..... but the gif of Gob in jail saying "I've made a huge mistake." is perfect.

Also this dumb saying "allegedly shot at" When he in fact was the one that shot, with video evidence, is so funny.

Especially coming from the guy who did it. He's all talking in third person trying to cloak his attempted murder. Lol

Especially coming from the guy who did it. He's all talking in third person trying to cloak his attempted murder. Lol

Just went through his feed and he has 4 posts about the incident. All saying "allegedly shot" when he literally shot at someone on camera. He has to be one of the stupidest humans on this planet. Try to kill someone and then post about it incessantly on a public social media page. Some people's children. Jesus.

Beer managed to produce a link, as any rate.

I'm not surprised they posted stupid and inaccurate stuff on their facebook account. People do that a lot.

Yes, I know what antifa is. I asked how you knew either of these people identified with antifa. Did you see the three arrows symbol? Did they make any statements about it? Most of the people arrested for violence have no obvious connections to antifa nor right-wing groups; why do you say these two do?
I couldn't see how to share their profiles from the app so I gave you the names. Heaven forbid.

I read their Facebook feed and comments?

Did you need evidence that George Floyd's murderer was a racist too?

If he just wanted to go home, why not take another route?

I would take another route, most people would, but he can also drive legally down a public road. Now if he really did go speeding past 7 cars and pull up on the curb, which the video evidence does not show, then thats different.

From the link Archie left in comment # 1814. I don’t know which group, if any, the shooter was associated with, and I have not seen his Facebook page, but it looks like an Antifa group was one of the hosts for the counter protest. Was the shooter with the Antifa group? I don’t know...

“On Monday, a group calling itself Back to Blue planned to drive around the Provo Police Department and honk their horns to show support for law enforcement.

Another group planned a counterprotest at the same time and place. On Facebook, their event page was originally titled End Police Brutality but was later changed to Marching for Racial Equality. The Facebook pages list the event’s hosts as the groups Insurgence, Solidarity for Justice, Salt Lake Equal Rights Movement and the Salt Lake Antifascist Coalition.“

The Insurgence group countered protested Back to Blue.

The shooter and the gal were with the Insurgence group. They're antifascist. I knew they were from the moment I saw the video. It's not rocket science.

Just went through his feed and he has 4 posts about the incident. All saying "allegedly shot" when he literally shot at someone on camera. He has to be one of the stupidest humans on this planet. Try to kill someone and then post about it incessantly on a public social media page. Some people's children. Jesus.
But the mean comments on his page though!

How dare this van not take a different route home. I can't stand assholes who act like a bunch of idiots in large groups. I can only imagine how terrifying that could have been for the driver.

How dare this van not take a different route home. I can't stand assholes who act like a bunch of idiots in large groups. I can only imagine how terrifying that could have been for the driver.

One of the protesters pointed a gun at the head of this driver. There was a 5-year-old kid in the car.

If you pause at near the end, you can see the guy with the gun.