What's new

Trade Rumors Involving the Jazz

Yup, and 3 of those 4 rings have come when he's been on teams with 3 or more HOF'ers.

(and yes, Wiggins will make it fairly easily if he keeps his career going like it has been into his early 30's)
And curry is the best shooter ever... and had to make himself into a two-way player still... just something to think about ya know.

Gobert would average 18+ ppg if the Jazz could actually pass.

Gobert was dangerously close to having more FTA per game than shots per game last year. Just imagine what he could do on a less selfish team.

A top 15, elite player should elevate his game and the team to win in the playoffs. Not blame everyone else because he's getting cooked by Batum and Mann...
In order to be cooked by them, he'd have to be within 15 feet of them when they got the pass.

The irony of you posting a clip trying to make a point about Gobert not playing well, but all it shows is Donovan giving ZERO effort once again on defense, getting split like he isnt even there then standing around doing nothing.

I hate this team so much sometimes. Gobert will bust his *** on help defense, then recover to play man defense, and the whole team watches. No one digs, no one helps. Pathetic *** team outside of Gobert.

You're being dramatic saying that he's going 1 on 5, lmao.
Well when the other team is playing 5 out and no one on the team can stay in front of their Mando Rudy helps, how do you think Mann scored 37 because he was shooting wide open corner three after open corner three. That wasn’t Rudy’s fault.

Nobody has said anything remotely close to that or insinuated that at all.
If you compliment a player someone else dislikes the thing to do is to take you compliment and spin it out of context/control. "my bad... didn't know Royce was kawhi lolz" or "kewl... Bogey is now prime Klay Thompson".

If you compliment a player someone else dislikes the thing to do is to take you compliment and spin it out of context/control. "my bad... didn't know Royce was kawhi lolz" or "kewl... Bogey is now prime Klay Thompson".
When you say that a player is top 15 in the NBA and makes other teams a championship contender that means he's elite, elite.

I'm so tired of arguing about Rudy Gobert. So incredibly overrated around here.

He's the best RB in the league when the league understands you can win a title without an elite RB.

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app