What's new

Trade Deadline thread (FEB 23rd 3pm EST)

Brandon Jennings is causing some deadline commotion, he tweeted Paul George to LA will be next then deleted it.. and now he and Joakim Noah have deleted "NY Knicks" from their twitter pages.

Brandon Jennings is causing some deadline commotion, he tweeted Paul George to LA will be next then deleted it.. and now he and Joakim Noah have deleted "NY Knicks" from their twitter pages.
I heard Jennings mysteriously did not play that final Knicks game before the All Stars break?

Sounds like he's gone soon. Tank time for the Knicks.

If anybody takes Noah off the Knicks hands they're idiots...

@AlexKennedyNBA

SAC has listened to Darren Collison offers (as I wrote last week). Now, executives believe he'll definitely be traded. He's an UFA in July.

Ben McLemore and Arron Afflalo are available too.

@ESPNSteinLine
The Kings are expected to waive Matt Barnes to make the necessary roster room to complete the DeMarcus Cousins trade, league sources say

There was a rumor linking Jimmy Butler and the Lakers earlier today. Also I saw the Wizards might be looking to give up future picks for bench reinforcements, heard Lou Williams (to replace Trey Burke I guess)

Seems to be something happening with Boston.. Stay tuned.

Sounds like they are chasing Griffin, George and Butler. My guess is the only one they have a chance at is Butler. I doubt Clips or Pacers are blowing it up, but who knows.

There's really only one reason you get Rose.. To attack the rim..

I dunno, seems like a strange fit. Unless Thib still believes in Rose and really wanted his PG back, and wanted the reunion.

To be honest it probably isn't a bad fit since KAT is a pretty good shooter and can shoot 3's also. They could clear the lane and let DRose do his thing.