What's new

Trade Joe Ingles and Dante Exum for.....

What well reasoned. U losing it as well

I didn’t say I necessarily agreed with him you idiot savant. I can just understand someone else’s point of view and that at least he’s articulated a reasoned point of view Try to wrap your 13 year old brain around that

I didn’t say I necessarily agreed with him you idiot savant. I can just understand someone else’s point of view and that at least he’s articulated a reasoned point of view Try to wrap your 13 year old brain around that
Lol 13

I'm like Jazz management and don't want to see Exum leave with the smallest backcourt in the NBA in Utah. They need someone to guard the tall players who play guard who will undoubtedly torch DM and Conley on a nightly basis.....But I know at least on this board Exum is the most hated player on the Jazz and wouldn't mind seeing him traded to Minnesota for Covington who is much better than O'Neale and might solve Jazz's problem at PF ( and yes I don't think Green is even close to the answer there.)Covington seems like a wrong fit for Minnesota and Exum doesn't fit Snyders type of player as well.

I'm like Jazz management and don't want to see Exum leave with the smallest backcourt in the NBA in Utah. They need someone to guard the tall players who play guard who will undoubtedly torch DM and Conley on a nightly basis.....But I know at least on this board Exum is the most hated player on the Jazz and wouldn't mind seeing him traded to Minnesota for Covington who is much better than O'Neale and might solve Jazz's problem at PF ( and yes I don't think Green is even close to the answer there.)Covington seems like a wrong fit for Minnesota and Exum doesn't fit Snyders type of player as well.
Minnesota yeah I think that'll be a good fit. I rather just see Dante going to 76ers. Jazz get Neto back. Jazz will lose Dante's salary. Dante can play with king simmons

Aaron Gordon. It would address the weakness in defending big wings. He can play 3, 4 and small ball 5 and the Jazz would increase athleticism. Ingles is the 5th best player on the team. Aaron Gordon is the 3rd or 4th best on his team. We have enough three point shooters. Go for more defense and athleticism.

Ohhh wow. You shouldn't play with the ESPN trade deadline when mom goes to bed.
Yes this would be a great trade. If you had that offer and said no to it, you should be shot. However, just because the money side works, there is also something called common sense, which almost every NBA General Manager has (with the exception of Vlade Divac in SAC and Phoenix Suns owner Robert Sarver).
The reasons why you would never offer that trade to the Orlando Magic:
-Aaron Gordon is 24 and was drafted 4th overall in 2014 and has lived up to his hype for that year.
-Aaron Gordon is 24
-Aaron Gordon is 24 AND coming off a year averaging 16 PPG, 7.4 RPG, 3.7 APG and averaged 18 ppg and 8 RPG the year before, and he's 24 years old!!!
-Joe Ingles is 32 years old and coming off a 12 ppg, 5.7 APG year, he's 32 and will be declining, while Aaron Gordon is still 24 and yet to hit his prime!
-Aaron Gordon is 24.
-Dante Exum suffers an injury every time the wind gusts hits 13 mph.
-There is zero incentive for Orlando to entertain this, unless they've decided to rebuild in the middle of rebuild, which is stupid business.

I love Joe, and Exum, and I think their both studs, but if you offer Orlando both of them for A.G. you'll get laughed at and black listed from ever doing business again.

Stay off the ESPN trade machine. Gobert and the Greek Freak also work on the trade machine, but that's an obvious ridiculous suggestion.

Ingles and Dante + picks for Sabonis?

Sabonis is still on his rookie deal, so the Pacers couldn't take that much salary back. Sabonis is good, but a deal from the Jazz would have to be more like Royce + Niang + protected pick. That might not seem like much, but it's comparable to what guys like Enes Kanter and Jusuf Nurkic have brought back in a trade under similar circumstances.

Ivan Rabb is available if you want size and big depth. I thought he looked ok at times last year. Good rebounder. Sabonis ain't gonna happen and I highly doubt we're trading key pieces before the season even starts.

Exum + Bradley for Sabonis + McDermott FTW.

If Exum and Bradley are as good as everyone suggests, this is surely a fair deal, no?

Exum + Bradley for Sabonis + McDermott FTW.

If Exum and Bradley are as good as everyone suggests, this is surely a fair deal, no?
I think most of us think both of those players suck

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Go look at what Jusuf Nurkic and Enes Kanter brought back in trades when they were in the same situation.
Maybe get Jazz to convince the Indiana FO.

Wait, NM. He wouldn’t be very good at that.

Go look at what Jusuf Nurkic and Enes Kanter brought back in trades when they were in the same situation.

Jebus... they were both much better than Bradley has proved and weren’t tied to bad contracts... yes Exum is a bad contract...