What's new

Trade Deadline thread (FEB 23rd 3pm EST)

Pelicans will make the playoffs. I'm very happy for Cousins to have finally gotten out of that garbage franchise.

Pelicans will make the playoffs. I'm very happy for Cousins to have finally gotten out of that garbage franchise.

Hell no they won't. The Nuggets are still a better team, especially if they compile some of their assets to make a trade.

Hell no they won't. The Nuggets are still a better team, especially if they compile some of their assets to make a trade.

I guess we will see. They're 3 games behind Denver, and I personally think Cousins is one hell of a player. Now that they have the best front court in the league, I can see them catching up.

I guess we will see. They're 3 games behind Denver, and I personally think Cousins is one hell of a player. Now that they have the best front court in the league, I can see them catching up.

Yeah, he is great. Look at their wing rotation though. How fast can Davis/Cousins meld? Denver could still trade for a dude like Dragic. If they got Dragic it wouldnt even be a question if they finish ahead of New Orleans.

You don't think he can defend 3's?

Why on Earth would anyone want a starting lineup of Cousins/Embiid/Simmons? Dear lord that is a terrible idea. Why are you arguing with me on this?

And no, I wouldn't want Ben Simmons guarding 3's. I'd want him guarding 4's and I'd want the teams opposing 4 man to guard him. That would be such an awful terrible lineup it's hilarious you think it's a legitimate idea.

Why on Earth would anyone want a starting lineup of Cousins/Embiid/Simmons? Dear lord that is a terrible idea. Why are you arguing with me on this?

And no, I wouldn't want Ben Simmons guarding 3's. I'd want him guarding 4's and I'd want the teams opposing 4 man to guard him. That would be such an awful terrible lineup it's hilarious you think it's a legitimate idea.

You're a straight clown. Not even worth arguing with you.

Get ready to get busy.

Chris Haynes ‏@ChrisBHaynes 2m2 minutes ago
More
New Orleans now seeking trade partner for forward Terrence Jones, league sources tell ESPN. Mutual decision on behalf of team, Jones' camp.

Imagine where the Jazz would be if that fabled Millsap for Eric Bledsoe deadline thread blockbuster deal went down...