What's new

TRADE Big Al + Watson + Raja for Cousins + Fredette ...

If we have someone like Popovich or Phil Jackson - may be they can coach Cousins.

But we have Corbin.

Enough said.

If we have someone like Popovich or Phil Jackson - may be they can coach Cousins.

But we have Corbin.

Enough said.

That's pretty much it. Doc, Phil, Pops, Stan .. someone Cuz respects and demands it from him. He was awesome at UK because he respected the coaching staff, players, and they respected him .. the fans loved him and responded well to it all. No problems at all. However, I could easily see where he would run rampant over weakness.

His stock is at an all-time low. Time to make an offer. Jazz clearly aren't going anywhere with Jefferson and Millsap leading the team. As a former "bad boy, " let Tinsley take Cousins under his wing. Sure, it's rolling the dice, but I'd offer Jefferson + the GS pick for Cousins.

WTF?!!! So let's just hand them our GS pick to pick up a guy who's an inefficient headcase and keep our logjam going?

@PKM: Yeah, Cousins respected Cal so much he would curse him out. Good one. Bro.

WTF?!!! So let's just hand them our GS pick to pick up a guy who's an inefficient headcase and keep our logjam going?

@PKM: Yeah, Cousins respected Cal so much he would curse him out. Good one. Bro.

Stop being a GD idiot. That is all.

Please expound.

I was at maybe 30 practices and at Cal's home for BBQ's and team get-togethers. Cal and Cuz had a great relationship. Cousins considers Calipari a true father figure. If you ask Cal's little girl who her favorite person in the world is, she'll tell you "Demarcus."
lol
My point is you keep saying Cousins cussed Cal out and that's fine that you're spouting, I'm just telling you're wrong about the respect level. Cousins still calls Lexington home and says it was the best time of his life and the only place he was ever accepted. He takes some work, but it would pay off.
lol
You can keep saying, "Yeah right, he cussed Cal out" all you want, but it's a gross mischaracterization of the relationship. Your choice. Btw, I've said, repeatedly, no to Cousins for the Jazz .........

Even with Cousins being a complete head case I would still make the Al Jefferson for Cousin's Trade. I could care less if we get Jimmer.

I was at maybe 30 practices and at Cal's home for BBQ's and team get-togethers. Cal and Cuz had a great relationship. Cousins considers Calipari a true father figure. If you ask Cal's little girl who her favorite person in the world is, she'll tell you "Demarcus."
lol
My point is you keep saying Cousins cussed Cal out and that's fine that you're spouting, I'm just telling you're wrong about the respect level. Cousins still calls Lexington home and says it was the best time of his life and the only place he was ever accepted. He takes some work, but it would pay off.
lol
You can keep saying, "Yeah right, he cussed Cal out" all you want, but it's a gross mischaracterization of the relationship. Your choice. Btw, I've said, repeatedly, no to Cousins for the Jazz .........

He respects Cal. Good for him. This doesn't change the fact that he's a whiny little bitch.

I thinks Cuz's umbilical cord had a few kinks in it. He just seems fundamentally wacked.

There is a spiritual side to preparation and seeing the game. I dont think he'll ever realize/achieve this, regardless of the coach. He's just so physically gifted he can play at a high level despite this.

I'm going against everyone here and I say bring on Cousins for one thing, and one thing only, he might help all of us get Corbin out of here immediately.

If Sloan was still around, he could deal with Cousins. I would think Burks would have to be included in such a trade, but if Cousins is really on the block, he will be worth more than Jefferson and Burks.

I have not heard from dutch in awhile, so im gonna go ahead and speak for him.

He approves of this trade! and big Al sucks!

This trade of Jefferson, Watson and Bell for Cousins and Jimmer does not even work in the trade checker, so it is a waste of time thread.