Tough Day To Be In Law Enforcement

Ron Mexico

Contributor
Anyone following or trying to follow this bizarre child abduction/possible sex trafficking story in Milwaukee?

There is so much conflicting information. But it seems 2 girls went missing and the police refused to help so citizens took it on them selves and fought with the police and ended up finding 4 kidnapped kids.

But I'm honestly not sure what to believe with it yet.

LogGrad98

Contributor
Anyone following or trying to follow this bizarre child abduction/possible sex trafficking story in Milwaukee?

There is so much conflicting information. But it seems 2 girls went missing and the police refused to help so citizens took it on them selves and fought with the police and ended up finding 4 kidnapped kids.

Link?

Ron Mexico

Contributor
Honestly I would just try looking it up. There are a bunch of articles and I dont know which are good sources. I saw on social media everywhere and tried to track down good information on it but its all over the place. But here is a couple articles on it.

https://newsone.com/3965112/milwaukee-missing-black-girls-found-report/
https://heavy.com/news/2020/06/watch-milwaukee-crowd-burns-down-suspected-sex-trafficking-house/

Both are pretty left biased sources though, but Heavy is usually pretty factual with their information I believe. Newsone is so so from what I see, but I dont read either source.

Gameface

Black Lives Matter
Contributor
2018 Award Winner
Honestly I would just try looking it up. There are a bunch of articles and I dont know which are good sources. I saw on social media everywhere and tried to track down good information on it but its all over the place. But here is a couple articles on it.

https://newsone.com/3965112/milwaukee-missing-black-girls-found-report/
https://heavy.com/news/2020/06/watch-milwaukee-crowd-burns-down-suspected-sex-trafficking-house/

Both are pretty left biased sources though, but Heavy is usually pretty factual with their information I believe. Newsone is so so from what I see, but I dont read either source.
Hadn't heard of this at all until you posted about it.

Wes Mantooth

Watched some of the video Ron sent out. Two hours of idiocy. Yeah, let’s leave it up to a bunch of morons to carry out the executive branch.

Saint Cy of JFC

I definitely believe cops refusing to do actual helpful work that would take talent and ability.

Beer

The Elijah McClain stuff is ****ed. Cops are such **** bags.
My wife just told me about that one. So so sad. So confusing as to how it escalated to that point too.

I also think it extremely hypocritical to generalize cops as **** bags but then complain when other generalize all black people as one thing, or all mexicans as one thing, or asians, or whatever. I really don't see the difference.

But yeah, those cops should be arrested.

Saint Cy of JFC

My wife just told me about that one. So so sad. So confusing as to how it escalated to that point too.

I also think it extremely hypocritical to generalize cops as **** bags but then complain when other generalize all black people as one thing, or all mexicans as one thing, or asians, or whatever. I really don't see the difference.

But yeah, those cops should be arrested.
You choose to be a cop. There is clearly a type of person who choose to be a cop.

Beer

You choose to be a cop. There is clearly a type of person who choose to be a cop.
I would agree the barrier for entry to become a police officer is far too low, and the reward for making it in is also far too low. I think most cops start out with good intentions but its really easy to become jaded after dealing with all the **** they have to see and deal with every single day.

Now that's not really an excuse but more of a reason for better training, better hiring practices, and better self policing.