What's new

Trade Rumors Involving the Jazz

Come on, man, this is just silly. Every good rim protector gets dunked on once in a while. If you don't, it's because you're _not_ a very good rim protector, because you won't be there to contest the difficult situations.
Getting dunked on happens. Completely understandable.

In this clip though, the offensive player gets the ball outside of the three point line while Rudy is firmly in the paint. There is zero reason that should be able to happen. It's not like two guys were running side by side and the other just got the jump on him.

Dinwiddie literally gets the ball, goes right at Rudy, then dunks on him.

Lol. I went to sleep. Don't be afraid that there are other people out there with the same thoughts on Rudy Gobert.

We are over your idol worship of Rudy where nothing is ever his fault.
Lopo, you called yourself a dumbass for reading the wrong column on the RAPTOR ratings. If you recall, there was one other person who liked your post where you read the wrong column. Who was it?

1652453425459.png

If you're a dumbass for reading the wrong column, then what does that make UtahJazz32? I don't think pointing out that you've got him in your corner is a point in your favor dude.

Never questioned Rudy's effort. Not once. He takes every matchup personally. I've never understood the Rudy hate in the press and among other NBA players. **** Lebron, btw. I partly blame Donovan. The way that covid deal went down completely soured me on Donovan. Anti-French sentiment, maybe he's not black enough, and the fact that he doesn't play the superstar persona also hurt him. I ****ing love Rudy.
So Rudy's perception around the league is also Don's fault.... I thought I had seen it all....

Rudy is the one talking trash, acting hard then flopping. That's on him.

Rudy hurt Rudy's reputation in the press conference. Rudy hurt Rudy's reputation when he violated a teammate's privacy, personal space, etc. Don shouldn't have leaked it, but Rudy is still responsible for his actions.

Rudy is teased for stuff on the court, not the Covid stuff.

So Rudy's perception around the league is also Don's fault.... I thought I had seen it all....

Rudy is the one talking trash, acting hard then flopping. That's on him.

Rudy hurt Rudy's reputation in the press conference. Rudy hurt Rudy's reputation when he violated a teammate's privacy, personal space, etc. Don shouldn't have leaked it, but Rudy is still responsible for his actions.

Rudy is teased for stuff on the court, not the Covid stuff.
Actually yeah, to a degree it is. He's the one who acted like Gobert gave him covid beyond a shadow of a doubt. He also says some super sus **** to downplay Goberts impact because he's hyper jealous Gobert is the better player despite having little to no individual offense skill

Donovan has the most calculated and contrived "brand" in the NBA. It's such an annoying persona. People complain about Luka/Booker/Ja being too whiney or braggadocios, but at least they got personality. Don is so dull

Lopo, you called yourself a dumbass for reading the wrong column on the RAPTOR ratings. If you recall, there was one other person who liked your post where you read the wrong column. Who was it?

View attachment 12096

If you're a dumbass for reading the wrong column, then what does that make UtahJazz32? I don't think pointing out that you've got him in your corner is a point in your favor dude.
I made a terrible argument after misreading a graph. Oops.

UtahJazz32 is on the same page as me - y'all are breaking down Donovan overexaggerating his flaws all while making it look like Rudy is not to blame for anything. The Rudy systems do not work in the playoffs. I'm done being respectful when so many of you are completely disrespectful.

Rudy has to go.

View attachment 12096

People like you are why the masses dislike Utah and the jazz fanbase. I look beyond people like you and love the jazz organization and their reasonable fans/members on here.

You must have heckled Westbrook, covered your one eye when Fisher shot the free throw and chanted cancer.

You were probably racist to Stephen Jackson and wished him to go to jail.

And you pissed off Vernon Maxwell.

I love the jazz organization but it's again people like you that reinforce the stereotype.

You can quote me for saying Cy was a girl and being sexiest but that guy is filth. So are his supporters. To bully people for their opinions that contradict yours and insult them are truly shameful. I can see why people hate the jazz and their fans and you definitely solidify my opinion. Once again not all jazz fans are shameless but fans like you and Cy are
But dear God don't you dare make criticism about Gobert or else you will be scorned stfu dude.

People like you are why the masses dislike Utah and the jazz fanbase. I look beyond people like you and love the jazz organization and their reasonable fans/members on here.

You must have heckled Westbrook, covered your one eye when Fisher shot the free throw and chanted cancer.

I love the jazz organization but it's again people like you that reinforce the stereotype.

You can quote me for saying Cy was a girl and being sexiest but that guy is filth. So are his supporters. To bully people for their opinions that contradict yours and insult them are truly shameful. I can see why people hate the jazz and their fans and you definitely solidify my opinion. Once again not all jazz fans are shameless but fans like you and Cy are
But dear God don't you dare make criticism about Gobert or else you will be scorned stfu dude.
lmao playing the "Cy is a bully" card. Definitely a Lopo alt.

I literally did none of these things. You are an absolute mess.

I made a terrible argument after misreading a graph. Oops.

UtahJazz32 is on the same page as me
UtahJazz32 is on the same page as you in that he either:

1. Is your alt
2. Also read the wrong column (lmao)
3. Blindly agreed with you without using his brain (most likely option)

None of those paint him as a guy who you should be proud to have in your corner. Add in all the sexist garbage he spewed earlier, and you should be outright disgusted to have him on your wagon.

I love Donovan but he is what he is at this point. Look at his last three years of stats. Hasn’t improved in a single part of his game. He’s gotten worse at defense.

I love Donovan but he is what he is at this point. Look at his last three years of stats. Hasn’t improved in a single part of his game. He’s gotten worse at defense.
IDK if that's true. I think he's definitely improved. And it's also not like his defense is consistently worse. It's just so up and down. All I want from Donovan is like solid rotations and being engaged. I dont expect lockdown defense at all. I also expect him to be able to guard (non-All Star) secondary type options. He shouldnt' have to guard the Royce O'Neales of the NBA to not be a bad defender.

The biggest issue with Donovan is that he hasnt progressed as a leader at all. Him and Rudy are equally to blame for this IMO. Just utter failure in leadership to let the team get that disconnected.

I think Rudy is a good "lead by example" guy, but he does put his foot in his mouth. I don't mind those comments, but they arent super productive when the locker-room is already fractured.

Donovan is terrible "lead by example" with his defensive effort. You can tell that carries over to the rest of the team. He definitely has leadership potential though. I think he has the personality type where he can be that guy, but he has to walk the walk first. Right now he's just empty talk, and he also does the foot in mouth things.

That's facts can't argue that but he still has a high ceiling hopefully he can achieve it ...

IDK if that's true. I think he's definitely improved. And it's also not like his defense is consistently worse. It's just so up and down.

The biggest issue with Donovan is that he hasnt progressed as a leader at all. Him and Rudy are equally to blame for this IMO. Just utter failure in leadership to let the team get that disconnected.

I think Rudy is a good "lead by example" guy, but he does put his foot in his mouth. I don't mind those comments, but they arent super productive when the locker-room is already fractured.

Donovan is terrible "lead by example" with his defensive effort. You can tell that carries over to the rest of the team. He definitely has leadership potential though. I think he has the personality type where he can be that guy, but he has to walk the walk first. Right now he's just empty talk, and he also does the foot in mouth things.
I think this hits the nail on the head. It's very frustrating - both guys could be so much more than what they are together if they could get over themselves. And I don't think anybody disagrees that Mitchell is capable of being a solid defender.

I literally did none of these things. You are an absolute mess.
So is everyone outside of Utah that thinks those things a mess also? Dude all of those statements happened there is evidence and documentation. Denial is your strong suit. You are utter filth.